那东西钩住了他的吊绳 - 这是什么东西啊?
Found that hooked in his sling. - What the hell is that?
我把它切断了 - 你看见那个东西了吗?
I cut it off. - Did you get a look at it?
它直冲我跳过来,太快了 - 忍♥住
It jumped me too fast. - Hold still.
天啊,那东西多大? - 很大
Jesus, how big was it? - It's big.
伤得怎样? - 狠狠地撕开了一道口子
How's it looking? - Ripped you up good.
要注射抗生素,拿注射器来
Need to put you on an antibiotic. Give me a syringe!
他奶奶的
You son of a bitch!
好了
All right.
有点像两栖动物的组织
There's a... There's a resemblance to amphibian tissue,
但是从这些小囊看又完全不像
but these hair follicles would seem to rule that out.
我唯一可以肯定的就是 这东西绝对是食肉动物
I mean, the only thing I do know - this is definitely a predator.
我们也成了食物链的一部分
So now we're part of the food chain.
我们一直都是这样 但是城市生活让我们忘记了这一点
We always have been. Just forgotten that, living in cities.
神经反射罢了,别紧张
Just reflex..es. Don't worry.
这是什么? - 不经过DNA检测不可能知道
What is it? - Without DNA testing, it's impossible to tell.
可能是我们从来没见过的东西
It may be something we've never seen before.
迄今为止我们发现的所有洞穴生物 都从地面生物演变而来
Every cave organism we've discovered so far originated on the surface.
随着时间推移,他们适应了环境
Over time, they've adapted.
失去色素,失去视觉 听觉和嗅觉却大大提高
Lost pigmentation and sight, developed a heightened sense of hearing and smell.
如果这个是一个自封闭的生态系统的话…
If this is a totally self-contained ecosystem...
我们可能发现了一种完全独♥立♥进化的古生物
Yes, we may have discovered the primeval creature that has evolved in total isolation.
看起来像是那些镶嵌画上的东西
Well, it looks lik..e a piece from those things on the mosaic.
看
Look.
什么? - 那里
What? - There.
还活着?
It's still alive?
这些卷须看起来很眼熟吧? - 对,是寄生虫
Those tendrils look familiar? - Yeah. The parasite.
好像无处不在
It appears to be ubiquitous.
好了,收起来吧
All right, let's pack it up.
该走了
It's time to go.
我们应该在这里等着
We should wait here.
真是好主意啊,博士
Wow, that's just brilliant, doc.
你真的想傻坐到灯全灭掉?
You really wanna be sitting here on your ass when the lights go out?
大家只带上必需的东西 潜水装备一定要带
OK, people, tak..e only what you need, but k..eep your dive gear.
哎,这边没准可以爬出去
Hey. maybe there's a way to climb out.
对,朝上走总没错
Yeah, better up than down.
看来我们找到靴子的主人了
Look.s lik.e we found the owner of those boots.
牙齿印
Teeth marks.
走
Let's go.
就地休息
Tak.e a break. right here.
遇到岔路了 - 岔路还是死胡同呢?
Talk about a fork in the road, huh? - A fork. or a dead end?
杰克呢? - 在打探那条通道
Where's Jack?. - Scouting the tunnel.
我们怎么不去帮他?
So, why aren't we helping him?
你知道怎么钻探的吧,布里格斯 给他一个机会去看看沉积岩
You know the drill, Briggs. Give him a chance to read the sediment.
我知道,你不用告诉我怎么钻探的
Yeah, I know the drill, Top. You don't have to tell me about drills.
声纳枪就在这里
Sonar gun's right here...
别激动
Relax.
到底出了什么事?
What the hell's going on?
好了,杰克
Come on, Jack.
我他妈的只是想出去啊
Just wanna get the hell out of here.
那你就得跟着我
Well, maybe you ought to follow me, Briggs.
真没用
This is bullshit.
杰克没有选主通道
Jack. didn't pick. the dominant artery.
你确定? - 是的,确定
Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
这条在这,你看
This is the one right here. Tak..e a look at it.
这里以前是空的,现在被堵了
There's something in there that wasn't there before.
那你为什么不替我们去探一探?
Well, why don't you go scout it out for us, Briggs?
算了
Forget about it.
绳子系好了
On belay.
可以爬了
You're safe to climb.
到了上面我给你换绷带
You gotta let me change that bandage when we get to the top.
我没事
I'm all right.
好像感染了,你真的没事?
Looks lik..e it's getting infected. You sure?
我们一起探险多少次了,托普?
How many expeditions we been on together, Top?
数不清了
Too many.
我们要休息一下 - 到那里再说
We need a break... - Not with that thing out there.
你该让他们休息了,杰克
You gotta let them rest, Jack.
到水边就休息 - 水边?
Once we hit the water. - The water?
我没听到水声啊 - 有的
I don't hear any water, Jack. - Yeah.
我闻到了
I smell it.
现在不要拍
Not now.
这些镜头很难得
We're gonna need footage lik..e this.
把摄像机拿开 - 等一下
Get that camera out of my face! - Hold on a second.
喂,别这样
Hey, hey. OQuit...
那个摄像机是专门为这次探险买♥♥的 - 亚历克斯
That camera paid for this ex.pedition. - Alex.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
Y eah.
水是流动的
There's a current.
大家吃点东西,你们两个放哨
Grab some food. You two k..eep an eye out.
我们休息20分钟
We'll rest for 20.
我有些担心了,伤口可能会腐烂
I'm getting a little worried. Gangrene might be setting in.
我怀疑那些抗生素没有用 - 我们该怎么办?
I don't think those antibiotics are working. - What should we do?
不知道我们可以做什么 - 要不我去和他谈谈?
Not sure we can do anything. - Maybe I should talk to him?
我从来没见过杰克这样,他完全不可理喻
I've never seen Jack like this before. He's completely losing it.
我们进来已经有5英里了 - 我们没法回头
We're five miles in. - We're not going back.
那当然 - 杰克最有经验了
That's for sure. - Jack's the most experienced one.
只有他可以救我们出去 - 别傻了!
If anyone can get us out, it's him. - Come on!
我们都不知道他想朝哪儿走
We don't know where the hell we're going.
还好吗?
How you doing?
杰克
Jack.....
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
布里格斯很成问题
Briggs is gonna be a problem.
你也知道吧
You know that, don't you?
他们要是不相信我,我也救不了他们
I can't save them, Tyler, if they don't trust me.
我希望你能帮我
I'm gonna need your help with that.
你明白吗?
You understand?
明白
OK
好了,下水吧
All right. Let's get in the water.
大家跟紧一点,大家应该都下水了吧
Let's not get too spread out. Everybody should be in the water by now.
我要下去了,托普和泰勒随后就下
I'm in now. Top and Tyler are right behind me.
托普,如果杰克的情况再恶化的话… - 我知道
Top, if Jack gets any worse... - I know.
我们只有希望不要那样
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
水流托着我们上升
The current's pushing us up.
对,我感觉到了
Yeah, I feel it.
上面的水流好像很不稳定
Look.s lik.e it's pretty choppy up there.
听着,保护好自己的装备
All right, listen up. Secure all your gear.
杰克,我们可不晓得这水流到哪里啊 - 你的意思呢?往回走?
Jack.., we don't know where the rapids go. - What do you want to do, go back?:
她说得对,我们应该再找一条路 - 他妈的这条路没错!
She's right. We should find another way. - This is the goddamn way!
我先走 - 好,走吧
I'll go first. - Yeah. get going.
尼古拉博士,我们一起走 - 你会没事的,好吧,走
All right, Dr Nicolai, you're coming with me. - You'll be fine, all right? Come on.
泰勒,你带着凯瑟琳,走吧!
Tyler, you tak..e Kathryn: Let's go!
布里格斯,查莉,走吧
Briggs, Charlie, go now!
杰克!
Jack!..
尼古拉博士
Dr Nicolai!
在这
Here.
戴上潜水镜,跟我走
Now put your goggles on. and hang onto me.
走吧
Here we go.
你哥哥是真的在找死
Your brother's got a serious death wish.
听我说,相信他好吗?我们可以出去的!
Listen to me. You have to trust him, OK?. We will get out.
没事的,走
It's OK. You'll be fine. Come on.
我被卡住了
I'm stuck!
怎么啦? - 泰勒,有东西卡住我了
What is it? - Tyler, something has me!
松掉绳子 - 泰勒
Cut your harness free! - Tyler!
凯瑟琳,水流太急了 - 阿泰,我动不了
Kathryn, the current's too strong! - Ty, I'm stuck!.....
我游不回去啊! - 阿泰!
I can't get back!.. - Ty!
凯瑟琳
Kathryn!
泰勒!
Tyler!
泰勒!
Tyler!
泰勒!
Tyler!
天啊
My God!