蹲进罗马尼亚的监狱可不是好玩的事情
It won't be so funny if we end up in a Romanian jail.
没事,这里好多年没人来过了
Relax. Nobody's been up here in years.
老天啊
Oh, Christ.
(罗马尼亚语) - 这边?
This way?
那边? - 在上面吗?
Where? - It's up there?
你确定在上面?
Hey, you sure it's up there?
他肯定 - (罗马尼亚语)
He's sure.
告诉他,最好不要搞错 - (罗马尼亚语)
He'd better be right. You tell him.
走吧,拿家伙去
Come on. Let's get the stuff.
你们这小信的人哪
出自马太福音第八章 Ye of little faith.
应该是个金矿
Should be a gold mine
为什么他们在这种地方造教堂?
Why the hell would they build a church out here?
看这个
Chec this.
来吧
Here we go.
天啊,看看墙上
My God. Look at the walls.
这里没什么东西
There's nothing here.
洞穴在哪里? - 在你脚下
So where's the cave? - You're standing on it.
怎么进去呢?
So, how do we get in?
我来炸开它
Fire in the hole.
炸得好,走
Perfecct. Let's go.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
那到底是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
这洞穴可不简单
You know what? It's more than a cave.
这个洞可能比波斯托伊纳溶洞还深
欧洲最大的钟乳石洞 This one could run deeper than Postojna.
看啊
Oh, look at this.
假如我想得没错
If this is what I think it is,
这个将会是惊人的发现
it's going to be a fantastic find.
进去看看,怎样?
Let's have a look at it shall we?
好
Yeah
听到了吗?流水声,好迹象
Hear that? Running water. It's a good sign.
尼克?
Nic?
来,看看这个
Come. Have a look at this
我们要洞穴潜水员帮忙
We're going to need cave divers.
我知道要找谁
I know just who to call.
没图像,查莉,这天线太烂了
No picture, Charlie. This antenna's a piece of junk.
可以了吗? - 有了
How's that? - Got it.
斯特罗德!你小子给我下来
Strodey! Get your skinny ass down here!
哥们,找到了吗?
Boys. You found it yet?
没有,我们就是按你的声波地图找的
No. We looked exactly where your sonic mapping said we should.
老天,我的孩子下去找都会比你们快
Jesus! My kids could get in and find it quicker than you two.
Top,好了吗? - 好了
Ready, Top? - Yeah.
杰克和泰勒回来了吗?
Jack and Tyler back yet?
还没有
Not yet.
那是泰勒,他找到了
That's Tyler's unit. He found it
这小子又这样做了
Bastard did it again.
杰克会恼火的,他5分钟前就说时间到了
Jack's gonna be pissed. He called time five minutes ago.
你什么都不用说,我知道我笨,但是 我们找到了
You don't have to say anything. I know I was stupid, but...we got it.
我喊时间到,你就要出来
Hey, I call time, and you surface.
好
OK
怎么样,有信♥号♥♥了吗? - 还没有
How's that? You got a signal there yet? - Not yet, Strodey.
现在呢? - 有了
And now? - Yeah
好
Y eah.
尼古拉博士 - 你好
Dr Nicolai - Hello.
你好,我是杰克
Hey. It's Jack
有好消息吗? - 有,我们得到资金了
You got some good news? - Yeah. I've got the funding.
真的?
You do? Really?
我们作了表面扫描,洞穴很大
We've done the surface scans. The cave is huge. Jack..
除了主洞穴,那里还有一条河
There is a river off the main cavern,
它的出口至少在19英里以外
and there's nowhere it can come out for at least 19 miles.
听起来像地下的亚马逊河,对吗?
Sounds lik..e the Amaaon of underground rivers, huh?
我们的生物学家詹宁斯博士 已经派摄像师去拍摄
Dr Jennings our biologist is bringing a cameraman to shoot the whole thing.
但是你也可以想象,任务很艰巨
but. you k.now. it's gonna be tough.
所以我需要你的团队,而且要你主持
Which is why I need your team and need you to run the show.
好啊,什么时候开始?
Great! When do we start?
我们想马上就开始
We want to start right away.
我们随时待命
We're in a hundred per cent.
好的,杰克 我很希望早点看到你,再见!
That's great. Jack.. I can't wait to see you here. Ciao!
谢谢,尼古拉博士 - 再见
Thanks, Dr Nicolai. - Bye!
很高兴我们终于见面了,尼古拉博士
Good to finally meet you, Dr Nicolai.
我带你到处看看 - 好
Let me show you around. - Please.
进展怎样?
What have we got?
这个是主洞口,隐藏在山腰的教堂下
That's the main cave, hidden under the church and half the mountainside.
泰勒? - 哎
Tyler? - Yeah?
看看所有东西是否正常
Everything made it OK
看看这台电脑,我好像弄坏了
Tak..e a look at this mix computer. It got a little banged up.
噢,好的
Oh, man. Y ep.
没事,关掉重装程序就可以了
All right. Break it down, and reinstall the programming.
噢
Whoa!
好啊
Hello.
我去和一位科学家同事聊聊
I'm just gonna go visit with a fellow scientist.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我是泰勒·麦卡莱斯特,一号♥潜水员
I'm Tyler McAlister. I'm the first scout.
等一会儿
One second.
你不介意… - 不好意思,我来理一下东西
Do you mind if l... - Sorry. Let me just move this for you.
詹宁斯博士 - 你好
Dr Jennings. - It's good to meet you.
这个是摄像师亚历克斯·金
And this is Alex Kim our cameraman.
噢,对,我们在工作时见过
Oh, yeah. I've seen your work
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you, too.
这个呼吸器很特别嘛
So, it's unusual for a rebreather.
谁改装的? - 杰克,我的哥哥
Who modified it? - That would be my brother Jack
真的? - 是的
Really? - Yep.
不过程序是我编的
I did all the reprogramming, though.
为什么用这个罐子?
Why the canister?
我们用氢氧化锂来过滤二氧化碳
We're using lithium hydroxide to filter out the CO2.
有危险性,但是比用钙有效多了
It's a little dangerous, but it's much more effective than calcium.
这个还有备用的?
Hope you got a redundancy for this Meg.
其实有三个,一个主要的, 一个备份,还有一个HUD
There's actually a triple redundancy. It's the backup, a primary, and a HUD.
这样就可以潜水18到20个小时?
So you can stay submerged for what, 1 8, 20 hours?
24小时
24.
凯特,亚历克斯,这是杰克
Kate. Alex. This is Jack McAlister.
詹宁斯博士 - 幸会
Dr Jennings. - It's a pleasure.
我读过你在尤卡坦地区探险的书,很不错
We read about some of your Yucatan expeditions. Pretty amaaing.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我知道你对洞穴生物很感兴趣
I understand you have a great interest in cave biology, Mr McAllister.
开始感兴趣
I'm starting to.
请叫我杰克 - 凯瑟琳
And it's just Jack, please. - Kathryn.
看看我们采集的标本? - 好
Perhaps you want to see some samples? - Y eah, sure.
嘿,老弟 检查一下呼吸器
Hey, bro. Double-check all the rebreathers, will you?
知道了,十四有一
Yeah. One in 1 4.
十四有一?
One in 1 4?
每年死亡的洞穴潜水员的数目
It's the number of cave divers that die each year.
这是什么?
What's this?
都是洞口一些倒霉鬼的遗骨
It's all that's left of some poor guy they found in the mouth of the cave.
泰勒,走吧
Tyler? Let's go.
你怎么跟这些人好上的?
So how did you hook up with these guys?
我爸爸在北佛罗里达做潜水生意
My dad had a dive business in North Florida,
杰克高中毕业后,我爸爸就请他过来
and when Jack got out of high school, he kind of took him under his wing.
我们像一家人一样 - 泰勒呢?
We're all kind of lik..e family. - And Tyler?
他在大学的时候加入的
He joined the business out of college.
我们找到布里格斯的时候,他还在 卡尔加里郊区一个夜♥总♥会♥里跳钢管舞呢
Briggs we found table-dancing in a club outside Calgary.
各位听好了,我们开始吧
All right, everybody, listen up. Here we go.
你没事吧? - 嗯,没事
You all right. Strode? - Y eah, good, man.
经过分♥析♥这些数据,我们得出以下结论
I've been analysing these read-outs, and here's what we got.
洞穴入口300英尺下,有一个巨大的空间
There's an enormous cavern about 300 feet down, just below the cave entrance.
尼古拉博士已将它命名为泰坦厅 - 真的很大,相信我
Dr Nicolai has already named it Titan Hall. - Oh, yeah, it's huge, believe me.
这里有个水坑,斯特罗德?
There's a sump... Strode?
就是这里附近
..right about here,
通向水下通道
which then leads to this underwater passageway.
看谁来了
Look. who's here.