The only way to cut through this filth is quickly.
“脏东西”?
"Filth"?
拜托 这是一个社区 里面有很多人
Come on, this is a neighborhood with people.
-是的 -平民 家庭
- Okay. Yeah. - Human beings, families.
你想住在这里吗?
You want to live here?
我之前就住这里
I used to.
你知道的
You know that.
现在你的门上有多少道锁?
And how many locks do you have in your door now?
你总是三句不离本行
It's always about fear with you.
别拿你那套把戏耍我了 好吗?我已经和以前不一样了
And don't play your games with me, okay? I'm not that girl you knew.
是啊 都是因为我
Yeah, because of me.
没人喜欢一个生气的女人 达里亚
You know, no one likes an angry woman, Daria.
我知道这就是个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
带我回家
Take me home.
快点
Now.
这个世界已经一团糟了 达里亚
This world is a fucked-up mess, Daria.
我们俩的关系是唯一对我有意义的事情
You and I are the only thing that ever made sense to me.
在我得到你之前
And I will not stop coming for you
我不会停下的
until you are mine.
他妈的
Fuck!
我最不想看到的就是你那张该死的脸
Last thing I want to see right now is your fucking worm-face.
讲快点 亚沙
Talk fast, Yasha.
我想我可以绕过芯片上的安全措施
I think I can bypass the security on the chip.
但坏消息是 这需要用一些非法的软件才能办到
The bad news is, I'd have to use some marginally illegal software to do it.
我们需要得到法♥院♥的批准
We'll need court approval.
去他妈的吧 不行
To hell with that, no.
我今晚就要解开这个案子
I'm breaking this case tonight.
但是 先生 我们正处在非法搜查的边界上
But really, sir, we are right on the border of an illegal search.
我可以提出申请 明天下午就会有搜查令了
Yeah, I could file a motion, we'd have a warrant tomorrow afternoon.
好 就这么做吧
Fine, do it.
怎么样都行
Won't matter, anyway.
回家吧你
Now go home.
你是谁?
Who are you?
卡多克先生…
Mr. Caddock,
如果你不介意的话 先生 我想打卡下班
if you don't mind, sir, I'd like to clock out.
什么?不 不行
What? No, no, no.
亚沙应该告诉过你 你需要二十四小时待命
Yasha should have told you I want a guard 24/7.
好吧 只是我的头非常的疼
Well, it's just that I've got this terrible headache.
保安
Guards!
好吧 坐下吧
All right, take a seat.
保安
Guards!
那么…
So...
芯片在哪里?
Where's the chip?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 不
No, no.
不要 拜托 不要这样
No, please. No, please!
不要
No, please. No!
又回到了最初的问题
This takes us back to the original question...
芯片在哪里?
Where is the chip?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们知不知道我是谁
You don't know who you're fucking with!
啧啧啧 律师啊
Counselor, Counselor, Counselor.
让我先赞美一下你
Let me start by saying, your efforts
你为清理这座城市做出的努力……
to clean up this city have been...
令人钦佩
Admirable.
但我认为你不会否认
But I think you will agree
这些只不过是一些炒作起来的…
that this is some caked on, baked on,
泡沫
dood.
那么 当一个人十分恐惧或绝望时
Now, when a man is frightened or desperate,
他可能会撒谎
I would expect him to lie.
会讨价还价
I expect him to bargain,
会求饶
I expect him to beg.
但是…
But do not...
别指望我会因此停手
Do not expect me to stop.
你们都要为此而死
You are all gonna die for this.
是啊
Yeah.
不过你先
You first.
靠
Fuck!
嗯 我想我们可以排除自杀的可能性
Well, I think we can rule out suicide.
我也很高兴见到你 格瑞芬斯坦
Good to see you too, Greyvenstein.
你的妻子如何?
How's that wife of yours?
-很漂亮 但又很苛刻 -你要想办法让她高兴
- Attractive, yet demanding. - Well, you keep her happy.
在你家吃的烧烤够我活到下一次烧烤了
Barbecues at your place keep me livin' till the next one.
-是啊 -这是什么玩意儿
- Yeah. - What a shit-show.
是啊
Yeah.
你把监控的录像取出来了吗?
You pull the footage off the security cameras?
还没有
Not yet.
听着 雷尼尔 这手法非常专业
Look, Rainer, this is a professional hit.
虽然我不想说死人的坏话
Now, I don't want to speak ill of the dead,
但卡多克是一个公认的“混♥蛋♥”
but Caddock was a certified cocksucker.
城里所有的精神病都想看到他死
I mean, every psycho in the city wanted to see him killed.
也许一些普通人也这么想
Probably some regular folk, too.
是啊 我想这案子肯定没救了
Yeah, well, I'm sure it's hopeless,
但我们至少要装作在忙着干活
but we should probably at least try and look busy.
-是的 -他的脚很大
- Yeah. - Big feet.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
-你是助理检察官?-是的
- You're the Assistant DA? - Yes.
对不起 我现在有点不知所措
Sorry, I'm a little overwhelmed right now.
可以理解
Understandable.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
卡多克所有的文件都被销毁了
All of Caddock's files were destroyed.
凶手似乎在寻找什么东西
Seems like the perpetrators were looking for something.
他现在是不是在调查什么敏感的事件?
Was there anything sensitive that Caddock was working on right now,
也许那就是引来坏人的原因
maybe something that might have put a lot of bad guys in a tight spot?
不 没有什么不寻常的东西 我想不出来
No, not anything out of the ordinary. Not that I can think of.
我能失陪一下吗 警探?我需要向媒体发表声明
Would you excuse me, Detective? I need to make a statement to the press.
但我还是需要看看卡多克目前在调查什么
Still, I'm going to need to see all of Caddock's current investigations.
你那里有什么备份资料吗
If you could hand over any backup materials.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
乐意帮忙
Anything to help.
哦 对了
Oh, ADA,
你知道监控录像保存在哪里吗?
do you know where the security footage is kept?
在一楼的安保房♥里
The security suite, first floor.
但愿摄像机拍下了全过程
Hopefully, the cameras caught everything.
是的 希望如此
Yeah. Hopefully.
嗯 佩恩挖出他的肠子之后
Well, after Payne removed his intestines,
杰格拔掉了他的臼齿
and Jag got his molars,
然后我们就把他扔出窗外
then we just sort of tossed him out the window.
听起来是一个美妙的夜晚
Sounds like a splendid evening.
但我对一个细节有点问题
But I am a tad confused on one detail.
你们是什么时候找到那个数据芯片的?
At what point did you find the data chip?
我们几乎搜查了整栋房♥子 但什么都没有
We even searched the house. Nothing there.
我们…
We looked...
先生 我们目前只找到这个人
Sir, that's what we have so far.
我们只看到他和这个人谈过话
That's the only person we saw him talk to.
我们不知道她是谁
We don't know who she is.
她现在可能已经被重重监视了
She's probably swarmed with surveillance by now.
看看这个
Look at this.
人的身体 不过一袋软乎乎的纸皮
The human body, a squishy pouch of paper skin,
装满了柔软的骨骼
filled with soft cartilage,
无力的肌肉 颤抖的器官……
tender muscles, quivering organs...
可悲
Pathetic.
为什么大自然会给更小的生物装备外骨骼
Why did nature equip lesser creatures with exoskeletons,
和有毒的尾巴?
poison-tipped tails?
为什么人们认为这些天赋遥不可及?
Why are such gifts considered out of reach?
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
因为上帝遗弃了你 但我没有
Because God has forsaken you. But I didn't.
我创造了你们 而你们
I made you whole. You, my creations, will be the ones
将会统治这个城市
to rule this city.
现在出去
You go out,
找到那个芯片
电影精选列表