我是雷尼尔 正在追捕重罪嫌疑犯布莱德廷克曼
Detective Rainer, in pursuit of suspected felon, Brad Tinkerman.
雷尼尔 这次请等待支援
Rainer, this time, wait for backup.
重复一遍 等待支援
Repeat, wait for backup.
我拒绝
Negative, Dispatch.
我不会让这个卑鄙的恶棍再次逃走的
I'm not letting this scumbag Tink get away again.
雷尼尔 请回复
Rainer. Rainer! Come in.
雷尼尔 你♥妈♥的♥
God damn it, Rainer!
廷克曼
Tink!
放弃抵抗吧 廷克曼 快点
Give it up, brother. Come on, Tink.
你被人出♥卖♥♥♥了
You've been ratted out.
反正我也没地方可去
There's nowhere to go, anyway.
妈耶
Oh, Jesus Christ.
没事了
Here we are.
扁他
Batter up.
肃静 肃静
Order. Order!
法官大人 我上交了四到六号♥证据
Your Honor, I submit exhibits D through F.
这明显是一起绑♥架♥和人口贩卖♥♥的案件
This is a clear case of kidnapping and human trafficking,
二者都是一级重罪
both level-one felonies.
法官大人 我的陈述结束
Your Honor, the State rests.
布莱德利廷克曼
Bradley Tinkerman.
因为你对人类生命的恣意漠视
For your wanton indifference to human life,
现在判处你死刑 回归造物主的怀抱吧
you are awarded the maximum sentence. Go gently to your maker.
干李良 干李良
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操 操 天呐 不
Fuck, fuck! God, no!
卡多克先生
Mr. Caddock.
卡多克先生 新的死刑制度起作用了吗?
Mr. Caddock, is the new death-penalty system working?
自从我当选以来 暴♥力♥事件的犯罪率下降了50%
Violent crimes are down 50 percent since my election,
所以 我认为新的死刑制度非常有用
so, yes, I'd say the new death penalty is working fine.
廷克曼是在为“黑夜”组织卖♥♥命吗?
Was Tinkerman working for the Night Organization?
你是不是快要抓住那些一直在恐吓这座城市的人了呢?
Are you any closer to catching those who have been terrorizing the city?
人口贩卖♥♥的原因是什么?他们需要尸体干什么?
Why all the human trafficking? What do they need the bodies for?
我们发现了许多重要信息
We continue to uncover vital information,
接下来会有重大的起诉
major indictments will follow.
普通人的生活将不再被恐惧打扰
The days when decent people had to live in fear are over.
现在罪犯们已经有了应当畏惧的对象
Now the criminals have something to fear.
我
Me.
-这种情况下 你的… -非常感谢
- In that case, what is your... - Thank you very much.
再问一个问题 先生
One more question, sir!
好样的 揍他
All right, hit each other!
怼他 潘茜
Let him go, pansy!
你们的伙计 廷克曼
Your man, Tinkerman,
被弄死了
got shit-canned.
我知道 是我们的朋友 卡多克干的
I know. Our friend, Caddock.
是吗?你知道他身上有什么吗?
Yeah? Well, you know what he was carrying?
一个存有成千上万文件的加密数据芯片
Encrypted data chip. Thousands of files.
现在被卡多克拿到了
And now, Caddock's got it.
嗯 那可不太妙
Well, that's not good.
伙计们 如果我们不把那个芯片拿回来
Guys, if we don't get that chip,
我们所有人就都完了
we're fucked. All of us.
可能更糟糕
Or worse.
那么 把它拿回来是你们的任务
Well, it's your job to get it back.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们不听你指挥
We don't take orders from you.
指挥你们的不是我 笨蛋
Orders didn't come from me, shithead.
是“黑夜”
They came from the Night.
我没想到你会接电♥话♥
I didn't think you'd pick up.
我不认识这个号♥码
I didn't recognize the number.
是的 我用的是座机上的安全线路…
Yeah, well, I'm on a secure landline, so...
我在8点定了一家餐厅
We have dinner reservations at 8:00.
拜托 那是你最喜欢的餐厅
Come on. It's your favorite restaurant.
还是你的口味变了?
Or have all your tastes changed?
先生?
Sir?
我的直觉还是这么准 亚沙
My instincts are right as usual, Yasha.
他们在廷克曼身上找到的数据芯片
The data chip they found on Tinkerman
可能是找到重要信息的关键
looks like it might be the key to something big.
我从来没见过这么多层的加密
There are layers of encryption on that baby that I've never seen before.
我们会把它破解开的 别担心
Wow. We'll crack it, no doubt about it.
我已经把它下载到私人服务器上了
I've already downloaded it to the private server.
尽快开始解码数据
Start decoding the data, ASAP.
现在我不希望任何人知道这件事
And I don't want anyone knowing about this, not yet.
-明白了吗?-是的 先生
- Okay? - Yes, sir.
这将成为我的皇冠明珠
This is the jewel in my crown.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
今天我要提前下班了
I'm taking the rest of the day off.
我要去见一个大美人
Gonna treat myself to a beautiful plaything.
这辆车也不错
And the car ain't bad, either.
这好像有点 太夸张了
This is just, like, a little bit over the top.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
我还觉得挺低调的呢
Well, it feels pretty understated to me.
别闹了
Come on.
抱歉 这里的规矩不是我定的
Well, I'm sorry, I don't make the rules here.
这里的规则不是你定的?那你一定很不好受吧
You don't make the rules here? Well, that must be very hard for you,
毕竟你控制欲这么强
with your overwhelming control issues.
哦 不 不 我已经不那样了
Oh, no, no, no. I don't have those anymore.
-哦 -是的 我…
- Oh! - Yeah, I'm...
-哇 -我 现在真的很放松
- Wow. - I'm, you know, really relaxed now.
-是的 -是的 非常放松
- Yeah. Mmm. - Yeah, yeah. Super relaxed.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. No, me too.
我现在感觉也很放松
I feel so relaxed right now.
-你呢?-是的
- Don't you? - Yeah.
是啊 非常冷静
Yeah. So chill.
好吧 好吧 你赢了
All right, all right, you win.
和以往一样
I usually do.
不是所有的事情都要争个你死我活
Not everything has to be a fight to the death.
这是从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
从我失去你之后
Since I lost you.
詹姆斯 你这个人
You know, James,
你只有在得不到一些事物之后才会去追求它们
you only want things when you can't have them.
明白吗?而且这种全新的自我意识什么的屁话
Okay? And this whole new self-aware shit,
对我没有用 因为我不是一个笨蛋
it's not gonna work on me because I'm not a dum-dum.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我想为我之前的态度道歉
And I want to apologize for how I treated you,
我也很感谢你今晚能来
and thank you for joining me tonight.
-谢谢 -慢用
- Thanks. - Enjoy.
只是
Just...
坐在你对面感觉很好
Feels amazing sitting opposite you.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
-我不是为你来的 -好的
- I'm not charmed. - Okay.
只是因为…这里的意大利烩饭超好吃
Don't, 'cause this is just... It's really good risotto.
这一切变化太大了
It's changed so much.
前六次我们去那家餐厅的时候
You ordered the exact same thing you did
你点的也是一样的东西
the last six times we went to that restaurant.
-因为…嗯 -很吸引人
- Look, when... Yeah, okay. - Fascinating.
如果我找到了一样喜欢的东西 而且它每次都不让我失望
If I find something that I like, and it's good every time,
-我就会成为回头客 -哦 哇
- I'll go back to it. - Oh, wow.
太巧了 是我们最爱的歌♥
What a coincidence, it's our song.
是啊 真巧啊
Yeah, what a coincidence.
嘿 你愿意陪我
Hey, will you accompany me
在星空下兜下风吗?
on a starlit joyride?
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
I am not sleeping with you.
我从来没有那想法
I would never assume.
车子不错呀
Fancy car.
是啊 我今天刚买♥♥的 拉撒路牌的
Yeah, I bought it today. It's a Lazarus One.
这车里的CPU差不多可以自动驾驶了
The CPU this baby has, it can practically drive itself.
这车有杯架吗?
But does it have cup holders?
稍等
Hang on.
好的 你能开慢点吗?
Okay, could you slow down?
-怎么 你害怕了?-不
- What, you scared? - No.
你简直是个马路杀手
You're driving like an asshole.
想从这堆脏东西中脱身就只能加速
电影精选列表