Yes.
你的手掌
Your hand.
对
Yes.
你过去认识的一个男人
There's a man from your past.
你得重新与他取得联♥系♥
You need to reconnect with him.
你在说什么屁话?
What are you talking about?
你将有一段漫长而华丽的人生 我的朋友
You will have a long and prosperous life, my friend.
放开你的爪子 你有病啊?
Get off me, you freak?
怎么这么磨叽?
What's the hold up?
抽一支啊?
You want some?
额 不用了
Yeah, I didn't think so.
怎么的 你就跟娘们似的只会喝啤酒吗?
The way you're drinking that beer, like a pussy?
好吧 递过来
All right, hand it over.
我们应该敬一下劳拉
We should do a toast to Laura.
兄弟
Bro.
敬你个蛋
Dick move.
咋了?
What?
劳拉是谁?
Who's Laura?
东尼娅的小妹妹
Tonya's little sister.
哦 你从没提过你有个妹妹
Oh, you never mentioned you have a sister.
现在没了
Had a sister.
出了什么事?
What happened?
她失踪了
She went missing.
失踪
Missing.
我们都知道是怎么回事
We all know what happened.
一定是伊迪丝·克兰斯顿干的
Edith Cranston got to her.
啥?
What?
那女的以前开一家幼托中心
She used to run this daycare center.
一天劳拉打那放学后就。。。就杳无音信了
One day Laura was there and then...no one ever saw her again.
听着 我不想聊这事
Look, I don't want to talk about that.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, babe.
不 有事
It's not okay.
这怎么可能叫没事
It's never gonna be okay.
这样吧 虽然我们没法让她认罪
Look, we can't get her to confess,
但我们可以让那老巫婆吃点苦头
but we can make that old hag suffer.
喔耶
Oh yeah.
我找到你的点了
I'm feelin' it.
我认为是时候再去问候一下她了
I think it's time we pay her another visit.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
这是一个老传统
It's an old tradition.
你就瞧好吧
You'll see.
好吧 偷笑先生
All right, Mr. Chuckles.
那么 给我介绍一下这传统习俗吧
So, fill me in on this little tradition.
你会知道的
You'll see.
我们要去克兰斯顿家
We're going to Cranston's.
克兰斯顿家?去干嘛?
Cranston's? Why?
去提醒她她是个什么样的怪物
We like to remind her what kinda monster she is.
是啊
Yeah
我们以前放水淹过她家的地下室 割断过她的轮胎
We flooded her basement, cut her tires.
有一回我们在她家的门廊上放了把火
One time we left flaming shit on her porch,
那次超经典
which is classic.
你要知道 她是个十足的怪胎
And you know, she really is a monster.
- 她是个女巫 - 兄弟
- She's a witch. - Bro.
她就是啊
She is.
大家都知道
Everyone knows it.
你妹妹
Your sister.
究竟怎么回事?
What happened?
我们也不能确定
We don't know for sure.
悲伤往事
That's the hard part.
她生日那天
On her birthday,
在克兰斯顿幼托中心
she was at Cranston's daycare
后来就再没回家
and she just never came home.
警♥察♥讯问了克兰斯顿
The police questioned Cranston.
彻底查封了她的幼托中心
They shut down her daycare completely,
但他们一直没找到劳拉的尸体
but they never found Laura's body.
而那个贱富婆
And that rich bitch,
雇了个花哨的律师便逃脱了罪名
she hired a fancy lawyer and just got away with it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
条子把劳拉的事忘得一干二净
The police forgot about Laura.
可我们一直没忘
But we never did,
我们也不能让她忘记劳拉
and we won't let her either.
为了劳拉
For Laura.
为了劳拉
For Laura.
为了劳拉!
For Laura!
对不起
I'm sorry.
怂货
Pussy.
快跑!
Move your ass!
我日
Oh, shit.
想去哪吗?
Going somewhere?
是
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥别挡道
So get the hell out of our way.
这里是我私人宅邸
This is my property,
你们这是非法闯入
and you are trespassing.
你们要庆幸我先生不在这
You're lucky my husband is not here.
不然他会当场开枪打死你们
He would shoot you right where you stand.
那你手上就又多了几条人命
And there's a little more blood on your hands.
这是我自己家 我是不会被你们赶出去的
I am not going to be run out of my own home.
你们可以打破我的窗户 我会更换
You can shatter my windows and I will replace them.
你们可以乱扔动物尸体 我会掩埋
You can throw a dead animal and I will bury it.
你们可以划破我的车胎
You can slash my tires,
我会换新
I will get new ones.
可我还是要住在这
But I'm staying right here.
想知道为什么吗?
You wanna know why?
你们想知道吗?
Do you wanna know why?
因为你们有多恨我 我就恨你们更多
Because as much as you hate me, I hate you more.
我恨你们更多
I hate you more.
恨你们更多!
I hate you more!
滚吧 我们绝不会停手的
Then leave, 'cause we're never gonna stop.
除非你滚或者你死
Not until you leave or die.
我不怕你们
I'm not afraid of you,
但你们
but you,
你们应当非常 非常怕我
you should be very,very afraid of me.
那项链你是从哪儿弄到的 东尼娅?
Where did you get that necklace, Tonya?
下地狱去吧 你个死老太婆
See you in hell,you old woman.
对 地狱见
Yes, you will.
我会给你留个好位子
And I'm gonna save you a seat.
现在给我滚!
Now, get out!
佛祖啊
Oh my God.
给你一便士告诉我你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
一便士
A penny.
就值一便士?
That's it?
那给你一个吻
A kiss then.
我在努力回忆
I'm trying to remember
我们的冒险经历
the adventures we had.
我们的希望
The hopes,
梦想
dreams,
孩子们
the children.
但这一切都没了
But it's all gone.
伊迪丝 你在。。。
Edith, what are you...
只有黑暗
There's only darkness.
看着我
Look at me.
我曾梦想和你永远在一起
My dream was to be with you forever.
如今梦想成真了
And I am.
为此我万分欣慰
So I'm happy as a clam.
好
Good.
你是大丈夫吗 克里斯?
Are you okay, Chris?
大丈夫 妈
I'm fine, ma.
你看起来不像你了
You don't seem like yourself.
确定没事儿?
Are you sure everything's okay?
你要找人聊聊的话 妈妈在这呢