见鬼!
Dammit!
第一天就
First day.
你干了啥?
What'd you do?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你去校长室干嘛?
What are you seeing the principal for?
毁坏公物了?
Vandalism?
在男生寝室抽大♥麻♥了?
Smoking pot in the boys room?
把枪带进学校了还是什么?
Bring a weapon to school What?
不是 是私事啦
No, it's personal.
喔 私事啊
Ooh, personal.
等等
Wait.
你就是那个新来的小子 是吗?
You're the new kid, aren't ya?
被逮到了
Busted.
我是东尼娅·迈克尔斯
Tonya Michaels
你就当我是新生欢迎委员会的
Consider me the welcoming committee.
跟我来
Follow me.
那么 是一股什么妖风把你吹到这柳落学院的?
So what brings you to Willow Falls?
现在这时候有点晚了 你不觉得吗?
Kinda late in the year, don't you think?
内啥 我父母离婚了
Well, my parents split.
我妈是护士 这柳落镇是她唯一
My mom's a nurse and this is the only place
能找到工作的地方
that she could find work.
言下之意?
Meaning what?
蛤?
Huh?
你的话在暗示什么?暗讽这儿是一塌糊涂的鬼地方呗?
What are you implying? This place is just some shit hole?
- 没 没 我。。。 - 对你来说不够好呗?
- No, no, I... - Not good enough for you?
我没有说这儿是鬼地方
I didn't mean that it was some shit hole.
别紧张
Relax.
开个玩笑罢了
I'm just fucking with ya.
欢迎你 菜鸟
Welcome, new fish.
你敢来这镇混还是蛮有勇气的
You got some major balls coming to this town.
我们这大多数人都想着远走高飞
Most of us just wanna get the hell out.
是吗 为什么呢?
Yeah, why is that?
很荣幸做你的导游
It's a pleasure being your tour guide.
免得我忘了
Before I forget.
米切尔先生
Mr. Mitchell.
我们这所学校一贯以守时为荣
We pride ourselves on punctuality at this school.
是也不是 迈克尔斯小姐?
Ain't that right, Ms. Michaels?
我带他认了认路
I was just showing him the way.
您真是服务贴心
That's sweet of you.
去上课
Class.
马上
Now.
我知道您为什么叫我来这
Look, I know why you called me down here.
也许我们该私下谈谈
Maybe we should talk about this in private.
其实也没什么好谈的
There's not really much to talk about.
我跟你以前学校的校长谈过了
I talked to your principal at your old school
关于那件事
about what happened.
过去的已经过去了
Past is the past.
先生 如果我们不再纠结往事 我会很感激您的
And sir, I'd really appreciate if we could keep it there.
我理解
I hear you.
还是谈谈吧
Let's talk about it anyway.
你先请
After you.
办公室不错
Nice office.
淦!
Damn!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, honey.
我不知道你会在家
I didn't know you would be home.
我10点回来的
My shift ends at 10.
哦!
Oh!
是了
Yeah.
对哦
Right.
第一天感觉咋样?
How was your first shift?
还可以
It was okay.
内什么 我真的想好好睡一觉
Listen, I really need to get some sleep.
您跟帕特里克能不能。。。
Can you and Patrick-
叫他TJ!
TJ!
他在银行工作
He works at the bank.
他带我去吃DQ
He took me to Dairy Queen.
他人真的真的很好
He's a really, really nice guy.
你真的真的会喜欢他的
You're really gonna like him.
能帮妈妈一个小忙吗 宝贝?
Can you do me a favor, hun?
你见到他的时候 可不可以叫他 爸爸?
When you meet him,could you call him, dad?
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Goodnight.
安
Night.
打给我
546-622
东尼娅
挥动战锤
Swing the hammer.
挑战猛♥男♥
Challenge the strong man.
挥动战锤
Swing the hammer.
鼠胆
Pussies.
挑战猛♥男♥
Challenge the strong man.
挥动战锤
Swing the hammer.
三连中就是赢家
Three in a row is a winner.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
邦·乔维 别比划了
Bon Jovi, that's enough.
欢迎光临 你够了
Come on over, that's enough.
你不是赢家 你是输家
You're not a winner?You're a loser.
好走不送
Take off.
那么你的朋友们呢?在演马戏吗?
So what are your friends? Carnies?
滑稽
Funny.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
在你原来那个镇 你跟你的基友
In your old town,you and your friends
喝得烂醉 在麦当劳的停车场里玩极限摩托
got drunk in the McDonald's parking lot and did wheelies.
最强王者在此 还有谁
Top that, bitches.
怎么的 宝贝?
What's up, babe?
我正念叨你啥时候来呢
I was wondering when you'd get here.
死开
Fuck off.
我决定把这新来的小子拉来和咱们一块玩耍
I decided to drag the new kid out to have some fun with us.
他叫克里斯·米切尔
This is Chris Mitchell.
东尼娅这妹子就喜欢到处拈花惹草
Tonya does love her strays.
他是扎克
This is Zack.
乍眼一看他像个混球 可之后你会发觉 他就是个混球
He seems like a big jerk,but then you find out, he is.
你以前很喜欢玩这个混球
You used to love jerking it.
现在你自个儿玩吧
Now you jerk yourself.
笑个屁
Shut up.
你看上去跟个莱飞太妃糖似的 你知道不?
You look like a laffy taffy in that, you know that?
这啥?一块钱一包吗?
What is it? A buck a piece?
是的 先生 一块钱一包
Yes, sir. Buck a piece.
三连中 大赢家
Three in a row, big time winner.
今天投 谢谢
Today, please.
中了
You got this.
要不你来试试 猛♥男♥?
How about you, tough guy?
第三个?
Number three?
- 妈的! - 这个偷笑先生是布雷特
- Jeez! - Mr. Chuckles here is Brett.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
Yeah, you too.
要棉花糖吗?
Cotton candy?
不 谢谢
Nah, I'm good.
你懂的
You know it.
- 走吧 - 吃棉花糖吗?
- Let's go. - Cotton candy?
好啊
Yeah.
嘉年华结束后再见
See you after the carnival.
来啊
Come.
来啊 我的朋友
Come, my friend.
进来
Come inside.
进来吧
Come inside.
侬想哪能?
What do you want, man?
预测你的未来 我的朋友
What are your future, my friend.
坐吧
Sit down.
我可不付钱啊
I'm not paying you.
免费
It's free.
对喽