Okay, Casey, can you tell
现在在高速公路还是地面道路上吗
if you're on a freeway or if you're on surface streets?
-不好了 -怎么了
- Oh, no. Jord. - What?
有人在打这个电♥话♥ 他会听到的
Somebody's calling. He's gonna hear.
-不 别接 -天哪 是劳尔打的
- No, don't answer it. - God, no, it's Raul.
千万不要中断通话
Do not break contact with me.
凯茜 不要挂线
Casey, stay on the line.
不要挂线 保持通话
I can't lose you. Stay on the line.
不会挂断的
This can't be happening.
你能告诉我车速是快还是慢吗
Can you tell me if those wheels are going fast or slow?
感觉上 感觉上路很平
It's like... It's like even.
听起来是在高速还是地面道路上
Does it sound like a freeway or surface streets?
-可能是高速 -好的 干得好
- We might be on a freeway. - Okay, good girl, good girl.
所有空闲分队注意
All available units,
报♥警♥人认为车辆在高速上行驶 方向不明
P.R. believes vehicle is on the freeway, direction unknown.
凯茜 亲爱的
Casey, sweetheart,
后备箱闻起来像新车还是旧车
does the trunk smell like it's a new trunk or an old one?
-闻起来像旧车 -好的 很好
- It kind of smells like old. - Okay, good.
-似乎有些办公用品 -好的 宝贝
- Yeah, there's, like, work stuff. - Okay, honey.
-你能看到尾灯吗 -什么
- Can you see the tail lights? - What?
旧式轿车的后备箱应该和车尾灯相通
In older cars there may be access to tail lights.
找一下红色的光源
Look for the red glow, okay?
-我看到了 -好极了
- Yeah, yeah, I see it. - Great.
-我找到了 -亲爱的
- I found it. - Sweetheart!
想办法踢掉那个尾灯
Is there any way you can kick that light out? Break it out.
做得到吗
Can you do that?
不行 他会听到的 乔丹
No, no, he's gonna hear, Jordan.
不 宝贝 我们得试一下
No, honey, we gotta try, honey.
这样才能把你救出来
We gotta try to get you out of there.
-好吧 我试试 -来吧 你能行
- I'll try. - Come on, you can do it.
运营商接受了我们的请求
The carrier got our request.
我正在等他们的回音
I'm just waiting for them to call back.
我们等不起 马蒂
We can't wait, Maddy.
预付费电♥话♥的运作方式你懂的
You know how those prepaids work.
那手♥机♥可能在半径5英里的区域之内
The call could be within a five-mile radius.
我得缩小范围
I gotta narrow it down
-你只要做好手头工作就行了 -好吧
- You just keep doing what you're doing. - Okay.
凯茜 干的怎么样 亲爱的
Casey. How you doing, sweetheart?
不行 踢不出去
Not coming out.
凯茜 试试另一边
Casey, try the other light.
你能行的 越快越好 宝贝
Okay. You can do it. Fast as you can, honey.
另类新歌♥
New music alternative.
Bush - The Sound of Winter
就像冬之声
It's like the sound of winter
鲜血只爱默默地流淌
The bleeding love The silent escape
你必须坚持自我
You've got to hang on to yourself
就像冬之声
It's like the sound of winter
坚持自我
Hang on to yourself
踢掉了 乔丹 我踢掉了
I did it. Jordan, I did it.
我把它踢掉了
I got it out.
你做到了 干得好
You did it. Good work.
干得好 凯茜
Good work, Casey.
从洞口望出去然后告诉我你看到了什么
Now look out the hole and tell me what you see.
我们在高速公路上
It's a freeway. I can see a lot of cars.
宝贝 按我说的去做 好吗
Okay, honey, here's what I need you to do, okay?
把你的手伸出去一直挥舞
I need you to stick your arm out and wave it, wave it, wave it.
就这么办
Okay, here is the plan.
看看其他车辆会不会注意到你
I wanna see if any other car's gonna be able to notice you.
伸出去之后就告诉我 好吗
Okay. Let me know when you've done it, okay?
-我在挥手 -做得好 孩子
- I'm waving. - Good girl, good girl.
我这有一位报♥警♥人从后备箱向外挥手
I got a P.R. waving her arm out of a trunk of a car!
留意是否有人报♥警♥看见她了
Let's see if we get a call on it.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, what is your emergency?
我前面的车里有人被关在后备箱里了
Hi. Someone's stuck in the trunk of the car in front of me.
是一辆红色的凯美瑞 可能是个孩子
A red Camry. I think it may be a child.
我找到她了
Yo, I got her!
女士 您现在在哪条路上
Okay, ma'am, what road are you on?
170号♥公路 北向
The 170, heading north.
您能告诉我那辆车的车牌号♥吗
Can you tell me the license number on that car?
-可以吗 -7CFI06X
- Can you do that? - It's 7CFI06X.
凯茜 我们马上就成功了 亲爱的
Casey, we're real close, honey.
-那车是偷来的吗 -不不
- Is it a stolen vehicle? - No, no.
这车牌登记的是这辆白色的福特探索者
Registration's for this white Ford Explorer,
他肯定是换了车牌
so he switched plates.
-换了车牌 -等等 我追上去看看
- Switched plates. - Hold on. I'm coming up to him.
-我再仔细看看 -不不 等等
- I'll get a description for you. - No, no, no. Wait.
女士 不要接近那辆车
Ma'am, do not approach the vehicle.
那司机涉嫌绑♥架♥
The driver is suspected in a kidnapping.
不要接近那辆车
Okay? Do not approach the vehicle.
他下高速了
He's getting off.
-哪个出口 -费尔南多大道
- What exit? - Fernando Boulevard.
所有人员注意
All units,
一辆凯美瑞从北端170公里出口处
Camry spotted exiting the 170 northbound
驶向费尔南多大道
on Fernando Boulevard.
-北端 可恶 -掉头 抓稳了
- Northbound. Shit. - About face. Hold on.
注意他的车牌是偷来的
Be advised he's using stolen plates.
号♥码是7CI06X
Number seven, Charlie, India, zero, six, X-ray.
凯茜 看看洞口外能看见什么
Casey, look out of that hole and tell me what you see.
能看到路标街道名什么的吗
Do you see any landmarks? Street names, anything?
没 看上去和之前差不多
No, it all looks exactly the same.
好的 和之前差不多 好的
Okay, it all looks the same. Okay. Okay.
-好的 亲爱的 -怎么回事
- Okay, sweetheart, sweetheart. - What's happening?
凯茜 你说后备箱里有些东西 对吗
Casey, you told me there was stuff in the trunk, right?
说说有什么 凯茜
Describe what you see in that trunk, Casey.
里面肯定有什么能帮上忙的
There's gotta be something in that trunk that can help us.
到处看看
Okay, look around.
-你看到了什么 -一瓶漂白剂
- What do you see? - A bottle of bleach.
-颜料和一把螺丝刀 -螺丝刀 好
- Some paint and a screwdriver. - A screwdriver, okay.
一把颜料刷
A paintbrush, a...
-还有什么 -还有一把锄头
- What else? - And a hoe.
好的 还有什么
Okay. What else?
我的天啊 不
Oh, my God, no.
凯茜 怎么了
Casey, what is it?
天啊 上帝啊
My God. Oh, my God.
他想埋了我
He's gonna bury me.
凯茜 怎么了 是个什么
Casey, what is it, honey? What is it?
有一把铲子 他想埋了我
There's a shovel, he's gonna bury me.
不 亲爱的 不不 他不会
No honey. No no no. He's not gonna
不 亲爱的 凯茜
No, honey. Casey.
凯茜 集中注意力
Casey, I need you to focus.
别这样 亲爱的 振作点
Come on, sweetie, pull it together. Come on.
不 我知道他会的 快来救我
No, I know he's gonna do this. Get me out of here now.
凯茜 你最喜欢哪部电影 亲爱的
Casey, what's your favorite movie, sweetheart?
凯茜 你最喜欢哪部电影
Casey, what's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢哪部电影
What's your favorite movie?
-什么 -你最喜欢哪部电影
- What? - What's your favorite movie?
告诉我 告诉我是哪部
Just tell me, what...? Tell me, what is it?
《伴娘》
Bridesmaids.
不是吧 我也很喜欢那部电影
Are you kidding me? I love that movie.
我都看过上百遍了吧
I think I saw it about a hundred times.
这样吧 我们说好了 好吗
Okay, so you know what? Let's make a deal, okay?
咱俩这周末去看电影
You and me, we'll go to the movies this weekend
你想要什么我就给你买♥♥什么 好吗
and I'm gonna buy you anything you want. Okay?
好吗 就你和我
Ok? You and me.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah, okay.
我要你拿一桶油漆
Now, what I need you to do is to take one of those paint cans,
然后打开它 好吗
and I need you to open it. Okay?
-打开了 -你打开了 好样的
- Okay. Okay, okay, I got it. - Okay, you got it open. Good girl.
把油漆从洞口倒出去
So pour that paint out of that hole.
空闲分队注意 绑♥架♥案有新进展了
Any available units, kidnap in progress.
嫌疑犯是白人男子 大概30岁
Suspect is white male, thirties,
电影精选列表