911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where is your emergency?
我需要个警♥察♥过来
I need a police officer,
在东中♥央♥大街119号♥ 三层
119 East Central Street, 3rd floor.
我这边有个女人
I got a woman here,
她正用刀捅自己和孩子
she's stabbing herself and a child!
我是接线员602 请说明您的情况
Operator 602, state your emergency, please.
你好 28号♥高速上发生了一起事故
Hi, there's an accident on Highway 28,
我 我觉得有人死了
and I... I... Like, I think somebody's dead.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, what's your emergency?
我现在在比弗利度假村
I'm at the Beverly Resort.
我的女朋友她
My girlfriend, she's...
出什么事了吗
What's going on there?
她从十二楼的阳台上跳下去了
She jumped from the 12th floor balcony.
她从十二楼阳台上跳下去了吗
She jumped off the 12th floor balcony?
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, what is your emergency?
天哪 我开车撞了人
Oh, God, I hit someone with my car.
我撞了他 他好像死了
I hit him! I think I've killed him!
好吧 仔细听好
All right, listen carefully.
用力按压胸口30次
Pump the chest hard 30 times.
跟他一起大声计数 这样他才能做对
And count out loud with him so he does it right.
必须大声数出来 去吧
You need to count out loud, go ahead.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, what's your emergency?
致命 呼叫
致命 呼叫
致命 呼叫
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where is your emergency?
拜托 我需要紧急救援
Please, I need assistance right away.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
有很多血 我知道
There's a lot of blood, I know,
但你要一直压住伤口
but you need to keep pressure on the wound.
我朝我妻子开了枪
I shot my wife.
你朝你妻子开了枪吗
You shot your wife?
对 她现在躺在地板上
Yup. She's lying on the floor.
-911 有什么紧急状况吗 -好
- 911, where's your emergency? - Okay.
我太太就要死了 护士也在场
My wife is dying, and the nurses here,
但他们不想帮忙
they don't wanna help her out.
-你妈妈在哪 -楼下
- Where's Mommy? - Downstairs.
-你♥爸♥爸躺在地上吗 -对
- Your daddy's on the floor? - Yeah.
-你几岁 -好了 冷静 宝贝
- How old are you? - Okay, okay, calm down, honey.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
有名警官倒下了
Officer down.
在梅菲尔德路和劳伦斯路的拐角
Corner of Mayfield and Lawrence.
我看见有名警官被击中了
I got an officer that's been shot.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, what is your emergency?
我觉得我服药过量了 我妻子也是
I think I'm having an overdose and so is my wife.
我不知道是不是
I don't know if it...
放松
Just try to relax.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
-婴儿有呼吸了吗 -有了
- Is the baby breathing? - He's breathing.
好 很好 我希望你
Okay, good, I want you to...
听我的我才能帮到你 慢一点儿
If I'm gonna help, you gotta work with me. Slow down.
别挂电♥话♥ 我马上派警员和医务人员去
Stay on the line, I'm gonna send police, the paramedics.
8-Adam-12 表示西洛杉矶区域12号♥双人巡逻警车
8A12分队注意
8-Adam-12,
在佛罗伦萨和诺曼底路口有一起枪击案
got a shooting at Florence and Normandie.
目击者说被害人手臂和脸部被击中
Witness says that victim has been shot in arm and face.
这是紧急事件 紧急事件
That's a code three. Code three.
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
我发现有小偷闯进了我邻居家的房♥子
I got burglars breaking into a house next to mine.
地址是巴克斯特街18号♥
18 Baxter.
收到 巴克斯特街18号♥
Okay, 18 Baxter.
这是你的地址还是邻居的
Is that your place or theirs?
-邻居的 -好的
- That's theirs. - Okay.
入室行窃
-在盖瑞街和赫姆洛克街之间吗 -对
- Is that between Gary and Hemlock? - Yep.
-房♥子什么颜色 -浅蓝色
- What color's the house? - It's a pale blue.
我有把散♥弹♥枪♥ 要我去制止他们吗
I got a shotgun, you want me to stop them?
不 不要那么做
Nope, don't do that.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - I'm sure.
我现在就派警♥察♥过去 先生
I'm sending officers right now, sir.
我妈被人捅了
My mom's been stabbed.
-你知道是谁干的吗 -我叔叔
- Okay, do you know who stabbed her? - My uncle.
报♥警♥人称其母被刺伤
-好 伤在什么位置 -腿上
- Okay. And where? - In the leg.
-你叔叔还在那里吗 -对
- Is your uncle still there? - Uh-huh.
我马上派警♥察♥和医护人员过去
I'm sending the police and the paramedics right away.
-好吗 -行 她相当生气
- Okay? - Okay. She's pretty pissed off.
对 那必须的
Yeah, well, I'm sure she is.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
我不想进监狱
I don't wanna go to prison.
克里斯 把枪放下 明白我的话吗
Chris, put the gun down. Do you understand what I'm saying?
持枪 自杀倾向
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to do it.
-不值得那么做 -放下武器
- It's not worth it. - Drop your weapon!
放下枪 克里斯 克里斯 我要你...
Put the gun dow... Chris! Chris! Chris, I need you to...
通话中断
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急状况吗
911, where's your emergency?
该死的 为什么我在这儿
Goddamn it! Why am I in here?
你好 特伦斯 还好吗
Hi, Terrance. How you doing?
不好 甜心
Not good, sugar.
我在监狱里
I'm in jail.
但没人告诉我为什么我在这儿
And nobody tell me shit, why I'm here.
-你又喝酒了吗 -应该是吧
- You been drinking again? - Yeah, I suppose.
那你知道该做什么
Then you know what you gotta do.
给你的骨科医生打个电♥话♥ 好吗
You gotta ask your D.O. for another call, okay?
你知道这个专线仅限紧急情况
You know this line is for emergencies only.
-好吧 谢谢 甜心 -好
- All right. Thanks, sugar. - Okay.
别再惹麻烦了 好吗 亲爱的
Try to stay out of trouble. Okay, darling?
-好 -好吧 甜心
- Okay. - All right, sugar.
-还叫我们甜心是吗 -你懂的
- Still calling us "Sugar" Huh? - You know it.
-凯拉的那颗小牙掉了没 -没
- Cara lose that little tooth yet? -Nope.
卢想把它拔了 但我没让
Lou wants to pull it but I won't let him.
为什么男人都那么野蛮
Why men gotta be so brutal?
这就来了两个 为什么你不问问他们
Here comes a couple. Why don't you ask them?
有人打电♥话♥叫脱衣舞男吗
Somebody call for some male strippers?
-好啊 辣妹 -我的上司就在那边
- Hey, sexy. - My boss. She's right there.
什么 那个蜂后吗
What? The queen bee?
我听说你昨天接生了一个婴儿
I understand you delivered a baby yesterday.
六斤半重的小公主
You know, 7-pound, 3-ounce little princess.
不是什么大事
No big deal.
看他装低调呢
Look at him, trying to be humble.
他救了孩子的母亲一命
He saved the mother's life.
真是丰功伟绩
That's all he did.
-很感人 -那就向你朋友宣传一下
- Impressive. - So tell your friend.
她不喜欢警♥察♥
She don't like cops.
怎么会有人不愿意和警♥察♥约会
What kind of person doesn't date a cop?
-我们勇敢正直 身材还好 -天哪
- We're brave, honest, I got a great body. - Oh, God.
我喜欢警♥察♥ 我跟你约会吧
Well, I like cops. I'll date you.
还是她懂我
See. She knows what I'm talking about.
好了 你们谈你们的 我要歇一会儿
Okay, while y'all talk about that, I'm gonna take a break.
-休息一下 -对
- Break time. - Yes.
总有一天我会成功的
One of these times I'm gonna get it.
你住的地方离这10分钟吗
You live 10 minutes away?
10分钟 我们5分钟内就能到
Ten minutes away? We can make it there in five.
你真是个坏警♥察♥
You are a bad, bad, bad cop.
是呀 你把我都变坏了
Yeah, you bring the worst out in me.
明天你什么时候开始值班
What time does your shift start tomorrow?
早上6点 怎么了
6 A.M. Why?
你想一起上班吗
You wanna ride in together?
你在勾引我吗
Is that an invitation?
我受勾
I accept the invitation
只要这次让我泡咖啡就行
only if I get to make the coffee this time.
电影精选列表