说话这会儿功夫 正去北方犹特族那里搜查
...routing out the Ute in the north as we speak...
典型的印第安人
...regular Indians.
他们叫得比谁都大声
They can whoop to beat the band...
可却是一堆软蛋
...but can't fight worth shit.
卡拉汉在哪儿
Where's Callaghan?
谁
Who?
你的厨子 他也在队伍里的
He was your cook. He was part of this...
喔 胡桃 胡桃
Oh, Walnut, Walnut.
上帝让他安息了 胡桃他...
God rest him. Walnut... He...
本来他可以感谢我的救命之恩的
...he would have owed me his life, had he survived.
什么
What?
我们不得不切掉他的腿
We had to amputate his leg.
结果他就这么死了
...and he up and died on us.
这家伙简直就疯了
The man was hysterical...
死之前满口胡言乱语
...delirious before he passed.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
我们根本就没找到斯国尔特家的人
we never did find them Stewarts.
是啊
Yeah, well...
恐怕咱们是找不到了
I doubt we ever will.
可能在我们开始找之前就已经都死了
They was probably dead before we even started.
是啊
Yeah.
我想咱们可以做的就是确保
Well, I guess all we can do is make sure.
印第安人不会再闹出这种事来
...them Indians never do something like this again.