我想这可能是野水牛干的
I suppose a wild buffalo could have done this.
看上去 你在地上找到了一个大洞啊 威尔
Looks like you've found yourself a hole in the ground there, Will.
这个事情 还有四具尸体
That and four corpses.
和六人失踪
...and six missing...
大多是女人和小孩
...most of those being women and children.
我去牵马
I'll get the horses.
等一下
Hold up now.
这里归我管
It's in my command.
我需要知道 我们是要追谁
I gotta know who we're hunting.
印第安人挟持他们有多久了
How long have the Indians had them?
将近一天了
Near a day now.
这段时间足够让那些女人...
...that's more than enough time for those women to have been...
是的 那咱们怎么还不上路
Yes, so why aren't we on the trail?
你想单枪匹马去跟印第安人拼命吗
You want to go face an Indian war party on your lonesome?
那些野蛮人会像剥桔子皮一样削了你 孩子
Those blanketheads will peel you like an orange, boy.
听话 咱们会有办法的
Follow along. We'll do this thing right.
别担心 会找到他们的
Don't worry. We'll find them.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
咱们快去追他们吧
We should be going after them.
你认识这些人
You knew these people?
是的
I do.
都是斯国尔特家的
The Stewarts anyway.
这是玛丽安
That's Maryanne.
她是你的
She yours?
我在追求她
I was working on her.
*痛哉 我主身济宝血
Alas! And did my Savior bleed.
*为何忍♥受死亡
And did my Sovereign die?
*为何甘为卑微的我
Would He devote that sacred head.
*遍历痛苦忧伤
For such a worm as I?
*汝之躯被杀害
Thy body slain.
*我仁慈的主
Sweet Jesus, Thine.
*葬身血海
And bathed in its own blood.
*愤怒仇恨 筑起高墙
While the firm mark of wrath divine.
*他的灵魂在怒火中永生
His soul in anguish stood.
老天
Christ.
亨利—维克多想抓的印第安人是谁
Who's Henry Victor's Indian?
是大熊克罗族印第安人
That's Ten Bear, a Crow Indian.
这家伙很厉害
The man's paid for his worth.
嘿 胡桃 维克多先生的水壶没水了
Hey, Walnut, Mr. Victor's canteen's dry.
他叫你胡桃
He called you Walnut.
是 没错
Yeah, he did.
你叫这个名字
Is that your name?
其实是叫卡拉汉
The name's Callaghan.
卡拉汉
Callaghan.
你是爱尔兰人
You Irish?
那男人叫我胡桃 是因为他觉得自己比我强
That man that calls me Walnut believes he's better than me.
因为他是不受拘束的人
'cause nobody ever owned him.
但我也不是去服兵役
But I'm not enlisted.
我为福特林肯做饭 是享有报酬的
I cook for Fort Lincoln, but I'm paid.
想走随时都可以 明白吗
I can leave anytime I want. You understand?
当然
Sure.
我是弗格斯福尔斯—科菲
I'm Fergus Coffey.
科菲
Coffey.
黑"科"啡吗
You black?
该死的
Damnation.
怎么了
What?
我们不可能在保留地找到被绑♥架♥的女人
We're not gonna find any kidnapped wives at a reservation.
我知道
I know it.
咱们应该自己行动
We could set off on our own.
也许是吧 不过那样就只有我们四个人
Might could, though it would only be four of us.
跟未知的对手较量
...to we don't know how many 'skins.
咱们要找到斯国尔特一家
We have to find the Stewarts.
要是亨利—维克多可以帮咱们那还好 如果不能
If we can do that with Henry Victor's help... Fine. If not...
我想你还是有很多机会的 而且不会害我们送命
I guess you've had every chance to and ain't killed us yet.
帕彻先生
Mr. Parcher.
嘿 嘿
Hey hey.
抱歉 多比
Sorry, Dobie.
肯定是踩到犬鼠的洞了
It must have stepped in a prairie-dog hole.
听我说 孩子
Listen, cowboy...
你何不到前面去看看
why don't you hump on ahead.
看看我们扎营之前还有多远的路要走
...and see how much further we're gonna press on before camp?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
去吧
Go on now.
你干嘛没完没了地讨好那小子
Why do you spend so much time rubbing that boy's belly?
他已经把你当作神了
He already thinks you're Jesus Crockett.
我在追求他老妈
I'm courting his mother.
那是格楚德—史派克的儿子
That's Gertrude Spacks' boy?
是啊
Yeah.
那女人瘦得跟竹竿一样
A skinny woman.
或许选这个小子更适合
Might as well just poke the boy.
这种想法可不太虔诚
That's not a very godly sentiment.
嘿 孩子 维克多先生 帕彻先生要我...
- Hey, son. - Mr. Victor, sir, Mr. Parcher told me...
看看那边
Take a look yonder.
那是一匹马吗
Is that a horse?
你看看
Go on.
他看到我们了
He's seen us.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I didn't know that?
他怎么不跑呢
Why ain't he running?
咱们何不去问问呢
Well, why don't we ask him?
我们要找白人
帕彻
Parcher.
这几个白人
被印第安坏人带走了
你帮我们 我们就放你走
咱们不能耽误时间 帕彻
We don't have time for this, Will.
任何一个俘虏都会拖延我们的时间的
Every prisoner is gonna slow us.
是啊 我宁愿朝着对的方向走过去
Yeah, well, I'd rather walk in the right direction.
也不愿骑着马乱跑
...than ride with my head up my ass.
斯国尔特家这些女人现在怎么样了
What's happening to these Stewart women right now?
这不是你的队伍 克莱
This isn't your outfit, Clay.
这些士兵都是我的人
This soldiers are under my authority...
听我的
...mine.
只要你跟我们一起走 你也得听我的
As long as you ride with us, so are you.
那头印第安猪什么都不知道
That Injun doesn't know shit.
就是知道 他也不会说的
He wouldn't talk if he did.
他会说的 会说的
He'll talk. He'll talk.
嘿 胡桃 对不起 卡拉汉
- Hey. - Walnut. Sorry, Callaghan.
你还是不要看了
You don't want to see that.
他有没有开过口
Do you know if he's talked yet?
没再说 这根本不重要
Naw, that ain't even the point.
他们半小时前就已经不问了
They stopped asking questions a half-hour back.
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么东西
- Hmm? - What the hell is that?
烟丝袋
It's a tobacco pouch.
烂东西
It's ugly as shit.
是啊 从印第安人身上拿到的
Yeah, come off an Injun...
一个叫萨克奥塔贝克的
...a big buck by the name of.
大黑鬼
Sack-o-Tabacky.
老天
Jesus Christ.
这是什么
What is it?
妈的 孩子
Shit, son.
阴囊啦 多比
It's a scrotum, Dobie.
不敢说我喜欢亨利—维克多
I can't say I like Henry Victor.
他不过就是一袋马大便
There's a sack of horseshit.
真是的
Christ.
我离开纽约是为了到这儿来当兵的
I came close to joining the army after New York.
在这儿根本找不到工作 没人愿意雇爱尔兰人
Impossible to get work here. No one will hire the Irish.
因为我们大多都是当贼和乞丐
...on account of us being a bunch of thieves and beggars.
这话很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
你一个人到这儿来的
You come to this country alone?
我有个妹妹 因为结核病死在船上了
I had a sister, died of consumption on the boat.
他们把她丢进大海
They put her in the water.