嗨 巴德
Hi, Bud.
我看到你的留言了
I got your note.
我要用一下你的洗手间
I have to use the bathroom.
我能抱抱你吗?巴德?
Can I hug you, Bud?
我可以坐到你的腿上吗?
Can I sit on your lap?
我可以摸摸你吗?
Can I touch you?
你不想我碰你吗?
You don't want to touch me anymore?
你不再喜欢我了吗?巴德?
Don't you like me anymore, Bud?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我可以抱抱你吗?
Can I hug you?
记得晚饭后 你吃完后
Remember how, after dinner, when you were done eating...
你总是在椅子上侧着身子拍拍大腿
you'd always turn sideways in your chair and pat your thighs...
然后我会过来 坐到你的腿上?
and I would come and sit on your lap?
你会让我坐很久 我们会亲吻
You would let me sit there for a long time and we would kiss.
记得吗 巴德?
Remember, Bud?
求你了 我能抱抱你吗?
Please, can I hug you?
好
Okay.
我想你 很想
Missed you. Missed you so much.
我要喝杯水 你喝吗?
I'm thirsty. I'm gonna get a glass of water. You want some?
不
No.
抱歉 别这样看我
I'm sorry. Don't look at me like that.
我知道我难看
I know I look ugly.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我很糟
I know I look terrible.
我来之前没有时间整理自己
I didn't have time to fix myself before I came over.
我知道我们很久没见
I know we haven't seen each other in such a long time.
抱歉 我看起来这么糟
I'm sorry I look so bad.
我又要上厕所了 来之前喝了很多水
I have to use the bathroom again. I drank a lot of water before I came here.
我要服用抗生素 治过敏的
I have to take my antibiotics, but it's for my allergies.
抱歉 我可能只是有点紧张
I'm sorry, but I guess I'm just a little nervous.
我要不要买♥♥点喝的?
Should I go to the store and get us something to drink?
你还记得我最后一次见你是什么时候吗? - 是的
Do you remember the last time I saw you? - Yes.
我不喝酒了
I don't drink anymore.
完全不喝
I don't drink at all anymore.
那很好 巴德
That's great, Bud.
我的包里有一张我们的照片
I keep a photo of us in my purse.
每天我都看看它 你要看看吗?
I look at it every single day. Do you want to see it?
还记得吗我哥拍的这张Remember, my cousin took it...
在我们搬进海湾街的房♥子的那天
in front of our house on Bay Street, the day we moved in?
我们在接吻 你想看看吗?
We're kissing in it. You want to see it?
是不是很好 巴德?
Isn't it nice, Bud?
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
曾经我喜欢吻你
I used to love kissing you...
吻你的嘴
all over your mouth.
我喜欢你的味道
I love the way you taste.
整个世界上 你是我最爱的人 巴德
You're my favorite person in the whole world, Bud.
我不想吻别人
I never want to kiss anybody else.
真的 巴德 - 不 这不是真的
Really, Bud. -It's not true.
我喜欢吻你
I did. I loved kissing you.
喜欢你的嘴 你的味道
I loved your mouth. I loved the way it tasted.
这不是真的
It's not true.
我没想过吻别人 - 不是真的
I never want to kiss anybody else. - That's not true.
就是如此
It is.
你吻过其他男的
You kissed other boys.
你还记得你给我买♥♥的大号♥的兔子巧克力吗?
Do you remember the time you bought me the really big chocolate bunny?
很大 我吃了一个小时 吃吐了
It was so big. I ate it in like an hour and got really sick and threw up.
你还是吻了我
You kissed me anyway.
我记得
I remember.
你曾经很喜欢我
You used to really like me.
我仍然喜欢你
I still like you.
希望如此
I wish you liked me again...
和以前一样
like before.
我是你的挚爱
When you liked me the most.
你是我的挚爱
I liked you the most my whole life.
一生中 我最爱你
You're the only person I liked.
告诉我 你爱我 - 不
Tell me you love me. - No.
我很想你
I missed you so much.
我很难过 我们分开了太久
It hurts me when I don't see you for such a long time.
我只想抱抱你 来这
I just want to hug you. Come here.
不
No.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我一直喜欢抱着你
I always loved holding you.
不是真的 - 是 就是如此
That's not true. - Yes, it is.
吻我 巴德
Kiss me, Bud.
不要离开
Don't leave.
我是如此爱你
I missed you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
来吧 你不想吻我吗?求你了
Come on, won't you kiss me? Please?
我想你
I missed you.
很想
I missed you a lot.
脱去你的衣服
Take off your shirt.
但这里太亮了
But it's so bright in here.
我想看看你的身体
I want to see your body.
可以关灯吗?求你了
Can we turn off the light? Please?
我们可以到被子里去吗?
Can we go under the covers?
你只对我这样?
You only do this to me?
你只口我?宝贝?
You only suck my cock, baby?
你不和别人做?
You don't do it with anybody else?
你没想过和别人做?
You don't think about doing it with anybody else?
你喜欢这样吗?
You like doing it?
你不给别人口?
You won't suck anybody else?
绝不?
Never?
不再?
Never again?
保证?
You promise?
你不会再和别人上♥床♥?
You won't fuck anybody else?
保证?
You promise?
绝不?
Never?
你不会给别人口?
You won't suck anybody else's cock?
绝不?
Never?
你不会给别人口?
You won't suck anybody else's cock?
答应我?
You promise me?
你为什么要给那个家伙口?你为什么要和那些人干?
Why did you suck that guy's cock? Why did you fuck those guys?
为什么?
Why did you do that?
告诉我 为什么?
Tell me, why did you do that?
告诉我 我看到了
Tell me. I saw you.
我看到你和他们干
I saw you fuck them.
你知道我看见了吗?
Did you know I saw you?
不知道?
Never?
你为什么要让我看到? - 不
Why did you let me see that? - No.
你是个该死的婊♥子♥
You're a fucking whore. You're a whore.
你和他们做♥爱♥ 该死
You fucked them. You fucking asshole.
我恨你
I hate you so much.
我不爱你了
I don't love you anymore.
你说这些 我很伤心 - 你不会伤心
It hurts me so much when you say that. -It doesn't hurt you.
请别这样说
Please don't say that.
我不应该让你来 我真傻
I should've never let you come over here. I'm so stupid.
为什么?
Why?
我真傻 竟然叫你来这里
I'm so stupid for telling you to come here.
巴德 我爱你 - 你不爱任何人
Bud, I love you. - You don't love anybody.
我爱你 我想和你重新来过 - 我不想和你在一起
I love you. I want to be with you again. - I don't want to be with you.
我们不能了吗? - 我们不能了
Can't we be a couple again? - I'll never be with you again.
别这么说 巴德 - 我不再相信你
Don't say that, Bud. - I don't trust you anymore.
我不再爱你
I don't love you anymore.
发生那样的事 我很抱歉 巴德
I'm sorry, Bud. I'm sorry that that happened.
你不抱歉 - 我没想过伤害你 巴德
You're not sorry. - I never meant to hurt you, Bud.
我不明白你为什么要那样做
I don't understand why you did that.
为什么你要和那些人一起 我不明白
Why you went with those guys, I don't understand that.
那只是我出于友好参加的一个聚会
It was just a party. I was just being friendly.
你为什么要和那些人说话?
Why were you talking to those guys?
我看到了你们在交谈 你为什么要和他们说话?
I saw them talk to you. Why were you talking to them?
我认为他们是好人 巴德
电影精选列表