你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
你刚从赛场回来吗?
Did you just come from the race track?
赢了吗? - 没
Did you win? - No.
多少? - 两块
How much is this? -$2.
还会继续比赛吗? - 去加州
Will you be racing again? - Going to California.
周五前要到那里 - 加州?
I've got to be there by Friday. - California?
我一直想去加州
I always wanted to go to California.
真的? - 是
Really? - Yes.
那里不错 - 是吗?
It's nice there. - Is it?
应该不错
I thought it would be.
你叫维奥莱特? - 是的
Is your name Violet? - Yes, it is.
谁给你买♥♥的首饰? - 我自己做的
Who made the necklace? - I made it.
你想跟我一起去吗?
You think you'd want to come with me?
但我们还不熟
I don't even know you.
求你了
Please?
好吗
Please?
求你了 跟我来吧
Please come with me.
我喜欢你的脸
I like your face.
你去拿些你的东西 - 好
Okay, you have to get your things. - Okay.
五分钟后见
Five minutes.
好
Okay.
维奥莱特
Hey, Violet.
来这里
Come here.
我喜欢你
I like you a whole lot.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
好 赶快 - 我会的
Okay, hurry up. - I will.
你好 莱蒙太太?我叫巴德 黛西的朋友
Hi, Mrs. Lemon? My name is Bud. I'm a friend of Daisy's.
以前我住在隔壁 很久以前了
I used to live next door here, a long time ago.
你是?
Who are you?
巴德 克雷 以前住在隔壁
I'm Bud Clay. I grew up next door. I used to live right next door.
我父亲是大卫克雷 我母亲是诺玛克雷
My father was David Clay. My mother was Norma Clay.
进来坐坐吗? - 当然
You want to come in? - Sure.
黛西的兔子呢? - 挺好
Is that Daisy's bunny? - Yes.
那是她的小兔子
That's her bunny.
这孩子杳无音讯
I haven't heard from her. She hasn't called.
不知道为什么 也不打电♥话♥来
I don't know why she hasn't called.
为什么 我想知道
I wish I knew why.
兔子看上去还很小
The bunny looks so small still.
她养了很久
She's had that bunny rabbit a long time.
这是最可爱的小兔子
That's the cutest bunny.
你现在住在哪里?
Where do you live now?
洛杉矶 黛西和我一起在那
I live in Los Angeles. Daisy and I lived together in Los Angeles.
我们有一个小房♥子 以及...
We have a small house and...
你们有孩子吗? - 没 还没有
Do you have any children? - No, we haven't had children.
没有? - 没有
No? - No.
我们有打算生一个
We were going to have a baby.
然后?
And what happened?
不知道
I don't know.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我不记得你了
I don't remember you.
你不记得我了? - 不记得了
You don't remember me? - No, I don't.
我在隔壁长大的 我记得你
I grew up next door. I remember you.
我就住在隔壁
I lived right next door.
我是黛西从小到大的朋友
I'm Daisy's friend from childhood.
然后我们一起住在加州
And then we lived together in California.
你来过 还记得你来加州看过我们吗?
You visited us once. Do you remember when you came to California to visit us?
也许 太久 记不清了
Maybe. It's been such a long time. I don't remember.
也许去过 一两次
But maybe I did visit, once or twice.
以前我一直在后院玩
I used to play in the backyard all the time.
我家有个游泳池 但不算好
We had a pool at my house, but it wasn't nice.
我和黛西一起去你的游泳池 - 和黛西?
I would go in your pool with Daisy. - With Daisy?
是的 她会让我去你的游泳池里游泳
Yes, she would let me swim in your pool.
一直在那里游
We would go in there all the time.
你女儿喜欢游泳 - 是的
Your daughter liked swimming. - Yes.
她很喜欢 - 是的
She liked it a lot. - Yes.
是的
Yes.
我要走了
I have to get going now.
这些是兔子吗?
These are the bunnies?
这些是成年的兔子吗?
Are these adult bunnies?
对 几乎是 它们已经长大了
Yes, pretty much. They're almost full-grown.
这只多大?
How old is this bunny?
大约一、两个月
Around one, two months.
兔子最长的寿命是多久?
What's the longest a bunny can live?
五六年
For five to six years.
五六年? - 是的
Five or six years? - Yes.
这是它们最长的寿命? - 是的
That's the most they can live? - Yes.
即使喂它们别的?特殊些的食物?
Even if you feed it special food or something?
不 它们最多活五六年 不会超过
No, they won't live more than five or six years.
无论哪个品种? - 是的
All bunnies? Even this kind here? - Yes.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
五十一!
Fifty-one!
五十一?
Fifty-one?
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗨 你还好吗? - 嗨
Hi, how you doing? - Hi.
你想约会吗?
You looking for a date?
不 谢谢 - 好的
No, thanks. - Okay.
你想约会吗? - 不 抱歉
Do you want a date? - No, sorry.
你确定? - 确定 抱歉
You sure? - I'm sure. Sorry.
你想约会吗?
Would you like to go out?
不 我只是开车到处走走 - 好的
No, I'm just driving around. - Okay.
你改变主意了?
You change your mind?
你很美 - 谢谢
You look pretty. - Thank you.
我喜欢你的项链 - 谢谢
I like your necklace. - Thanks.
这是你的名字?罗茜?
That's your name? Rose?
这个名字很好 - 谢谢
That's a nice name. - Thank you.
我不真的在开车兜风
I wasn't really driving...
我没有在开车找什么
I wasn't driving around looking for anything like that.
没有?好吧 你找到了我
No? Well, you found me.
要不要一起吃午餐?
You want to just have lunch with me?
挺好的 但我要挣钱
That'd be nice, but I need to make my money.
怎么了?
What?
该走了
Come on, it's time to go.
给你
Here.
斯蒂凡诺!
Stefano!
好的
Okay.
那就好
That's fine.
来吧
Let's go.
打开机器
Open the computer.
你说你来自哪里? - 拉鲁
Where did you say you're from? - Laroux.
斯蒂凡诺?
Stefano?
先生?
Yes, sir?
可以给我一个耳罩吗?伙计 - 可以
Can I get some earplugs, man? - Yeah.
来 推出去
Come on. Roll it out.
你今晚会开车去赛道上吗?
Are you going to be driving up to the track tonight?
我想今晚待在洛杉矶 明早去
I think I'm going to stay in LA tonight. I'll go in the morning.
黛西!
Daisy!
没有人在那
No one's there!
黛西!
Daisy!
你好 我在325号♥房♥
Hello. I'm in Room 325.
我可能很快会接到一个电♥话♥
I might be getting a call soon.
我是说 如果有人来电
I just wanted you to know that if somebody calls...
就接过来
to put the call through.
她可能会过来
And she might just come by...
如果有一个叫黛西的来前台找我
so if somebody named Daisy comes to the front desk looking for me...
我叫巴德 克雷
I'm Bud Clay.
你可以让她直接到房♥间来
You can let her come right up to the room.
黛西
Daisy.
好的
Okay.
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thanks.
电影精选列表