“丫”?
' Ya'?
-也谢谢你的杂♥志♥。
- Thank you for the magazine too.
-没关系,孩子。
- That's okay kid.
明晚你可以请我喝啤酒。
Tomorrow night you can buy me a beer.
。好吧-
. Okay-
-对此我非常抱歉。
- I'm awful sorry about that.
我想我没看就转身了。
I guess I turned without lookin'.
我只是想提醒你不要给囚犯送礼物。
I just thought I'd warn you about gifts to the prisoners.
没人能偷我的车,混♥蛋♥,笑到最后。
Nobody steals my car, punk, and gets the last laugh.
把这坨胆汁拿出去。
Get this hunk of bile outta here.
-走吧,出去。
- Go on, get outta here.
我不需要任何螺丝钉的帮助。
I don't need any help from any screw.
告诉我门在哪,杰瑞。
Just point me to the door, Jerry.
警。
Troopers.
喂!
Ho!
“丫!
' Ya!
-怎么了?
- What's the matter?
-把你的东西整理好;
- Get all your things in order;
税,保险,你的遗嘱。
taxes, insurance, your will.
然后摆脱她
And get rid of her.
——什么?————是什么。你想说什么?
- What? - What's-- . what'd you say?
-把她赶走。
- Get rid of her.
-我怎么了?
- What's wrong with me?
-两个基本的固定符号♥。
- Two cardinal fixed signs.
强大的力量,但它们并不和谐。
Great power, but they don't go well together.
你进入了一段黑暗时期。
You're in for a black period.
然而,事情可能会解决。
However, things might work out.
虽然和你想象的大不相同。
Although, much different than you expected.
——真的吗?
- Really?
谢谢你的财富,但你最好在这里挖,你的食物都快凉了。
Well, thank you for the fortune, but you better dig in here, you're food is getting cold.
恐怕我们得走了。
I'm afraid we're gonna have to take off.
——甚至更糟。
- Even worse.
土星与火星成直角。
Saturn is square to Mars.
漂亮的孩子。
Nice kids.
但是明星们反对他们。
Stars are against them though.
“看什么?
' See anything?
-不,山下什么都没有
- No, nothing down the hill.
——抓住了引擎。
- Seized engine.
他可能把她藏在树林里了。
He's probably got her somewhere out in the woods.
-不,他可能把她带回家了。
- No, he probably took her back home.
Cueball听说她被吓跑了。
Cueball heard she's scared off.
——怎么了?
- Ya?
-据我所知,她已经回家了。
- As far as I know, she split for home.
——吸引!
- Woo!
看看这个!
Look at this!
印第安人用甜菜换白人。
The lnjun's been trading beets for the white man.
600 simoleons !
600 simoleons!
-太好了。
- Oh, that's swell.
好吧,你被抢劫了又被抢劫了,而我很害怕,要到星期一才能赶飞机出来。
Well, you're robbed and plundered and I'm scared and can't get a plane out till Monday.
你知道我们可以再来一次吗?
Got any ideas of what we can do for an encore?
-告诉你我要做什么,我会带你去山里藏起来,星期一早上之前他们不可能找到你。
- Tell you what I'll do, I'll take you and hide you someplace up in the hills there where they can't possibly find you till Monday morning anyway.
-嘿,我们一起去洗澡怎么样?
- Hey, what do you say we all get into the shower together, okay?
-嘿,小情人。
- Hey, lover boy.
已经有两个证人死了,还有三个。
That's two witnesses down and three to go.
-不,还有两份。
- No, it's two to go.
我们找到了,她叫什么名字?
We got the uh, what's her name?
那个发疯的人。
The one who went nutty.
——卢安克劳福德。-是的,我们有卢安·克劳福德,还有那个胆小的,我向你保证,琳达会照顾好自己的。
- Luann Crawford. - Ya, we got luann Crawford and we got the chicken hearted one, and I promise you, Linda will take care of itself.
-我们愿意出庭作证,但你能保证我们的安全吗?
- We're willing to stand up and testify, but can you keep us safe?
说实话吧,哈维
Now let's be honest, Harvey.
你是镇上最弱的警长。
You are the weakest sheriff this town has ever seen.
-这就是为什么他现在不能退出,否则你会让全世界都知道大石头是可以挖的。
- That's why he can't back out now, or you'll let the whole world know that big rock is open pickings.
-哦,我们不会退出的,别担心。
- Oh, we're not going to back out, don't worry about that.
我们,亨利?
Are we, Henry?
毒气室对他们的所作所为来说太好了。
The gas chamber is too good for what they've done.
-拿把猎枪。
- Get a shotgun.
——什么?
- A what?
——一把猎枪。
- A shotgun.
我们不能什么事都让警♥察♥做。
We can't ask the police to do everything.
得到一把猎枪。
Get a shotgun.
如果他们有谁胆敢踏进你的地盘,就打爆他们的头。
And if one of 'em so much as puts a foot on your property, blow their heads off.
-这正是我们不想要的。
- That's exactly what we don't want.
现在,我能指望你们把这件事办完吗?
Now, can I count on all of you to see this thing through?
——你的赌注。
- You bet.
——当然。
- Absolutely.
比起他们对我们的琳达所做的,死刑太好了。
The death penalty is too good for what they've done to our Linda.
-怎么了?
- What's the matter?
你不会害怕吧?
You're not frightened are ya?
——没有。
- No.
-你不用担心。
- Well, you don't have to worry.
他们不会在这里找到你的。
They're not gonna find you here.
-贝尔不是在上面吗?
- Aren't there bear up here?
-有熊和亲爱的,野猪和蛇。
- There are bear and dear and boar and snake.
——蛇?
- Snakes?
响尾蛇?
Rattlesnakes?
——丫。
- Ya.
怎么了,你怕蛇吗?
What's the matter, you afraid of snakes?
-我不太喜欢蛇。
- I don't like snakes very much.
-如果你不打扰他们,他们就不会打扰你。
- Well, if you don't bother them, they're not gonna bother you.
你唯一需要担心的是它们是冷血动物,所以晚上它们喜欢爬进你的睡袋。
The only thing you have to worry about is they're cold-blooded, so at night they like to crawl in your sleeping bag.
。很有趣。
. Very funny.
-别翻身就好。
- Just don't roll over.
-我试一试。
- I'll try.
嘿,那是什么?
Hey, what was that?
-什么是什么?
- What was what?
——噪音。
- That noise.
-是水的问题。
- It's the water.
-不不,不是那个。
- No, no, not that one.
沙沙作响的声音。
The rustling sound.
-等一下。
- Oh, wait a minute.
声音?
That noise?
听着,我现在骗不了你。
Oh, look, I'm not fooling you now.
这里有一些印第安人他们喜欢追女孩子,所以。
There are some Indian up here and they like to hunt for girls, so.
继续运行。
Go on, run.
我会尽量拖住他们-算了,tanto。
I'll hold 'em off as long as I can-- - look, forget it, tanto.
你似乎不明白。
You don't seem to understand.
我是最后一个胆小鬼。
I'm the last of the big-time cowards.
如果你的亲兄弟在你背后射了一箭,我就是他的,算了,再见。
If one of your blood brothers put an arrow in your back, I'm his, forget it, goodbye.
我要为一个没出生的人挨一顿揍。
A man ain't been born I'm gonna get myself punched and beat up for.
-你是说,如果我现在被箭射中,你会跟他走,把我一个人留在这里吗?
- You mean, if I got an arrow in me right now, you would just go off with him and leave me here all alone?
——不是。
- Not exactly.
我会给你一毛钱打电♥话♥,或者报♥警♥。
I'd leave you a dime for the telephone, call the police, you know.
-告诉我,我是怎么碰见你的?
- Tell me, how did i manage to run into you?
——幸运。
- Lucky.
-好吧,既然我跟你在一起,我还是让你睡会儿吧。
- Well, as long as I'm stuck with ya, I might as well see that you get some sleep.
给,你知道怎么用这东西吗?
Here, do you know how to use this thing?
——哪一个?- - - - - -。
- Which one? - That.
来吧。
Come on.
-我们一起去洗澡怎么样,宝贝?
- What do you say we get in the shower together, baby?
——嘿的人。
- Hey man.
嘿'
Hey'
我们一起去洗个澡,好吗?
hey, how 'bout we all jump in the shower together, okay?
好吧?
Okay?
-给我一杯啤酒。
- Gimme a beer.
-你在找什么人?
- You lookin' for somebody?
——是的,丹尼。
- Ya, Danny.
-比利比利比利比利比利
- Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.
你还是个狂野的母亲,你就这样进来。
You're still a wild mother, man, comin' in here like that.
你很酷。
You got cool.
我能为你做些什么?
What can I do for ya?
电影精选列表