-他刚从战场上回来,是一个绿色贝雷帽护林员,后来据说是个受过训练的杀手。
- He had just returned from the war, one of those green beret rangers, a trained killer people were to say later.
战前,他在这些山里猎杀并驯服过野马。
Before the war he had hunted down and broken wild horses in these mountains.
有人说,他之所以如此擅长这些事情,之所以能独自生活在这片森林里,是因为他身上有印第安人的血统。
Some said the reason he was so good at these things and the reason he lived alone in this forest was that he had some Indian blood in him.
还有人说他就是不喜欢人。
Others said he simply didn't like people.
我只知道他的名字。
All I knew was his name.
比尔杰克。
Bill Jack.
-你撞到我的自行车了,孩子。
- You uh, you bumped into my bike, son.
-我很抱歉。
- Well I'm sorry about that.
-没造成什么伤害。
- Well, no harm done.
你是幸运的。
You were lucky.
-你才是那个幸运的人。
- You're the one who's lucky man.
-他在看羊,丹尼尔。
- He's eyeing the sheep, Daniel.
也许他想要一点糖果。
Maybe he wants a little candy.
-把你的嘴闭上,把你肮脏的想法留给自己,孩子。
- You keep your mouth shut and your dirty thoughts to yourself, son.
-看看是谁在说肮脏的想法。
- Look who's talking about dirty thoughts.
你这个讨厌的混♥蛋♥!
You rotten, lousy bastard!
——孩子!
- Child!
出去。
Get out.
哇!
Woo!
好险,不是吗?
That was close, wasn't it?
-救救我,上帝啊,救救我!
- Help me, please god, help me!
先生,请帮帮我!
Help me, mister, please!
-亨利,你敢!
- Henry, don't you dare!
我们不能卷进来。
We can't get involved in this.
你想害死我们两个吗?
Do you want to get us both killed?
我们走吧。
Let's get out of here.
-只要给警♥察♥一毛钱。
- Just a dime for the police.
-我不想在这儿惹麻烦,先生。-手♥机♥只要一角钱。
- I don't want no trouble here, mister. - Just a dime for the phone.
-我不想我的地方被人欺负!
- I don't want my place roughened up!
-拜托,给他一毛钱。
- Aw, come on, give him a dime.
分钱,地狱!
- Dime, hell!
我不想让那个混♥蛋♥进来。
I don't want that bastard in here.
-请把警♥察♥给我,有急事。
- Give me the police, please, it's urgent.
-救命,我被打了。
- Help, I've been beaten up.
——加油!
- Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
——哦吼!
- Woohoo!
-好了,就这样,走吧。
- All right, that's it, move out.
-那只是一把枪,印第安人。
- That's only one gun, Indian.
你觉得你能用一把枪干掉我们所有人吗?
Do you think you're gonna get all of us with one gun?
-你头脑清楚了,印度人。
- You're clear over your head, Indian.
-我数到三。
- I'll count to three.
一个。
One.
两个。
Two.
-把他们弄出去。
- Get 'em out.
传播的。
Spread 'em out.
-摊开。
- Spread 'em out.
-如果我们允许公民把法律掌握在自己手中,我们的街道将会变成丛林,武装的丛林。
- If we allowed citizens to take the law into their own hands, our streets would become jungles, armed jungles.
我在此判决杰克先生,在县监狱服刑120天或者罚款1000美元外加其他费用。
I hereby sentence Mr. Jack, to 120 days in the county jail or to the payment of a fine of $1000 plus costs.
你可以选择。
You can take your choice.
-我们会付罚金的,法官大人,但我们希望延期执行5天,以便我们能把钱收起来。
- We'll pay the fine, your honor, but we would like a stay of execution for five days so that we can gather up the money.
-死刑缓期执行五天,遵命。
- Stay of execution for five days, so ordered.
-逮捕你是没问题的,不是吗?
- Well, that fine about busts you, doesn't it?
-告诉我,他们给那些骑摩托车的人什么?
- Tell me, what did they give the guys on the motorcycles?
-侵犯他人。
- Guilty of assault.
30天或罚款150美元。
30 days or $150 fine.
改天再去帮助别人吧。
Go help someone again sometime.
-好,现在,从350数到400。
- Okay, now, count from 350 to 400.
——哦,哇。
- Oh, wow.
我不记得几百了。
I can't remember the hundreds.
嗯。
Um.
-对,没错。
- Ya, that's right.
- Ta哒!
- Ta da!
-这是怎么回事?
- What's that all about?
嘿,维琪。
Hey, Vicky.
维克!
Vick!
急什么呢?
What's the big rush?
-我要去见我父亲。
- I'm going to meet my father.
-也就是说她赶不上她父亲的飞机了。
- Translated that means she's late for her father's plane.
——她的父亲吗?
- Her father?
-得了吧。
- Oh, come on.
就是薇琪那个可恶的父亲能抽出时间停下来跟她打个招呼的那一天吗?
The day that Vicky's fink of a father actually takes time off to stop and say hello to her?
-我也是这么想的,但他不仅会跟她打招呼,还会带她去大苏尔,他们会一起度过整个复活节假期。
- Well, that's what I thought, but not only is he saying hello, he's taking her down to the big sur and they're gonna spend the whole easter break together.
-等我看到了才信。
- I'll believe that when I see it.
所有90号♥航♥班♥乘客-请抓住扶手
All aboard flight 90-- - please hold handrails
-请在联合大厅26号♥门登机。
- now boarding at united concourse gate number 26.
-维姬·巴林顿小姐。
- Miss Vicky barrington.
维姬·巴林顿小姐,请到联合航♥空♥公♥司♥信息中心来。
Miss Vicky barrington, please come to the united airlines message center.
维姬·巴林顿小姐,请到联合航♥空♥公♥司♥信息中心来。
Miss Vicky barrington, please come to the united airlines message center.
-你呼我了吗?
- Did you page me?
我是维琪巴林顿。
I'm Vicky barrington.
-是的,巴林顿小姐。
- Oh yes, miss barrington.
我们有您的口信。
We have a message for you.
亚洲之行延期了。
Uh, Asia trip extended.
回来时我们会和你联♥系♥。
Will contact you on return.
复活节快乐。
Happy easter.
爸爸。
Dad.
-他们不是让你毛骨悚然吗?
- Don't they just give you the creeps?
-我觉得他们挺可爱的。
- I think they're kinda cute.
-我想知道你听说的是不是真的?
- You know, I wonder if what you hear about 'em is really true?
-当然了。
- It sure is.
-你怎么知道?
- How do you know?
-我见过一个。
- Oh, well, I met one once.
他不是那么坏的人。
He wasn't such a bad person.
-跟他们见一次面不是很好吗?
- Ooh, wouldn't it be neat to meet 'em just once?
——薄板!
- Blech!
“嘿,丹尼!
' Hey, Danny!
你老爸又打你弟弟了!
Your old man's beatin' up your kid brother again!
-怎么了,弟弟?
- What's a matter little brother?
老爸给了你一张他著名的心灵对心?
Old dad giving you one of his famous heart to hearts?
我想你已经受够了这个肥猪似的恶霸了,杰瑞。
I should think you'd be fed up with this fat pig of a bully by now, Jerry.
你为什么不打住呢?
Why don't you cut out?
-如果你骑上摩托车,你就死定了。
- If you get on that motorcycle, you're dead.
-杰瑞,你想退出吗?
- Jerry, you wanna cut out?
马上给我坐在车后座上。
Get on the back of this bike right now.
我向你保证,他再也不会揍你了。
I promise you, he'll never clobber you again.
嘿,傻蛋,把牌子拿过来。
Hey, coots, get that sign.
——嘿,kemosabe。
- Hey kemosabe.
女人学校没教你读书吗?
Didn't they teach you how to read in squaw school?
——好。
- Well.
这不是我的老对手吗。
If it isn't my old, friendly rival.
你很少去保留区吗?
One of your rare visits off the reservation?
——嗨,丹尼尔。
- Hey, Daniel.
你认识这个凶残的杀手吗?
You know this ferocious killer?
-很久以前。
- From way back.
那时候我还小,只能屈居第二。
Back when I was a little smaller and had to settle for second best.
可惜你杀了我儿子的那天我不在。
Too bad I wasn't around the other day when you gunned down my boys.
。嗨,丹尼。
. Hey, Danny.
也许他会再给我们表演一次?
Maybe he'll give us a repeat performance?
——没有。
- No.
他不是愚蠢。
He's not stupid.
我们也不是。
And neither are we.
-也许他是来检查白肉的,丹尼!
- Maybe he's here checkin' all that white meat, Danny!
这些孩子在这里找它。
These kids are here lookin' for it.
-你停在我们的车位上了,印第安人。
- You're uh, parked in our spot, lnjun.
我不让任何人在我们的车位上停车。
I don't let anybody park in our spot.
-我正要走。
- I was just leaving.
-真可惜!
- Isn't that a shame?
先生,你这边有麻烦了。
Sir, you have a problem over here.
——哦,印第安人。
- Oh, Tonto.
电影精选列表