in what they thought was white sand but turned out to be oyster shells.
并且被埋在白色的 牡蛎壳碎屑中
Crushed oyster shells... That's what they used as landfill in lower Manattan.
下曼哈顿的填地土中 用了许多压碎的牡蛎壳
That's how Pearl Street got its name. That's where Ms. Rubin is gonna be...
珍珠街就是因此而得名 鲁宾太太就在那里
somewhere downtown.
就在市中心某处
She's gonna be underground.
她一定在地下
She's gonna be in a basement...
一定是被关在地下室中
near or in the Woolwon'th Building.
而且一定是在吴华兹大厦附近
Paulie, call Emergency Services Unit to meet us at the Woolwon'th Building.
保利 通知紧急办案小组 在吴华兹大厦和我们会合
Tell them to start their search. Maybe we'll get lucky.
叫他们开始搜 说不定这次我们会走运
Okay? Eddie, did you bring your van?
艾迪 你有开箱形车来吗?
It's downstairs. We're gonna need it.
就停在楼下 我们会用到你的车
Throw your keys to Amelia. Paulie, you and Solomon go with her.
把钥匙交给爱美莉雅 保利 你和索罗门陪她去
Shouldrt I go too? You stay. We're gonna work that bolt.
我不该跟他们去吗? 你留下 继续研究螺丝
That's the missing piece. Should we keep Cheney in the loop?
这是唯一没有明朗的关键 我们不该通知钱尼吗?
Fuck him.
去他的
Just trust me.
爱美莉雅 相信我
Just follow those instincts you were born with. I'll be with you...
运用你天生的本能
every step of the way.
我会从头到尾陪着你
Jesus, 25 minutes left.
天啊 只剩下25分钟了
How did Rhyme get to be that way?
莱姆怎么会这样?
He was born brilliant. It happens.
有些人就是天生聪明
I mean the physical part.
我是说他为什么会瘫痪?
About four years ago, he was working the body of a transit cop...
四年前他在调查 一名被人发现…
found shot in a subway tunnel
死在地铁遂道中警员的尸体
Beam came down and damn near cut him in half.
遂道的横梁倒了下来 差点把他压成两半
Jesus.
天啊
Family? Married sister in Phoenix.
他有没有家人? 他妹妹已婚 住在凤♥凰♥城
He never sees her. Cut himself off.
他不愿见她 把自己封闭起来
Technically, he's still active duty collecting full pay.
技术上而言 他仍然当差 领全薪
P.B.A. Insurance picks up round-the-clock care and the gadgets.
保险公♥司♥支付全天看护 和医疗仪器的费用
On weekends, always one or two cops there, lending a hand.
我们同仁周末会去帮他忙
Tough deal winding up like that. You won't hear him complain about it.
这种下场真惨 他从不抱怨
He gets too much pleasure pushing other people 's buttons.
他太享受这种颐指气使的滋味
In your case, I'd be complimented.
这对你而言 是一种赞美
You gotta learn to relax around a compliment...
你在接受赞美时 不该还这么死板
especially one from Rhyme.
特别当赞美你的人是莱姆时
You can be a little grating. Me?
你有时太紧张了 我吗?
Kiddo, if you were any more wound up, you'd be a Timex.
你再紧张点就会崩溃的
He was a human dynamo. Writing books, lecturing all over the world...
他以前活力十足 写书、到全球讲学
giving expert opinion in trials...
出庭时以专家身份作证
working half the crimes scenes in the city.
本市有半数以上的罪案现场 都交由他调查
You know what he did on his downtime? I can't imagine.
你猜他闲虾时做什么? 我猜不出
He'd collect things... dirt, metals, plastics...
他四处搜集东西 土坏、金属片、塑胶…
hubcaps, plants, musical strings...
轮胎盖、琴弦…
medical tools... anything you could think of.
医疗工具 简直是包罗万象
Obsessive.
真是走火入魔
He'd have it all analyzed and catalogued for his database.
他分♥析♥这些东西后 全部归入资料库
Jesus Christ! I'd like to get there in one piece, if possible.
拜托你 小姐 我不想英年早逝
Yeah, find out about that. That might be good. What else?
你去查查 也许有用 还有什么?
Nicholas Steven Gerard, elevator construction.
尼可拉斯史帝芬杰拉德 电梯工程公♥司♥
Gotta be underground. I got a subway builder here.
一定要在地下才行 有一家地铁工程公♥司♥
Subway builder's out. N.S. G... Niagara Steam Generation.
别管地铁工程公♥司♥ NSG尼加拉蒸气机公♥司♥
Bought by Eastern Gas and Electric in 1928.
1928年时 被东方瓦斯电力公♥司♥收♥购♥
The six-inch iron bolt was used mainly for steam pipe assemblies.
这种六英寸铁制螺丝钉 主要用在组合蒸气管上
Forty-five, you got 11 minutes left. Where the hell are you?
49号♥ 你们只剩下11分 你们到底在哪里?
We just hit the financial district.
我们刚到金融区
There's a steam junction with big asbestos-coated pipes.
附近应该有蒸气管交接处 应该有很多覆盖着石棉的管线
That's where our victim's gonna be. I bet my legs on it...
我们的被害人就会在那里...
Wall and Nassau.
她会在华尔和拿索街口
Has E.S.U. Been notified?
有没有通知紧急办案小组?
Yeah, they're on their way.
有 他们也快到了
E.S.U. Says that steam is released through that junction every day at 4:00.
紧急小组说 那里每天四点会放蒸气
Shit, what's this asshole up to?
该死 这浑球到底要做什么?
I don't know, but it's gonna happen in about ten minutes and 30 seconds.
我不知道 但你们只剩下 10分30秒了
All right, Linc, we're here. We're going down there.
好 林肯 我们到了 我们现在就要下去
Yeah, I'm here.
我在
It's their job to try and save Mrs. Rubirs life.
他们的工作是去救鲁宾太太
It's your job to get ready and work the crime scene if necessary.
而你的工作则是准备好 必要时去检查犯罪现场
There's some things you're gonna need, so look in the back of the truck.
你会需要一些东西 看看车子后面
You'll see an aluminum suitcase and a radio headset.
应该有一个铝制的手提箱 和无线电耳机
See it? Yeah, I see them.
看到了吗? 我看到了
There must be a way in.
一定有办法可以进去
What's the problem here? Fucking valves freeze up easy.
怎么回事? 活门一下子就被冻住了
Come on, guys, shut it off.
各位快把它关掉
You there? I'm here.
你还在吗? 还在
I'm inside the pipe. One, two, three.
我现在已经爬到管子里去了 1 2 3
Go!
用力!
I think I hear something. I hear something.
我好像听到什么了 我听到声音了
What is it? Someone's in there! I can hear her crying.
怎么了?有人在里面 我能听到她的哭声
Everyone, quiet now.
大家安静
Mrs. Rubin?
鲁宾太太?
She's in there. Mrs. Rubin!
她在里面 鲁宾太太!
We're on our way in now. Come on, guys.
我们现在就要进去了 各位快点
Let's go. Let's hurry the fuck up!
我们动作要快一点
Jesus Christ. Get a drill and a tap.
天啊 去找个电钻和插头来
Somebody cut this thing halfway through.
这玩意已经 先被人切断一半了
Let's dig!
我们快挖!
Move back!
退后!
Linc, she's gone.
林肯 她死了
The whole place is scalded in steam.
整个地方被蒸气烫得火热
Let's go. Move away.
大家快让开
Nothing to see here.
这里没什么好看的
E.S.U. Are gonna blow a hole in the subbasement wall. No other way in.
紧急小组要炸开地下第二层 只有这样才能进去
I am working with Chief Murphy's authorization on this, right?
莫菲局长已经 充份授权给我了 对吧?
Yeah, that's right.
没错
I don't want E.S.U. Guys rushing in there,
我不要紧急小组 冒然冲进去 破坏现场
trampling the evidence before we get a chance to run the scene.
我们要先勘查过现场
What do you want?
你要怎么做?
I want Donaghy to go in first.
我要唐娜西先进去
Come on, Linc, she's not trained for this.
别这样 林肯 她没有受过这种训练
We can get our asses in a sling.
她训练不够 一搞砸 我们麻烦就大了
My ass has been in a sling for four years.
我这四年来麻烦一直很大
Tell Hanson and his beasts that's what I want. Period.
告诉韩森和他的手下 这是我的意思
All right, you got it.
没问题
Okay, let's move!
大家快上!
I'm doing this under protest.
我抗♥议♥你们这种作法
The perp could still be in there.
凶手搞不好还在里面
Rhyme's in charge, and they're his orders.
这是莱姆的命令 这里由他当家
You can't handle it in there, I want you to get your ass out.
如果你无法处理 就快点出来
Amelia, you ready? Yeah.
爱美莉雅 准备好了吗? 好了
You listen to me.
你听好了
I'm with you every step of the way.
我会从头到尾陪着你
Go on.
去吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm in. Tell me what you see.
我进来了 告诉我你看到什么了
Everything's been boiled to hell.
这里所有的东西都烫焦了
Oh, God.
天啊
What is it?
什么事?
It's an awful smell.
味道好刺鼻
That means you're close.
这表示你接近了
I can't believe I'm doing this. You're fine.
我真不敢相信我这么做 你没事的
Just fine. You're doing great. Just remember the academy.
你没事 你做的很好 别忘了警校学到的事
When you walk, move in a straight line.
你要以直线前进
We don't want to disturb any footprints he might've left.
不要弄乱了他 可能留下来的足印
Yes, assuming he's gone.
是啊 假设他已经走了!
There's no footprints. There's nothing yet.
我没有看到脚印 什么都还没看到
Oh, God.
天啊
What?
什么事?
Talk to me.
快告诉我
I can see her.
我看到她了
电影精选列表