Paulie, how's it look?
保利 情况如何?
Snitch says the cop's body's...
线民说警♥察♥的尸体...
...about 300 yards down in the abandoned tunnel
...约在离废弃遂道入口三百码处
Howie? Right behind you, Captain.
郝威? 我在这 队长
Keep back till I process the scene.
我没有检查现场前先不要进来
Watch out below!
下面小心点
So where the hell is the car?
车子到底在哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
That's the last time I take a red-eye.
我再也不坐夜间班机了
Maybe we can take a cab.
说不定可以叫计程车
I'm gonna fire this son of a bitch.
我要开除这个浑蛋
He's always got an excuse.
他每次都有藉口
Come on, we'll be home before you know it, hmm?
走吧 我们很快就会到家了
Yeah.
好吧
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me, I think you're going the wrong way.
对不起 你好像走错路了
Honey, honey, wake up.
亲爱的 快起来
We're lost, or he's taking us for a ride.
我们若不是迷路了 就是司机故意带我们绕远路
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这里简直前不着村后不着店
Where the hell you going? I said fifth Avenue.
你要去哪里? 我不是说要去第五大道吗
We're not tourists here, man.
我们可不是观光客
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Let us out. Stop the car.
让我们下车 快停车
Stop this car, man! Stop the car!
快停车 伙计 快停车
Shit.
该死
Oh, my God. Son of a bitch.
我的天啊 真是浑蛋
Stop the goddamn car!
你♥他♥妈♥的快停车
Stop it, please. Stop the car.
请你停车 停车
Stop this car, goddamn it! Stop this car!
该死的 快停车 快停车
Good morning.
早安
You look a little dehydrated.
你看起来好像有点脱水
How about some juice?
要不要喝点果汁?
How about two fingers of vodka?
给我一杯伏特加好不好?
Isn't it a little early for vodka?
现在喝酒太早了吧?
Time, as you well know, is a relative consideration, Thelma.
你也知道时间是相对的
Juice. Vodka.
你只能喝果汁 我要伏特加
Juice. Vodka.
喝果汁吧 伏特加
Juice
喝果汁
Coming! Join me in a drink, Richard?
来了! 一块儿喝一杯 理查德
I'd love to, but a med tech with liquor on his breath, I think not.
我很想喝 不过醉醺醺怎么上班
Thanks.
我看还是算了
So, how are you?
你好吗?
I'm better than your heart-pacing gear.
我比你的心跳节律器好多了
Every time I'm here, it's skewed further out of spec. You need a new unit.
它实在是每况愈下 你需要换个新的
I really need a new body.
我需要的是一个新的身体
I'm afraid I can't help you with that.
这我恐怕就爱莫能助了
I'll bring you a new unit tomorrow. Okay.
我明天帮你换个新的 好
This one'll be stable till then. Thank you, Richard.
这一个暂时还不会坏 谢谢你 理查德
Take it easy. I'll take it any way I can get it.
保重 我会尽力的
How's he doing this morning? He asked for vodka again.
他今天早上情况如何? 他又说要喝伏特加
Give him any? No!
有没有给他? 当然没有!
Good morning, Doctor. Hi, Richard.
早安 医生 嗨 理查德
Hey, would you look at this! Peregrine falcon. Am I right?
看 是猎鹰 对不对?
Yep. He likes cripples.
对 它最喜欢残废了
Yeah, there was a piece about them in the Times the other day...
前几天 我还在时报杂♥志♥上看到
nesting all over the city.
它们在纽约市中到处筑巢
Something to do with architecture of all these old buildings.
显然它们特别喜欢 这种老式建筑物
I thought he liked my company.
我还以为它是喜欢陪我呢
They're a little shy. Don't take it personally, Barry.
它们有点害羞 你别放在心上 贝瑞
Drink, Doc? No, thanks, Thelma, I'm fine.
要不要喝点东西 医生? 不用了 瑟玛
Bed mode.
调整床垫
Got vodka in there? No.
有没有加伏特加? 没有
You ain't getting any either.
别妄想喝伏特加
All right, I'll let you guys talk.
你们两个慢慢聊吧
So, Linc, you can imagine how much sleep
林肯 过去几天
I've gotten the past few days considering your request.
我因为你提出的要求 而辗转难眠
That's funny. Since I made my decision, I've been sleeping like a baby.
那倒有趣 我下定决心后 睡得就像婴儿一样甜
After all you have survived, beat all the odds...
你排除万难活了下来...
you know as well as I do, there's work on nerve regeneration every day.
你和我一样清楚 神经医学的进步一日千里
One finger, two shoulders and a brain. That's all I have, Barry.
一根手指 两个肩膀和大脑 我全身上下就剩下这些了
These dysreflexia seizures are occurring more frequently.
我也越来越常抽筋了
Build -up of fluid in my spine is a degenerative condition.
我的脊椎积水 这是一种退化性病况
We both know I'm waiting for the seizure that's gonna make me a vegetable.
我们都知道 我迟早会变成植物人的
I don't wanna be a vegetable, Barry.
我不想变成植物人 贝瑞
I wanna make the final transition on my own terms.
我想自己选择死亡的时机
I'll get it done with or without you.
不管你帮不帮忙 我都会这么做
Oh, yeah, I suppose you would.
我想也是
So?
怎么样?
Okay. Okay what?
好 好什么?
Okay, I'll assist you...
好 我会帮你...
in your final transition.
度过你最后一段时光
What about today? Linc, preparations have to be made.
今天如何? 林肯 我还要准备呢
This is not a flu shot.
这可不是打伤风疫苗
My business is in order. My bags are packed.
我万事就绪 只欠东风了
Besides, I've got a medical conference to go to. I've got a plane to catch.
而且我还得去开会呢 我要赶飞机
You're lying.
你骗人
When do you get back?
你什么时候回来?
Sunday.
礼拜天
Okay. Sunday.
那就星期天吧
I'll see you then. Get out before you change your mind.
到时候见 快走吧 免得你改变心意
Don't bother to get up. I'll show myself out.
别送我了 我自己出去
Yeah, I'll race you to the door.
跟你比 看谁先跑到门口
You are...
你真是个…
a very good friend.
好朋友
Amelia.
爱美莉雅
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Morning.
早安
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep.
我很好 只是睡不着
What time is it? It's early.
几点了? 还早
I'm gonna be late for work. I gotta shower.
我上班要迟到了 我得去洗个澡
No, you don't. Stay here. I gotta go.
不行 过来 我要走了
Hey, I'll make breakfast?
我做了早餐
No, thanks, I'm gonna be late.
谢了 我要迟到了
Another slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am, huh?
前晚翻云覆雨 天一亮又要走了?
Look...
听着...
My therapist tells me...
我的心理医生告诉我...
I might not be getting what I need out of this relationship.
这段关系也许不能满足我
What are we doing here? I think we make a great couple.
我们到底在做什么? 我以为我们是天作之合
You know where I stand on this. You know what I want.
你知道我的立场 你知道我要什么
Steve, we've been through this.
史提夫 这我们讨论过了
I care about you. You know that. I can't make a commitment.
你知道我很关心你 我只是无法做出承诺
Go to work then.
去上班吧
Go ahead. You're gonna be late.
快去 你要迟到了
So, Amelia, is it true you're quitting the cops?
爱美莉雅 听说你要辞职了?
No, transferring to Youth Services.
不 我要转到少年队去
You lucky fuck. You must have one hell of a rabbi downtown.
你真是好狗运 你在总局一定有人罩你
We're gonna miss you here. Threeposteleven here.
我们会想念你的 这里是311
Frightened child at Amtrak site. I'm a block away. I'll take it.
铁路旁有个小孩 离我很近 我去
Some kid found something over at the tracks.
有个小孩似乎在铁路那里 发现了什么
Finish eating. I'll check it out. See you, kid.
你先吃 我去看看 咱们待会儿见
Nothing yet.
还没有
Wait, I think I see him.
等等 我好像看到他了
Are you the one who called the police?
是你报♥警♥的吗?
Wait there, okay?
别乱跑 知道吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你疯啦?
Shut off the engine, all right?
快熄火
There's been a homicide. I can't let you through.
这里发生凶杀案 我不能让你通过
My name is Amelia. What's yours? Chris.
我叫做♥爱♥美莉雅 你呢? 克利斯
Chris, hey. I got a job for you. Here's some money.
克利斯 我要请你帮个忙 这里有一点钱
电影精选列表