你和伊凡熟吗?
How well do you know Evan?
也就见过几面
I mean, we met up a few times.
他人挺帅
He's pretty hot.
房♥子不错
It's a nice place.
该死 我们走吧
Fuck. We need to get out of here.
没事 别害怕
It's fine. Don't freak out.
是铂金包
It's a Birkin.
好吧
Great.
林赛也有一个
Lindsay has this one.
我想我们该走了
I think we need to get out of here.
哦
Oh, yeah.
这是什么?
What is it?
不会吧
No way.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
上车
Get in.
操
Fuck!
你在哪找到钥匙的?
Where'd you get the keys?
出门的时候顺手拿的
I got them on the way out.
伊凡要在牙买♥♥加待多久?
How long's Evan in Jamaica?
真漂亮
This is so cute.
是啊
Yeah.
-你需要一条这个 -真不错
-You need a pair of these. -Perfect.
我穿这个会好看吗?
Would this be good on me?
这件你穿一定好看
This would look so good on you.
这件怎么样?
What do you think about this?
天啊 太好看了
Oh, my God. That looks so cute.
哦 不要
Oh, no.
-这件太恶心了 -这件呢?
-That's disgusting. -How about this?
这件很漂亮
That's amazing.
-好看吗? -嗯 看啊
-Right? -Yeah. Look at 'em.
完美
Perfect.
照张像
Picture.
快点...
Hurry up...
哟 罗伯 还好吗?
Yo, Rob! What's up?
-科洛伊 科洛伊 进来吧 -瑞克在里面吗?
-Hey, Chloe. Chloe, come on in. -Is Rick inside?
-在 他在里面 -好吧
-Yeah, yeah. He should be around. -For sure.
他什么时候来?
When's he coming?
-哟 姑娘们 -科洛伊
-Yo, sluts! -Chloe!
他是谁?
What's this?
-我死党 马克 -嘿
-My homey Marc. -Hey.
-嗨 我叫妮琪 她叫萨姆 -嗨
-Hi, I'm Nicki. This is Sam. -Hi.
-我们以前是同学 -她们是姐妹吗?
-We used to go to school with them. -Are they sisters?
不是 但她们三岁就认识了
No, they've known each other since they were, like, three.
他们收养了萨姆 我也不知道萨姆的妈妈怎么了
They took Sam in. I don't know what happened to her mom.
天啊 裘德·洛一直给我发短♥信♥
Oh, my God. Jude Law totally keeps texting me.
等会我可能得去见他
I'll probably meet him later.
是啊 你肯定会犹豫不决
Yeah, I bet you're really gonna hesitate on that one.
-姑娘 你这是嫉妒 -去你的吧
-Bitch, you're just jealous. -Suck my dick.
你给他发的短♥信♥有50条吧
You did text him, like, 50 times.
-我没有 -不 你有
-I did not! -Yeah, you did.
是吗?
Really?
是克里斯汀·邓斯特
That's Kirsten Dunst.
嘿 科洛伊 怎么没人上酒?
Come on, Chloe. Where's that bottle service?
-我们去要点酒吧 -正要着呢 哥们
-Let's get that going. -Working on it, bro.
姑娘们
Girls.
-瑞奇 -嘿 宝贝
-Ricky. -Hey, baby.
-你好吗? -不错
-You good? -Mm-hmm.
-你们没什么别的需要的吗? -嗯
-You guys have everything you need? -Yeah.
嘿 妮琪 那边有几个来参加时装周的摄影师
Hey, Nicki. There's some photographers out here for fashion week.
-我猜你一定想认识一下 -当然了
-I think you might want to meet them. -For sure.
还有几位资深唱片经纪人 和"明星伙伴"的制片人
And we got some huge music manager coming, some executive producer from Entourage.
今晚绝对是个派对之夜 所以...
It's gonna be a real party salad tonight, right, so...
-如果你们有什么需要就跟我说 -等会再说
-let me know if there's anything you need. -Check with you later.
好
Okay.
天啊 那是帕里斯·希尔顿
Oh, my God. That's Paris Hilton.
嗯 她是这里的常客
Yeah. She's here a lot.
-照张相吧 -好
-Take a picture. -Sure.
-嘿 好了吗? -好了
-Hey. Ready? -Right.
耶
Yeah.
-来啊 -来啊
-Come on! -Come on!
看看萨姆
Look at Sam.
-她在干嘛? -不知道
-What is she doing? -I don't know.
干杯
Drinks up.
我真以为我要死了呢
I literally thought I was gonna die.
-哥们 -哟 小妞们
-Homey. -Yo, bitches.
-兄弟 怎么样? -来杯咖啡吧
-Dog, what's up? -Thought you might want one.
你真好 我喜欢你的衬衫
Oh, you're the best. I love your shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
待会见 好吧?
I'll see you later, okay?
我爱她
I loved her.
真的
I really did.
她是我第一个好朋友
She was the first person I felt like was my best friend.
我爱她就像爱姐姐一样
I loved her almost like a sister.
所以我才会这么伤心
That's what made this situation so hard.
好了 今天早上 我们学习品格的塑造
Okay, this morning's lesson is on character development.
在"秘密"中 我们谈到了吸引力法则...
So in The Secret, we talk about the law of attraction...
还有我们应该注意自己身边都是什么样的人...
and how we need to be really careful about who we surround ourselves with...
因为我们会受周围人的同化
because we wind up being the average of those people.
我们要制♥作♥一个愿景板...
So we are going to make vision boards...
来展示品格高尚的人...
about people who are demonstrating good character...
比如说安吉丽娜·朱莉
like Angelina Jolie.
那么你们崇拜安吉丽娜·朱莉的哪种品格呢?
So, what qualities do you guys admire about Angelina Jolie?
她丈夫
Her husband.
嗯 好吧
Mm-hmm. Okay.
-还有呢? -火♥辣♥的身材
-Anything else? -Her hot bod.
好吧 但火♥辣♥的身材不属于品格
Okay. Okay. Well, the hot bod is not a characteristic.
-但...好吧? -我们还得学这个多久?
-But... Okay? -How long do we have to do this for?
直到我们完成这个...
Well, we're gonna do it until we finish...
然后我们再标记重点
and then we're gonna move on to the fluorescence work.
我去开
Got it.
好的
Okay.
送水的
Water delivery.
进来吧
Come in.
-水放哪里? -嗨 放厨房♥
-Where do you want this? -Hi. The kitchen.
好了 回去上课
Okay. Back to work.
我爱贵宾套房♥
米莎·巴顿酒驾被抓了
Mischa Barton got a DUI.
真的吗? 哇
Really? Wow.
帕里斯·希尔顿今晚要在拉斯维加斯开派对
Paris Hilton's hosting a party in Vegas tonight.
她住在哪? 你能找到她家地址吗?
Where does she live? Can you find her house?
嗯...
Um...
布赖尔山顶公园2342号♥
2342 Briar Summit Circle.
我们去吧
Let's go there.
你觉得我们能进去吗?
Do you think we could find a way in?
呃 看起来沿这条路往山上走就能到她家
Uh, looks like you get in going up this hill by her house.
我打赌她钥匙在门垫下面
I bet she'd leave her keys under her mat.
果然
Awesome!
我去 什么情况
Oh, my fucking gosh!
是她的宠物猴 嗨 小家伙
It's her pet monkey. Hi, little guy.
好了 走吧
Okay. Come on.
天啊
Holy shit.
-马克 -怎么?
-Marc. -Huh?
真靓
That's amazing.
上楼去吧 走
Let's go upstairs. Come on.
-走吧 -好
-Come on. -Okay.
-天啊 -可不是嘛?
-Oh, my God. -I know, right?
不是吧
No way.
哇哦
Wow.
哇
Wow.
-贝卡 我觉得...-天啊
-Becca, I don't... -Oh, my God.
哇哦
电影精选列表