-这边 -靠
-Here. -Shit.
下来 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
好了?
Got it?
嘘
Shh.
开始购物吧...
Let's go shopping...
珠光
宝气
根据名利场杂♥志♥文章"穿鲁布托的嫌犯"改编 作者南希·乔·萨尔斯
改编自真实案件
加利福尼亚州 卡拉巴萨斯市
我坚信因果报应
I'm a firm believer in karma.
我认为这件事情让我学到了很多教训...
And I think this situation was attracted into my life as a huge learning lesson for me...
我要成为一个高尚的人
to grow and expand as a spiritual human being.
我想领导一个大型慈善组织
I want to lead a huge charity organization.
我甚至想领导一个国家
I want to lead a country one day, for all I know.
一年前
姑娘们 起床了 快点
Girls, time to get up! Let's go!
快点 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
天啊 你昨晚真疯狂
Oh, my Lord. You were so out of control last night.
那你呢? 你整晚都在和那个经纪人老男人鬼混
What about you? You were all over that old manager guy.
姑娘们
Girls!
该吃阿得拉了[一种精神类药物 林赛·罗韩吃它减肥]
Time for your Adderall.
你们昨天几点回来的?
What time did you guys get home last night?
-呃 很晚 -嗯?
-Uh, late. -Mm-hmm?
-你们知道今天要上课吧 -知道
-And you know it's a school night. -We know.
是吗? 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
我们一起做晨祷 好吗?
Well, let's do our morning prayer, okay?
然后八点钟 我们在客厅开始上课
And then, at 8:00, we'll meet in the living room for today's lesson.
好吗? 不错吧?
Okay? Does that sound good?
-嗯哼 -来
-Mm-hmm. -Let's go.
好
Okay.
我生活的最高目的就是不断努力...
My chief aim in life is to continually strive...
成为我能做到的最优秀的人 奉献于地球...
to be the best person that I can be for the greater good of the planet...
和地球上的人们
and everyone who walks on it.
愿主保佑
And so it is.
-愿主保佑 -哇呜
-And so it is. -Whoo!!
-开学愉快 马克 -谢谢
-Have a good first day, Marc. -Thanks.
-希望你喜欢这里 -谢谢
-Hope you like it here. -Thanks.
-天啊 -那是谁?
-Oh, my God. -Who's that?
-是啊 -真的
-Yeah. -Really.
我告诉她的
I told her.
我说什么了?
What did I tell you?
随便吧
Whatever.
坐下
Take a seat.
童子军 不 他只是个小兵
Soldier boy. No, he's just a soldier.
我不知道
I don't know what that is.
什么?
What?
当心点 小鬼
Watch it. Loser.
拜
Bye.
-嘿 新生 -嘿
-Hey, new kid. -Hey.
-你选了杰姆斯的英语课? -是啊
-You got Jamis for English? -Yeah.
他很差劲 真是个败类
He's the worst. He's a real perv.
哦 好吧 我会小心的 谢了
Oh, okay. I'll watch out. Thanks.
-你要去哪? -体育馆在哪里?
-Where you headed? -Gym. Where's that at?
这边走
It's down here.
-你从哪来? -亚哥拉山
-Where you from? -Agoura Hills.
-但我一年没上课了 在家自学 -无业游民
-But I was away for a year, so did home school. -Bummer.
你为什么会辍学?
How'd you end up in the dropout school?
哦 我逃了太多的课 所以被学校开除了...
Well, I got kicked out of my last school for having too many absences, so...
那你呢?
You know. What about you?
因为拿了不该拿的东西
For having substances you're not supposed to have at school.
回头见
See you around.
回见
See ya.
嘿 放学后想去海滩吗?
Hey. Want to come to the beach after school?
我只需要毕业就能去FIDM了
I just have to graduate so I can go to FIDM.
美国时尚设计商业学院 贝弗利山的女孩都去那里念书
Fashion Institute of Design. It's where all The Hills girls went.
酷 然后再去少女版时尚杂♥志♥实习?
Cool. And then intern at Teen Vogue?
我的手袋 我的服装品牌和香水 再举办我的服装秀
Totes, and then have my own line and fragrance, host my own show.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想有自己风格的品牌
I'd like to have my own lifestyle brand.
当然了
Definitely.
-哟 科洛伊 怎么样? -哟 小妞
-Yo, Chloe, what's up? -Yo, bitch.
-待会儿去卡莉家吗? -呃 不一定
-Going to, uh, Carly's later? -Uh, maybe.
-好吧 待会见 -好
-Right. I'll see you guys. -Right.
我妈和她的老男人出城了...
My mom and her douchey husband are out of town...
你们可以过来玩
if you guys want to come over later.
好啊
Yeah.
-我也能去 -酷
-I could be down. -Cool.
我迫不及待想离开这儿
I can't wait to get out of here.
我想定居在纽约
I want to live in New York eventually.
-我也是 -真的?
-Yeah, me too. -Really?
-真的 -真棒
-Yeah. -Cool.
太美了 我爱这条裙子 我爱香奈儿
That's so cute. I love that dress. I love Chanel.
是啊 还有这双鞋 但她的接发需要好好弄一下
Yeah, and the shoes, but she needs better hair extensions.
-我懂 好吧? -好
-I know, right? -Yeah.
-这是普拉达吗? -是缪缪
-Are those Prada? -Miu Miu.
-是吗? -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
哇
Wow.
-你妈妈经常不在家吗? -是啊 她经常出差
-So, is your mom away a lot? -Yeah, she goes on trips a lot for work.
哦 是吗? 出差干嘛?
Oh, really? For what?
她经营一家连锁培训中心
She has a chain of student tutoring centers.
你却读印第安希尔斯中学?
And you're at Indian Hills?
我知道 坏榜样对吧?
I know. Exemplary student, right?
那你父母是做什么的?
So, what do your parents do?
我妈妈是家庭主妇 我爸爸在电影发行公♥司♥工作
Well, my mom doesn't work, and my dad works for a film distribution company.
嗯
Hmm.
他们在海外也有很多生意...
Yeah, they do a lot of work overseas and stuff, so...
真不错 他是个圈内人
That's so cool. He's in the biz.
是啊 挺酷的 我可以上电视什么的...
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I mean, I get to go to screenings and stuff, so...
-挺好 -是啊
-Nice. -Yeah.
-你想去看看汽车吗? -什么意思?
-Do you want to check some cars? -What's that?
跟我来
Come on.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-嘘 -太好了
-Shh. -Sweet.
算了吧
Come on.
-检查一下那边的门 -我听到动静了
-Check that side. -I heard something.
-锁着的 -好 走吧
-It's locked. -Okay. Come on.
也是锁着的
It's locked too.
真棒 这个开着
Shit. it's open.
-别这样 -我们走
-No way. -Let's go.
-这太疯狂了 -我知道
-That's crazy. -I know.
他们把信♥用♥卡♥和钱放在车里却不锁门
People leave 'em open with credit cards and cash.
看 马克 我们拿到了400美元
Look, Marc. We got, like, 400 bucks.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
你是怎么认识瑞贝卡的?
How did you meet Rebecca?
我搬家之后 在印第安希尔斯中学认识了瑞贝卡
I met Rebecca in school after I'd moved back and went to Indian Hills.
我转学到那儿是因为以前我常常旷课
Um, I went there 'cause I had a lot of absences.
我不想去上学 我很讨厌自己 还有焦虑症
I didn't want to go to school. I had a lot of self-loathing and anxiety issues.
-我觉得自己很丑 -你一点也不丑
-I thought that I was ugly. -You're not ugly.
我知道我不丑 只是...
I know I'm not ugly. I just...
我也不知道 我从来不觉得自己是个大帅哥
I don't know. I never saw myself as an A-list-looking guy.
嗯 我去印第安希尔斯学习 跟我的同学们待在一起
Um, but I went to Indian Hills to learn and be with my peers.
但我总是担心 呃 自己没有其他人长得好看
But I was always self-conscious that I wasn't, you know, as good-looking as other people.
想兜风吗?
Want a ride?
嘿 我们去哪?
Hey, where we going?
想去哪就去哪
Wherever we want.
好吧
Okay.
你知道有谁最近出远门了吗?
Do you know anybody that's out of town?
嗯...
Um...
有个叫伊凡的 他全家去了牙买♥♥加 怎么了?
Yeah, this kid Evan. His family went to Jamaica. Why?
上周我去了一栋没有锁门的房♥子...
I went into an unlocked house a few weeks ago...
-找到了一捆现金 -我靠
-found a bunch of cash. -Oh, shit.
-伊凡住在哪? -伍德兰山
-Where does Evan live? -Woodland Hills.
电影精选列表