谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, daddy.
需要我教你吗
You want to read together?
不用了 爸爸
We don't have to, daddy.
我知道你很忙
I know how busy you are.
如果我和你拥抱 你会做什么
What would you give me for a basket of hugs?
给你一个吻
A basket of kisses.
给你一个吻
A basket of kisses.
给你一个吻 给你一个吻
A basket of kisses. A basket of kisses.
给你一个吻
A basket of kisses.
给你一个吻
A basket of kisses.
值得期待的一天
你看起来真像个小明星
You look like a movie star.
别让我迟到了 爸爸
Don't make me late, dad.
不会的
I won't.
礼服不错 麦洛
Nice suit, Milo.
谢谢
Thanks.
他一直盼望着这天到来呢
He has been counting down the days.
哦 可不是吗
Oh, tell me about it.
现在是颁奖时刻
And now, our final award.
圣奥尔登奖章
The St. Alden's Citizenship Medallion.
每年我们都会颁给一位品格高尚的
Every year we honour someone of character.
一位真正代表着
Someone who truly embodies the values
学校价值观的人
that this school was founded on.
今年我很荣幸将
This year I am proud to award
圣奥尔登奖章颁给 麦洛·柯蒂斯
the St. Alden's Citizenship Medallion to Milo Curtis.
干得好
Good job.
给你 麦洛 干得好
Here you go, Milo. Good job.
谢谢
Thanks!
哇
Wow!
很抱歉我错过了家长会
I'm sorry I missed your parent-teacher conference,
我在城里有个重要的事情
I had a big installation in the city.
别担心 我们可以另改时间
No worries. We can reschedule.
艾玛表现得如何
How is Emma doing?
我 我并不想为难你
I mean, not to put you on the spot.
嗯
Right.
她挺好的
She's fine.
她 我得说
She's um... I have to say,
我教书20年
I've never met anyone quite like her
从没见过像她这样的孩子
in my 20 years of teaching.
为什么听起来像是坏事
Why does that sound like a bad thing?
不 我没有那个意思
No, I didn't mean that in any fashion at all.
艾玛她有很多优点
Emma's never had one mark against her
而且她还是班上的优等生
and she's one of our top students.
她都可以当班长了
She can be a real leader when she wants to be.
但是
But?
她活在自己独特的世界里
Emma lives in her own particular world
但是那世界不是像
and I'm sure it isn't anything like the world
我们的世界
that you and I live in.
我是说 她拥有许多孩子没有的
I mean, she has many remarkable qualities
非常优秀的卓越品质
that are great in a child.
她的勇气也是难得的
Her courage is most unusual.
她没有任何生理恐惧
She's almost without any physical fear.
而且必要时她能给人留下深刻的印象
And she really knows how to come across when she has to.
我打赌她能成为一名演员
She can be an actress, I bet.
拜托 演员就算了
Please, not an actress.
好吧
Alright.
埃利斯老师
Mrs. Ellis.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好吧
Sure.
我真替你骄傲 小甜熊 我知道你很难过
I'm proud of you, honey bear. I know you're disappointed.
那奖牌本就该属于我
That medal's mine. I deserve it.
麦洛甚至都不敢当着全班的面说话
Milo can't even talk in front of the class.
艾玛
Emma.
每个人都有他们的特长
Everybody has something special to offer.
麦洛是个好孩子
Milo's a good kid.
是吗
Yeah?
但他就是个糟糕的演说家
Well, he's an awful public speaker.
他连拼写都不会
And he can't spell.
艾玛
Emma.
你说的对
You're right.
对不起
Sorry.
麦洛是我的朋友
Milo's my friend.
我祝贺他赢得了奖牌
I'm really happy he got it.
你说的对 这里酷毙了
You're right, this place is cool!
我们该回去了
We should go back now.
艾玛 你怎么了
Emma, what's wrong?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你知道的
I think you know.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不错 我会发邮箱给你的
That's good, I'll email it to you.
爸爸 我们能回家了吗
Hey dad, can we get going?
当然
Sure.
你知道麦洛在哪吗
Has anyone seen Milo?
我没看到他
I haven't seen him.
艾玛 你见到他了吗
Emma, have you seen him?
之前看到他是在篝火那里
Um, the last place I saw him was by the bonfire.
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
快点
Quickly!
我的老天
Oh my god!
麦洛 麦洛
MiloMilo?
拜托 拜托 宝贝 醒醒啊
Come on, come on, baby! Breathe!
快来人帮帮我们
Somebody do something!
赶快报♥警♥
Call 911!
麦洛
Milo!
醒醒 麦洛 醒醒
Come on, Milo. Come on.
麦洛
Milo?
快救救孩子
Somebody help us!
可怜的孩子
That poor kid.
在被他们抬走之前
He was lying there on the rocks for hours
他已经在岩石上躺了几个小时
before they came and took him away.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
她还好吗
How is she?
还好
She's ok.
我想她吓坏了
I think she's in shock.
我们都被吓到了
I think we all are.
她在楼上看书
She's up in her room, reading.
她可能会对这事留下♥阴♥影
I'm sure it'll hit her later.
但愿不会这样
Yes, I'm sure it will.
艾玛
Emma.
早上好 爸爸
Morning, dad.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, hon.
你要麦片吗
Do you want some cereal?
还有剩的
There's just enough left.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm ok, thanks.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好
I'm alright.
希望今天不会下雨
I hope it doesn't rain today.
我是说昨天的事
I meant about yesterday.
你一定很难过吧
You must be pretty sad, right?
如果你想倾诉 我就在你身边
If you want to talk about it I'm here for you.
好啊
Ok.
你想和我说说看吗
Do you need someone to talk to?
我觉得没必要说
I don't really think there's anything to talk about.
给她点时间 孩子的处理方法不同
Give her time. Kids process differently.
别让她为难
Don't make her feel self-conscious.
你说得对
You're probably right.
她就是很要强 知道吗
She's just so strong, you know?
我这么说 她的老师也这么说
I mean, even her teachers were talking about it.
我只是希望她能花点时间 然后
I just hope that she can take some time and... feel.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look who's here.
顺便说一句 干得好