这些是伦敦办公室的
And here's the London office.
-阿米尔 -是我
- Amir? - Yes.
你在外面 是吗
You're outside, right?
是的 在外面 我在等着
Yes. Out front. I'm waiting.
他在参加一个会议
He's in a meeting.
路有点堵 我和他们说过了
The traffic is no good. I told them that.
-会什么时候结束 -我不知道
- When will he be done? - I have no idea.
隧♥道♥里在施工 所以我们得抓紧一点
There's construction in the tunnel so we need to hurry it up.
我不 我不在乎 我不在乎
I don't... I don't care. I don't care.
他结束的时候你会准备好的 是吧
Just... You're ready to go when he is, right?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
好的 我只需要知道这些
Okay. So that's all I need to know.
抱歉 我不是有意的
Sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean that.
今天 今天发生了太多事了
It's... It's been a long day.
你工作很努力 他很欣赏你这点
You work hard. He respects you for that.
-他这样说了吗 -是的
- He said that? - Yes.
他和我说你很聪明 非常聪明
He told me you're smart. Very smart.
谢谢 但是
Thanks, but...
但是 谢谢
But, uh... Thanks.
没事的 我会在这等着
Okay, I'll be waiting.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你想走的话可以走了
You can go if you want.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
这些就放这吗
I, uh... Should I leave these?
没事 你放这就好了
Oh, yeah. You can just leave them.
-明天见 -明天见
- See you tomorrow? - Yeah.
去哪
Where to?
去威利酒吧怎么样
Willy's?
去达利娅餐馆吧 我得吃点东西
Dahlia's? I need to eat.
-我要喝酒 -听到了
- I need to drink. - I hear that.
请往这边走
Come through this way.
我带了这个过来
I brought this along.
好的
Sure.
我自己剪辑出来的 音质不是很好
I just threw it together myself. It's pretty lo-fi.
好的 把它收到行李里
Great. Pack it for the trip.
我们目前正在筹备三十个项目
We currently have 30 projects in development,
其中一部分会在明年展开
some of which will go in the next year.
-你叫车了吗 -嗯 车在楼下了
- Did you get a car? - Yep, downstairs.
一起去达利娅餐馆吗
Hey. Dahlia's?
我不会一直等着
I'm not waiting around for that.
-你去过法国吗 -没有
- You've been to France? - Uh, no, I haven't.
这是给去洛杉矶准备的吗
Is this for LA?
是的
Yes.
刚刚是谁
Who was that?
刚刚那个人吗
Oh, that?
浪费时间罢了
A waste of my time.
好了
Okay.
那个女人之前问我你的名字是什么
That woman before asked me what your name was.
我不知道怎么回答她
And I didn't know what to tell her.
我不知道要不要说
I didn't know whether to say...
"是大卫"
"It's David."
要不要那样直接说出你的名字 因为
Whether to say your name like that straightaway, because...
怎么说呢 可能听起来会太过亲昵了
I don't know. It might've seemed like you were too familiar.
我不懂她是用这种方式问
And I didn't know if she was asking in that way,
还是用另外一种方式问
or if she was asking in that other way.
那种人们看见你在走廊上经过时
The way that I imagine that people whisper to one another
或者在信♥号♥♥灯下查看电子邮件时
when they see you walking down a hallway,
悄悄问身边的人的那种方式
or checking your e-mail at a traffic light.
"那个人是那位教授吗"
"Is that that professor?"
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
我告诉她 我不知道你叫什么名字
I told her I didn't know what your name was.
我告诉她 我不是很了解你
I told her I didn't really know you.
这是给去洛杉矶准备的
That's for Los Angeles.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
日程表呢
Schedule?
你忘了DVD播放器的电源线
You forgot the power cord for the DVD player.
-什么事 -我不需要你了 你可以走了
- Yeah? - I don't need you. You can go...
我可以走了吗
I can go?
喂
Hello?
他走了吗
Has he left yet?
没有
No.
别担心
Don't worry.
她从中的获益会比他的更多
She'll get more out of it than he will.
相信我
Trust me.
晚安
Good night.
喂
Hello?
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy birthday, Daddy.
真好 谢谢你
Hey! Well, thank you.
今天很不错 平静 但是很不错
It was a good day. Quiet, but good.
对 对不起我之前没给你打电♥话♥
I'm... I'm so sorry I didn't call you.
我就是 我太忙了
I just... I've... I... It's been busy.
当然 我懂的
Of course. I understand.
你在那里是个很好的机会
It's a great opportunity you have there.
我们为你感到兴奋
We're excited for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 还顺利吗
So, well, how's it going?
你妈妈和我想知道所有事情
Your mom and I want to know everything.
你开心吗
Are you having fun?
还行吧 就是
Um... It's okay. It's, uh...
你懂的 工作时间很长
You know, it's just, like, long hours and...
压力很大 你懂吧
It's just stressful, you know?
一开始总是会有些压力的
Oh. It's always a little stressful in the beginning.
会好起来的
It gets easier.
你能应付得了 亲爱的 我知道你可以的
You can handle it, honey, I know you can.
是的
Yeah.
周末给我们打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Well, give us a call on the weekend, okay?
我们想听你说所有事
We want to hear all about it.
-我保证我会打电♥话♥的 -好的
- I promise I will. - Okay.
现在有点晚了 我要去遛狗了
Now it's getting late and I've got to take this dog out.
-但我们会等着你打电♥话♥的 好吗 -好的
- But we'll be waiting for your call, okay? - Okay.
好好睡一觉 好吗
And get a good night's sleep, okay?
-好的 -晚安
- Okay. - Good night.
拜 待会聊
Bye. I'll talk to you later.