一切就这样开始了 非常简单
This is the process of starting, simply enough.
它迟早会发生 但不一定是明天
It's gotta happen eventually, but it might not be tomorrow.
同时 在城市的西边
Meanwhile, over on the west side of the city,
情况会好一点
things were good for a bit,
接下来我们将在
and now we're starting to see
见证它的开端
the beginnings of it here in Hell's Kitchen.
正式行政区名为克♥林♥顿♥ 美国曼哈顿一个地区
助理
大抱杯
早上好
Morning.
好啊
Hey.
-周末过得怎么样 -还可以吧
- How was your weekend? - It was all right, I guess.
把总收入表打印出来
Hey, the grosses, we need them printed out,
要按等级和市场排序
maybe by rank and also by market.
要25万外加3%
WME came back with 250K and three points.
威廉·莫里斯奋进娱乐公♥司♥
总收入吗
Gross?
调整后总收入 我们可以谈低点
Adjusted gross. We can get them down.
我可以问一下那边的商♥务♥部♥门
I can check with biz affairs over there...
我们不能让他提"附加条件"
And we can't give him an "And."
-什么 -不能让他提"附加条件"
- What? - He can't get an "And."
他只有一个优势
He gets a single card.
我知道了 我知道了
I get it. I get it.
没有百吉饼了
No bagels.
那你买♥♥了什么
What'd you get?
检查一下你的收件箱
Hey, check your in-box.
他们想把试镜日期提前
They want to move the test screening up.
-等一下 洛杉矶那个吗 -是的
- Wait, Los Angeles? - Yeah.
不 什么
No. What?
早上好 他的日程表
Morning. His schedule.
周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
好极了 你呢
Amazing. Yours?
我在这儿过的
I was here.
是这样 谢谢你
Oh, right. Thanks for that.
等等 什么 明天
Wait, what? Tomorrow?
日历上写的是在周五
We had it on the calendar for Friday.
这里是 请稍等
Office of... One moment, please.
这里是总裁办公室 托尼在1号♥线
Office of the chairman. I have Tony on one.
-让我看看有没有 -这里是
- Let me see if I have... - Office of...
他现在不在
I don't have him right now,
他一回来我就通知你
but I'll have him return as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在吗
Is he in yet?
不在 他10点才会到
No, not till 10:00.
我们为周五做好准备了 好的 好的
Look, we're all set for Friday and... Okay. Okay.
他今晚可以走 我们会推掉他的其余行程
He can leave tonight. We'll clear his schedule.
我马上让她准备出发
I'll get her into the travel now.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-你好 -盖里 你好 只是确认一下
- Hi. - Gary. Hi. Just need a confirmation.
是的 就摆在我面前
Yep. It's right here in front of me.
是的 今晚11点从泰特波罗机场出发
Uh, yes, out of Teterboro tonight at 11:00 p.m.
他什么时候到洛杉矶
And what time does that get him into Los Angeles?
两点十五分降落
Wheels down at 2:15.
好的 目前
Okay, great. And as of right now,
要增加两名乘客
there are two additional passengers.
-全部处理好了 -好的 谢谢
- All set. - Okay, great. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
比尔 你好 今晚的套房♥要准备好
Bill, hi. I'll need the suite ready for tonight,
再加两个房♥间
plus two additional rooms.
约翰 你好
John, hi
凌晨一点半 在范奈斯机场
1:30 a.m., Van Nuys.
我不确定能不能
I'm not sure I can...
对不起 我没听清
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that?
好吧
Oh, okay, uh...
好吧 你现在感觉怎么样
Well, how are you feeling now?
我真的不确定今晚能不能行
I'm really not sure I can tonight.
好的 我理解 别担心 我会处理好的
Okay, I understand. Don't worry. I'll sort it out.
我就是有点头晕 而且我的胃
I'm just a little dizzy and my stomach is...
好的 照顾好你自己
Okay, you look after yourself.
是的 我必须要卧床休养
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna stay in bed.
好的 保重身体
Okay. Take care.
我收到你的邮件了
I got your e-mail.
好的 手稿怎么样了
Well, what about the manuscript?
我们知道你负责手稿 不是吗
We know you have the manuscript, right?
哈维尔 约翰请了病假
Hi, Javier. John had to call in sick
我们需要一辆车 凌晨一点半在范奈斯机场
and we need a car at Van Nuys at 1:30 a.m.
好的 有水印吗
Okay. Well, is it watermarked?
不 我女儿 是她的十五岁生日
No. My daughter, it's her quinceañera.
天哪
Jesus.
那些新增的页面在哪儿
Where are those new pages?
上飞机前我要拿到那些新增的页面
I want those new pages before I get on the plane.
他早就答应好了
He promised them first thing.
-你有办法重新安排一下吗 -很显然
- Is there any way for you to rearrange that? - Apparently,
HBO没有预订她的试播集
HBO didn't pick up her pilot.
情况怎么样
Where are we at?
20万外加2%
200K and two points.
-我们可以谈低点 -胡说
- We can get them down. - That's bullshit.
对不起 你说什么
Sorry, what?
我兄弟可以帮忙 我到时会在那儿
My brother can help. I'll be there.
好的 太好了 非常感谢
Okay. Great. Thank you so much.
等一下 我写下来 一点半在范奈斯机场
Hang on. Let me get this down. 1:30 at Van Nuys.
然后直接去酒店
Then straight to the hotel?
是的 直接去酒店
Yes, straight to the hotel.
半岛酒店
The Peninsula.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
"嘣 枪声
"Boom. Gunshot.
邦妮背后中了一枪 她向前倒下"
Bonnie has been shot through the back. Her body lurches forward."
你在剧本第一幕中想做的改动
That script change you wanted in the first act?
它会对整个剧本产生连锁反应
It has ripple effects all the way down the line.
-尼可都说这毫无意义 -给你
- Even Nick is saying it makes no sense. - Hey.
新的一稿
The new draft.
要是想让她及时赶到放映礼
She's gotta get out of here
她就得马上出发
if we're gonna get her to that screening.
怎么了
What?
他想让你一起去洛杉矶
He wants you on the Los Angeles trip.
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
操
Fuck.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
汽车9点出发 飞机11点从泰特波罗机场起飞
The car leaves at 9:00. Wheels up at Teterboro at 11:00.
下午6点可以吗
Does 6:00 p.m. work then?
好的 很好 完美
Okay, great. Perfect.
我会给你发一封邮件 包含所有细节
And I'll shoot you an e-mail with everything and the details.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
-你好 -你好 我们之前通过电♥话♥
- Hello? - Hi, we spoke earlier.
他的日程有变化
Listen, his schedule has shifted
他下午没时间了
and he no longer has the afternoon.
晚上7点可以吗
Does 7:00 p.m. work?
是的 我晚上7点可以
Yeah, I can do 7:00 p.m.
很好
Great.
完美
Perfect.
-还是在酒店吗 还是 -是的
- Still at the hotel, or... - Yes.
-半岛酒店 在贝弗利山 -好的
- The Peninsula. Beverly Hills. - Okay.
我很容易就能找到他吗
Will I be able to find him easily?
是的 是的 酒店里有个餐厅
Yes, yes. There is a restaurant inside the hotel.
很好 我车停在哪
Cool. Um, where do I park?
干洗店
总统邀请您一同参与假日晚宴
晚宴将于12月15日 星期三晚上八点
于白宫举♥行♥
-怎么了 -你能处理这事吗
- What? - Can you deal with this?
-什么事 -他的妻子
- Wh... What is it? - The wife.
为什么是我
Why me?
好吧
Fine.