你的债一笔勾销 双赢
you get your loan forgiven. Win-win.
如果你不 那么
If ya don't, well,
我们维持原债务...
what with our insistence on protocol...
这会损害我们的友谊
it could prove injurious to our friendship.
今晚10点 在我的店
My shop tonight. 10 o'clock.
哦 还有大卫
Oh, and David.
别他妈迟到
Don't be fuckin' late.
快他妈走吧
Get the fuck outta here.
勃兰特 DNA结果
Brandt, DNA results
从实验室过来了吗?
back from the lab?
保险库上的DNA
The DNA on the vault doesn't match
与碎玻璃门上的不匹配
that on the broken door glass.
妈的 把你的脚从我桌子上拿走
Get your fuckin' feet off my desk.
操! 傻X
Shit! Asshole.
你知道吗 康诺利
You know, Connolly, you need
你需要盯着那个小小的假支票案
to stick with that little bad check case.
当你不再用尿布的时候 你再跟着别人混
Maybe when you're out of diapers you can tag along.
你穿着纸尿裤满嘴放炮
Kinda hypocritical when you're wearing Depends.
干♥你♥! – 除非你在下面 你这死胖子
Fuck you! - Only if you're on the bottom, you fat fuck.
你知道 闭上你这张嘴
You know, losing that mouth may actually
有助于你在这结交些朋友
help you make some friends around here.
你知道吗? 我擅长单飞
You know what? I'm good flying solo.
是啊 那又怎么样呢?
Yeah, how's that working out?
上梁不正下梁歪
Rotten tree, rotten apple.
傻X康诺利
Fuckin' Connolly.
还好?
Well?
你觉得呢 基钦?
What you think, Kitchen?
他吃了 今晚十点在他店里
He bit. His shop, ten tonight.
好 现在快他妈离开
Good. Now get the fuck outta here.
走啊 快他妈滚
Go on, get the fuck outta here.
该死
Jesus fuckin' Christ.
克劳斯 来
Klaus, come.
好 来吧 我相信你
Alright, come on, we're good.
来 进来
Come on, get in.
你一定是瑞
You must be Ray.
帕里斯说你要买♥♥
Paris here says you're buying.
跟我来
Follow me.
没关系 伙计 来吧
It's alright man, come on.
嘿 瑞 我想问你一个问题
Hey, Ray, let me ask you a question.
介意告诉我 你要做什么
Mind telling me what you're doing
要偷另一个人的东西呢?
stealing another man's property?
我们不是从科恩那里偷的
We're not stealing it from Cohen,
我们帮他出♥售♥
we're selling it for him.
我不是说科恩
Wasn't talking about Cohen.
从警♥察♥那拿来的 伙计 你在说什么?
Took it from the cops, man, what are you talking about?
科恩想要它做什么?
What's Cohen want for it?
50万一桶
Half a mil a barrel.
200万全部
Two mil all in.
塑料下面是什么? - 油漆
What's with the plastic? - Paintin'.
哦 操!
Oh, shit!
主啊 施利希特
Jesus Christ, Schlychter,
你不必把这孩子一起杀了
you didn't have to kill the kid too.
清理干净
Clean up.
快
Hurry.
克劳斯 来吧
Klaus, come.
这是侦探史蒂夫·基钦 克里夫兰警局
This is Detective Steven Kitchen, Cleveland P.D.
请留言
Leave a message.
基钦 我是迈克尔·康诺利
Kitchen, Michael Connolly.
回我电♥话♥ 伙计
Call me back, man.
卡门... 那些东西会害死你
Carmen...those things will kill ya.
总有东西值得牺牲
You gotta die of something.
美好的夜晚
Nice night.
是啊 好多星星
Yeah, a lot of stars.
你看到那儿了吗?
You see up there?
那就是猎人奥瑞恩(猎户座)
That's the Hunter. Orion.
那三颗完美对齐的明亮恒星
And those three bright stars in perfect alignment,
是他的腰带
that's his belt.
左边是大犬座和小犬座
To the left you have Canis Major and Canis Minor.
所以你看 即使在宇宙中
So you see, even up in the cosmos
猎人也有忠实的猎狗
the Hunter has his faithful dogs.
所以那个是猎人 那些是他的狗?
So that's the Hunter, and those are his dogs?
是啊
Yeah.
克劳斯 克劳斯 找!
Klaus. Klaus, seek!
不
No.
克劳斯! 克劳斯 回来!
Klaus! Klaus, come!
你已经离开你的管辖范围了 基钦侦探
You're way out of your jurisdiction here, Detective Kitchen.
叫回你该死的狗 我会告诉你我为什么在这
Call off your fuckin' dog, and I'll tell you why I'm here.
我知道你为什么在这
I know why you're here.
你发火发错对象了
You pissed off the wrong guy.
我的天啊 施利希特
For crying out loud, Schlychter, how many corpses
你今晚要杀多少人?
are you gonna make tonight?
你的良心痛了吗?
Is it weighing on your conscience?
不
No.
我后背痛
It's weighing on my back.
我得把这家伙拖到湖里
I gotta haul this stiff back to the lake.
指挥又让你加班?
Conductor make you stay late again?
要么拉琴 要么在黑板上写100遍
It was either this or write, "I will not tap
“我不会停止音乐的步伐”
my foot to the music" on the blackboard 100 times.
你抓到所有的坏人了吗?
Did you catch all the bad guys?
不是所有的
Not all of them.
嗯 好
Mmm, good.
然后他们还给你薪水
Then they need to keep you on the payroll.
大厅的新音效很棒 不是吗?
Aren't the hall's new acoustics amazing?
是的 去车里说吧 我饿了
Yeah tell me in the car. I'm hungry.
好吧 好吧... 今天怎么样?
Alright, well... how was it today?
哦 你知道 不同日子 一样的不顺
Oh, you know, same shit, different day.
好吧 康诺利 照我理解
Well, Connolly, from where I stand,
对于你的工作 无聊是件好事
in your line of work, boredom is a good thing.
好 无聊我还能忍♥
Well. it's the boredom I can handle.
怎么了 我们跟别人处的不好吗?
What, are we not playing well with others?
谁 我? - 是啊
Who, me? - Yeah.
天啊 走吧 喂你饭吃去
Jesus, come on, let's go feed you.
好的
Alright.
给点意见 我们去哪装裱婚纱照?
Any idea where we packed our wedding photos?
啊 我在执行远程任务 所以...
Ah, I was on remote duty. So...
嘿 看 - 嗯
Hey, look. - Hmm.
我们把它放在哪儿? - 我猜啊 樟脑丸
Where should we put it? - I guess, ah, mothballs.
这些
Here.
让自己有点儿用
Make yourself useful.
衣橱还是储物柜
Closet shelf or storage.
来吧
Come on.
来啊 开始吧
Come on, let's go.
是
Aye, me.
好吧
Okay.
你应该把那个放外面
You should put that one out.
你看起来像他
You look like him there.
是啊 锅嫌壶黑
Yeah, it's the pot calling the kettle black.
不要这么说 你不是他
Don't say that. You're not like him,
你需要找到一种方式去原谅他
and you need to find a way to forgive him.
贾 我能不能看会儿电视?
Jia, can l just please watch some TV?
你能不要在试图修复这一切?
Can you stop trying to fix it?
好吧
Fine.
是啊 呃 也许有一天你可以试着放下
Yeah. Uh, just maybe one day you could try to let it go.
你知道 为了我?
You know, for me?
只跟一个康诺利住在一起就好了
It'd be nice to live with just one Connolly man.
死人让这里感到缺氧
The dead one sucks up a lot of oxygen around here.
是啊
Yeah.
储物柜
The storage.
翻新这座标志性音乐厅的赞助人
Our patron donor behind this landmark concert hall renovation
是第三代克利夫兰人
is a third generation Clevelander
电影精选列表