等等 这是什么? - 你们他妈逗我呢
Wait what? What's this? - You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
哦 我的天 - 天啊
Oh, my God. - Oh, God.
搞什么鬼? - 我不知道这他妈是什么
What the hell is this? - I don't know what the fuck this is.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 警局 来人
Hey asshole, P.D. Come on.
有人吗?
Hello?
卧♥槽♥?!
What the fuck?!
他妈的出来! – 妈的出来!
Get the fuck outta the car! - Get the fuck out!
走吧 婊♥子♥ - 来 跟我们走
Let's go, bitch. - Come on, let's go.
走!
Walk!
嘿 婊♥子♥! 把这男的拷起来
Hey, bitch! Handcuff your boy here.
快点! – 搬呐 啊哈
Let's go! - Move it, sunshine.
小心! 小心!
Careful! Careful!
过来!
Come on!
看起来今晚我们加班 是吧?
Looks like we're working overtime tonight, huh?
你们逃不掉的 混♥蛋♥!
You're not walking from this, asshole!
想他妈打个赌吗?
Wanna fuckin' bet?
还有一个! 搬出去!
That's it! Move out!
嘿! 这不值
Hey! It's not worth it.
妈的 我们走吧
Let's get the fuck outta here.
快他妈走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
是银行打电♥话♥告诉我的时候
That's when the bank called to tell me
我没签任何支票
I didn't write all those checks.
我有社保
I'm on Social Security.
是的 女士 这个区域有一个诈骗团伙
Yes, ma'am, there's a fraud ring operating in this area.
是吗 他们一定是把我的新支票从邮箱拿了出来
Well, they must've taken my new checks outta my mailbox.
你记下了吗?
Are you writing that down?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
拿出 你的 邮箱
Out. Of. Your. Mailbox.
您应该将支票寄到邮局
You should get your checks sent to a P.O. box
或者亲自去拿
or pick 'em up in person.
我行走不便 警官
It isn't easy for me to get around, officer.
我得坐巴士
I take the bus.
是“侦探” - 真的吗?
It's "Detective." - Really?
你看起来太年轻了
You seem too young.
好吧 跟您对话我长了好几岁
Well, I've aged some since this conversation.
看 我们有您的信息
Look, we've got your information,
这是我的名片 欢迎来电
here's my card, don't hesitate to call
无论想起任何事情
if anything else comes up.
侦察兵 你要去哪儿?
Scout, where are you going?
我没有权力这么说
I'm not at liberty to say.
当然 你的人知道我不能下命令
Surely you people know I can't make a comment
给这个该死的调查!
on a goddamn investigation that's ongoing!
哦 你想要几句话?
Oh, you want a sound bite?
当然 “干♥你♥娘♥的”怎么样?
Sure. How about "Go fuck yourself"?
谢谢你 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
好的 接下来
Okay, next.
毒品劫持 - 哦 是啊
Drug holdup. - Oh yeah.
该死媒体的最喜欢这个
Fuckin' press is having a field day with that one.
这两个该死的木鱼脑袋
These two stupid fuckin' coconuts,
他们被拉下车
they go get themselves ripped off,
上头要拧断我的脖子了
upstairs is breathing down my neck.
我想要这个案子
I want on the case.
有人接手了 孩子
It's handled, kid.
谁?
Who?
史蒂夫·基钦 - 基钦?!
Steve Kitchen. - Kitchen?!
拜托 卡普 那家伙找不到线索的
Come on, Cap, that guy couldn't find a clue
除非你快递给他
if you FedEx'ed him one.
他带了你15年 迈克尔
He's got 15 years on you, Michael.
而且他轮过岗
Plus he came up in the rotation,
如果我错了请纠正我 你手头有案子?
and, correct me if I'm wrong, you're on a case?
文书工作不算
Paper pushing doesn't count.
看 那不是一个偶发案件
Lookit, that wasn't some random score--
有人知道要劫那辆车
someone knew to hit that van.
我们称这为猜想 迈克尔
That's what we call conjecture, Michael.
是啊 好吧 让我和基钦一起 我会找出来的
Yeah, well, let me on with Kitchen, I'll find out.
迈克尔 你还没有完全领会我倡导的
Michael, you haven't exactly made what I would call
构建和谐警局
a good case for team player around here.
我可以搞定这个案子
I can work this one.
我不是我父亲
I'm not my dad.
不要贬低你的长辈 孩子
Don't diss your old man, son.
一直活在他的阴影里
Try living in his shadow.
迈克尔
Michael.
看 我知道你可以胜任这份工作
Look, I know you can do the job.
我是提拔你的人
I'm the one that put in for your promotion.
但你是这里职位最低的人
But you are low man on the totem pole here.
你会得到机会的
You will get your shot.
不行 - 什么不行?
No. - No what?
不 这个案子我不需要你的帮助
No, I do not want your assistance on this case.
拜托 基钦 我可以为你查些线索
Come on, Kitchen, I can check some leads for you,
跑跑腿 - 我知道
handle some legwork. - I got this.
我不需要一个副主厨 就因为奥布莱恩
I don't need a sous chef just 'cause O'Brian
给你一个玩具侦探徽章玩儿
handed you a toy detective badge to play with.
你找到什么了? - 我们谈完了吧?
What do you got there? - We all done here?
什么? - 我要去洗手间
What? - I'm gonna go hit the head,
尿尿
wring it out.
如果你找到什么请告诉我
Let me know if you find it.
傻♥逼♥
Prick.
你迟到了
You're late.
我知道 卡门 下次不会了
I know, Carmen, it won't happen again.
你有东西给我?
You got something for me?
我这周揭不开锅了 卡门
I'm a little short this week, Carmen.
大卫 事不过三
David, that is two strikes in one day.
卡门 听我说
Carmen, hear me out.
你知不知道昨晚发生的事?
Did you catch what went down last night?
哦 别让我猜
Oh, don't make me guess.
警车劫持
The police van holdup.
什么 你?
What, you?
是啊 好吧 我帮忙了
Yeah. Well, I helped.
我不知道你得手了 孩子
I didn't know you had it in ya, kid.
嗯 你知道 他们必须先卖♥♥掉这些东西
Well, you know, first they gotta transact the stuff,
然后我就能还你钱 加上利息
but then I could catch up with you, plus interest.
是啊 什么东西?
Yeah, what's the stuff?
呃 微马黄苏 - 哈! 什么?
Uh, Psidonader. - Ha! What?
我不知道 它就是这么说的
I don't know, that's what it said
在桶上
on the side of the barrels.
拼出来
Spell it.
呃 WEI HUANG...
Uh, P-S-E-U--
伪麻黄素?
Pseudoephedrine?
是的 是的 就是这个 就是这个
Yeah, yeah, that's it, that's it.
这他妈是做冰♥毒♥用的
That's the shit they make meth with.
你会偷 但是不会读
You could steal it, you just can't pronounce it.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以瑞正在寻找买♥♥家
So Ray's looking for a buyer.
瑞? - 是的 布莱恩
Ray? - Yeah, Blaine.
瑞·布莱恩? 给科恩干活儿的?
Ray Blaine? Works for Cohen?
它值多少? - 瑞没有说
What's it worth? - Ray didn't say.
我只知道它是做什么的
I just know what it makes,
所以我觉得值很多钱
so I figured it's gotta be worth a lot.
布莱恩不可能有时间转移那么多货
Blaine's too small-time to move that much product
就靠他自己
on his own.
这是科恩的主意 他让瑞招兵买♥♥马
It's Cohen's show, he had Ray put together the team
我们只是有抽成
and we just get a cut.
他干的? - 嗯嗯
Did he? - Mm-hmm.
听着 我们会从你这里买♥♥
Tell ya what, we'll buy it from you,
跟我们交易 我会免除你的债务作为线人的奖励
deal us in, I'll get your debt forgiven as a finder's fee.
我不知道 卡门 我说了不算
I don't know, Carmen. It's not my call.
嗯 好吧 我告诉你
Hmm. Well, I'll tell ya what.
这是你的选择
Here's your options.
你和布莱恩 你们给我货
You and Blaine, you bring me the goods,
我分你们20%
I up your cut 20 percent,
电影精选列表