What happened?
我不想失去这里
I don't wanna lose this!
我向你保证 小薇 肯定不会失去这的
Viv, we're not gonna lose this place. I promise you.
我已经不再相信你了
I don't believe you anymore.
他还有希望的
He's gonna come through.
-我不信 -他能拿到钱
- No! - Yes, he's gonna come through,
我还有两个朋友
and I have two other guys...
你总是还有几个朋友 总是还有点别的办法
It's always some other person, it's always some other thing.
我受够你了
I'm tired of this!
新年快乐
佐伊家见
哥伦布圆环
20层 6点
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你还好吧
You okay?
-我对激素过敏 -什么激素
- I'm allergic to hormones. - What hormones?
我自己的
Mine.
-乔治 -佐伊 这地方真棒
- Hi, George! - Hey, Zoe. Great place.
你父母倾家荡产买♥♥的这里吗
Your folks getting dinner at the soup kitchen?
不是 他们不在这边 在格林尼治
No, they don't live here. They live in Greenwich.
-你一个人住这吗 -是啊
- You live here alone? - Yes, George.
我想去城里上学
I wanted to go to school in the city,
我爸妈就给我租了这里
so my parents rented me this place.
好啊 尼克
Hey, Nick.
够辣的 萨莉
Looking pretty hot, Sal.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一会要单独跟你聊聊
I think we need some one-on-one time, you and me.
是吗
Oh, you do, do you?
泽纳沃伊 穿着外套干嘛
Zinavoy, what's with the overcoat?
这是屋里
We're indoors now.
我喜欢层次感
I like layers.
-你看到了吗 -看到什么
- Did you see it, man? - See what?
邀请函啊 看看
The invite. Check it out.
厉害吧
Bang!
酷毙了
It's pretty solid, huh?
我们出发 去夜店
All right, y'all. Let's go to the club.
-我这身不适合来夜店 -没事 再说有威尔
- I'm not dressed for this. - You're fine. And we're with Will.
我不紧张 就是没来过这种地方
It's not a big deal, but I've never been to one of these before.
别担心 我弄不丢你
Don't worry. I won't lose you.
-好啊 -你们好啊
- Hey! - Hey, guys.
送你的 敬你的手绘 好样的
This is yours, for the drawing. Dominate it.
-谢了 -走吧
- Thanks. - Come on!
快点
Come on.
尼克来了
Nick is here!
抱歉
Sorry.
你好啊
Hi.
你需要妹子吗
Do you want me to introduce you to any girls?
什么
What?
我有不少放荡的朋友 介绍给你吧
I have a lot of slutty friends here you might like.
不用不用 我挺好的
Oh, no. No, I'm cool.
我是说 就这么待着挺好的
I mean, I'm cool just hanging out.
没事的 乔治 我们都知道你是为谁来的
That's all right, George. We all know who you're waiting for.
什么 不是
What? No. I'm not.
-佐伊 我不是 -再见
- Zoe, that's not what I... - Bye-bye!
十 九 八 七 六 五
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一 新年快乐
four, three, two, one! Happy New Year!
你怎么不去找尼克
Why didn't you go with Nick?
为什么 我找你找了两个小时
Why would I? I spent two hours in there looking for you.
-你以前不是和他好过吗 -好过5分钟吧
- Didn't you used to date him? - Yeah, for like five minutes.
-你喜欢他哪点 -我不喜欢他 不然早告诉你了
- Why do you like that guy? - I don't! I would tell you if I did.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 萨莉 扫了你的兴
Sally, I'm so sorry. I ruined your night.
是我的错 我把你弄丢了
No, I'm sorry. I lost you.
我食言了
Broke my promise.
我觉得你
I think you're
光芒四射
amazing.
好傻啊
What a stupid thing to say.
没有 没有
No. No, it was...
很不错
It was sweet.
过来
Come on.
小心点
Careful.
这是终极解药
This is the cure to end all cures.
我爸喜欢放生鸡蛋 药效更强
My daddy used to put a raw egg in his to really get the effects.
-你要鸡蛋吗 -不要
- You want an egg? - No.
这就是以酒解酒的醒酒药
You've heard of a hair of the dog?
上面是牛肉汤
Beef bouillon floater there.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好多了 谢谢你照顾我
Much better. Thank you for taking care of me.
妈妈 你干嘛呢
Mom, what are you doing?
你也得喝点啊 暴脾气小姐
But you have to have a coalminer's tonic, Miss Grumpy.
这是疫苗
It's like a vaccine.
我不要 我回去睡一觉
I can't deal. I'm going back to bed.
起床气重得不得了
Angrier than a pit bull when she wakes up.
驱逐令
驱逐令
驱逐令
驱逐令
-我喜欢那个男生 -我也是
- I like that boy. - So do I.
萨莉 你和他应该好好在一起
Sal, I don't think you should be messing around with him.
你是要教我谈恋爱吗
Are you giving me dating advice?
就是觉得你应该跟合得来的人约会
I just think you should be going out with someone your own speed.
别操心了 我们就是朋友
Don't worry, we're just friends.
我担心的就是这个
That's exactly what worries me.
夏洛特 我不评论你的感情生活
Charlotte, I don't comment on your social life.
因此你也就不要插手我的了吧
You hardly have the right to comment on mine.
-我看到他看你的眼神了 -天哪
- I've seen the way he looks at you. - Jesus.
你对于他可远不止是朋友
This all means something much more to him.
相信我 我可玩弄过无数个男人
Trust me, I've played with their affections my whole life.
但我也知道真爱不能随便
But with the good ones, it's not right.
那是你 不是我
That's what you do. It's not what I'm doing.
这想法很不错
This is a great idea, by the way.
下面几个月我要准备画展
I got a show coming up in a couple of months.
正好需要灵感
I needed some inspiration, you know?
好多灵感
Big time.
-你喜欢这幅吗 -我看懂了 你呢
- Do you like this? - I get it. Do you?
大家应该都能看懂 只是愿不愿意
I think anyone could turn this out, except why would they want to?
这幅画表达了什么
What's it saying?
这幅画装点了房♥间
Makes a room look great, though, you know?
像钱一样
It looks like money.
天哪
Oh, God.
这幅画真是爽
This is heaven to me.
真美
Pretty great.
让人马上有情绪上的响应
This makes you feel something instantly, you know what I mean?
像生气
Like anger
愤怒
or wrath.
情欲
Lust.
你跟萨莉怎么样了 有进展没
So, how's it going with our friend Sally? Make any moves?
-她对我没表现出什么兴趣 -那你呢
- She hasn't shown any interest. - Well, have you?
你以为
What do you think,
她对你有意思就要弄得全世界都知道吗
she's gonna go around wearing a sign around her neck?
女人喜欢勾起男人的欲望
Women love being desired.
直接把她按在墙上强吻
You just go throw her up against the wall, start kissing her.
没准她也会吻你
Chances are she'll kiss you back.
就算没戏 你也不后悔
And if she doesn't, then at least you tried.
赶紧行动 要不然就没机会了
You gotta do something or you might lose her.
你非常爱这幅
You love this.
没什么
No, it's good.
恋物癖 挺符合你的性格
Fetishizing an object. That suits you.
情人节菜单
咱俩竟然也帮奸商赚钱来了
I can't believe we're participating in this consumer circle jerk.
单身的人要团结起来
The dateless need to stick together tonight.
相互依靠
We're like survivors huddling for warmth.
你过过不少情人节吧
You've probably had so many Valentines.
这是委婉的说我放荡吗
Is that some kind of euphemism for slut?
我印象最深的情人节是和爸爸过的
The one I remember most was my dad.
电影精选列表