你们喜欢热 戈迪 不是吗?
You like it hot. Gordy. don't you?
赞恩 如果你强迫我回答你
Zane. if you force me to answer you...
你听了以后将是你的死期
what you will be hearing is your own death sentence.
现在 你以为你知道的很多
Now. as much as you think you know.
可你只是了解其中的一部分
you don't know the half of it.
现在
Right now.
你只是个知道 这个大阴谋的小人物
you're just one little guy with a big conspiracy theory
而且没有证明 世上到处都是
and no proof. and the world is full of them.
所以 赞恩 你要特别小心
So. Zane. you take great care...
你选择懂得什么
in what else you choose to learn.
他们是陆地改造工厂是吗?
They're terraform factories?
是的 - 你们排出温室气体
Yes. - You're pumping out greenhouse gas.
现在你的死期到了 - 你们在改变空气
Now you're dead. - You're changing the air...
温度 整个生态系统
the temperature. the whole ecosystem.
我们只是完成你们刚开始的计划
We're just finishing what you started.
你们要花费100年 我们只需10年
What would've taken you 100 years we'll do in 10.
向着你们的末日急速前进
Just speeding along your own demise.
就如你杀了加尔文和兰娜 对吗?
Like you sped Calvin along. and Ilana Green. right?
如果你们不能注意到你们自己的星球
If you can't tend to your own planet...
你们是不应该居住在这里的
none of you deserve to live here.
砰 你们死定了
Bang. You're dead.
不要告诉我那是我要抓的人
Don't tell me that's who I think it is.
这有麻烦吗?
We have a problem here?
没 没问题
No. No problem.
我自己会处理
I'm gonna handle this myself.
天啊
Geez
赞恩 你在这外面做什么?
Zane. what are you doing out here?
你吓着了
You scared the living...
谁来过这里? 有人来过吗?
Who's been here? Anyone?
有人监视我的房♥子吗? - 我没看到
Anybody been watching my house? - Nobody I seen.
我不敢相信他们不会
I can't believe they wouldn't be.
我要告诉你一些不可思议的事情
I'm gonna say something that's gonna sound completely insane.
我告诉你是因为我认为 你会相信我所说的东西
I'm telling you because I think you might actually believe me.
我之所以告诉你是因为 我可能是唯一知道
I'm also telling you because I can't be the only one who knows
以防万一他们找到我
in case they find me...
在我完成这任务之前 - 告诉我
before I finish this. - Tell me.
我依着信♥号♥♥到了墨西哥 因为我们认为某人
I followed the signal to Mexico because we thought somebody was
嗯 嗯
Yeah. yeah.
他们不是 我们 奇奇
They weren't "us."Kiki.
那他们是什么?
So what was they?
那他们像是小手指手电筒那样
Do they got these little flashlight fingers that...
可能他们有些大的金属牙 长出来然后有点像这样
Maybe they got these big metal teeth that come out and sort of...
那他们看起来像什么?
What does they look like then?
像你 像我 像人
Like you. Like me. Like anyone.
他们在这里做什么? - 我会告诉你
What they doing here? - I'll show you.
一旦激怒我 我就告诉每一个人
I'll show everyone. as soon as I fire up the array.
天啊你的房♥子被回收了
Shit You've been evicted.
我必须逃到Oro 山谷去 那有大的卫星天线
I gotta get out to Oro Valley. out to the big dish.
拿着这个 别掉了
Hold this. Don't drop it.
这有什么游戏可玩?
What game does it play?
开始按钮在哪里?
Where's the start button?
你让我进去好吗? - 她是谁?
You going to let me in? - Who's Char?
我不能留在这 如果他们 现在不在这 他们很快就会来
I can't stay. If they're not here now. they will be soon.
谁? 警♥察♥?
Who? The police?
警♥察♥怎么了?
What about the police?
他们去我工作的地方 调查点东西
They came to my work. some detective.
他们说墨西哥的杀人控告
He said something about manslaughter charges in Mexico.
你是逃犯? 噢 太棒了
You're a fugitive? Ooh. that's phat.
整件事都是捏造的 他们陷害我
The whole thing was fabricated. They set me up.
我不明白 警♥察♥为什么会
I don't understand. Why would the police want to...
不是警♥察♥ 是他们
Not the police. It was them.
他们 他们是谁?
Them. Who's them?
算了 - 或许是异类
Forget it. - Probably the aliens.
这孩子是谁? 我希望他说的是违法的异类
Who is this child? And I hope he means illegal aliens.
我要你的车 给我
I'll take your car. Give me that.
不 你不可以
No. you won't.
直到我知道发生了什么事
Not until I know what is going on here.
听着 虽然听起来不可思议 但我知道我所看见的是什么
Look. it sounds nuts. but I know what I saw.
我知道他们为什么在这
I know why they're here.
我知道有关北极圈的深红领域
I know about the poppy field in the Arctic.
他们的有关空气的 整个综合计划和那
Their whole master plan about the air and the...
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
我不能让你去 赞恩 不可以独自去 不像这样
I can't let you go. Zane. Not alone. not like this.
你不须跟着来
You don't have to come.
如果不是我亲眼所见我也不会相信
I wouldn't believe it unless I'd seen it myself.
但是 查尔 我现在必须离开
But. Char. I must leave now.
如果你认为我不相信你 你就错了
If you think I'm letting you out of my sight. you are nuts.
我能去吗?
Can I come?
走开 这不是去旅行
Get off me This isn't a field trip.
我留了字条给奶奶 我想帮忙
I left my grandma a note. I want to help.
开车
Drive
在坡道边停 我来开
Pull over at the on-ramp. I'll drive.
我有把散弹猎枪
I've got shotgun.
赞恩 不知何故 我认为你必须处理这事
Zane. I think that you've got to deal with this somehow.
如果这意谓着我们 要去和警♥察♥解释
If it means both of us going to the police and explain...
我不能呆在监牢里 起码现在不能
I can't get stuck in some jail. Not now.
请开到一旁停车
Please. pull over.
我们到了 现在你想干什么?
We're here. Now. what do you hope to accomplish?
钥匙 钥匙
Keys. Keys.
查尔在哪?
Where's Char?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
把我的东西拿出来 好了吗?
Getting my stuff out of the car. That all right?
我感觉很怪
I just... The strangest thoughts.
奇奇 如果它说 "能量" 你按这个
Kiki. if it says "power." you push it.
这些监视器 这里的仪器 打开每一部
These monitors. this stuff here. Light it up... everything.
找到 OMNI 5 号♥卫星. 我需要两组坐标
Find OMNI Star 5. I'll need two sets of coordinates.
赤经和偏差
Right ascension and declination.
我不知道如何听卫星
I don't see how listening to some star...
不是卫星 而且这次 我们是讲话 不是听
It's not a star. and this time we're talking. not listening.
这些是状况良好的卫星?
So this is some kind of satellite in orbit?
这是合作气象人造卫星
It's a co-op weather satellite...
大约可以接通 50 家电视台
one that about 50 TV stations pull a continuous feed off of.
如此轰动的东西 应该会引起他们的注意
A hundred thousand watts ought to get their attention.
他们会明白这是什么吗? - 我们要揭发
They'll understand what this means? - We're gonna find out...
立刻
right now.
妈的
Shit.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
这东西怎么了?
What is wrong with this thing?
园林工人的工作车 我在 这里附近可没有看见任何的花♥园♥
Gardening. I didn't see any gardens around here.
他们在这里干什么 查尔?
What are they doing here. Char?
我怎么知道
Like I should know.
你打了电♥话♥
You made a call...
在车上
from the car.
当你讲有关异类和控制计划
When you start talking about aliens and master plans...
还有那个在墨西哥 被杀的女人的时候
and this woman being killed in Mexico...
我有说那是女人吗?
Did I mention that it was a woman?
警♥察♥告诉我的 好吗?
The police told me. okay?
啊所以你打电♥话♥给他们 对吗 查尔?
Ah. And that's who you called. right. Char?
你打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ - 是的 我打了
You called the police. - Yes. it is.
你的谈话吓到我了 你吓到我了现在
You were scaring me with your talk. You're scaring me now.
当我离开了 SETI 的时候 你走了
As soon as I left SETI. you left.
当我从墨西哥回来的时候 你那里等我
As soon as I got back from Mexico. there you were. waiting for me.
因为我认为你可能需要我 赞恩
Because I thought you might need me. Zane.
就像我需要你那些事业的忠告?
Like I needed all that career advice?
温和地说服
The gentle persuasion...
我是如何地浪费我的生活
the little nudges about how I was wasting my life
酷 太酷了
Cold. Too cold.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I am just so sorry.
我不相信
I didn't believe about...