现在几点了
What time is it?
呃 七点零二分了
Uh, 7:02.
你也注意到了
And you will notice...
你还活着
You're still alive.
活着真好
That's nice.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你想知道你什么时候会死吗
Would you wanna know when you were gonna die?
不想
No.
那假如你真的知道了
But if you did...
你什么时候会去世 你会干什么呢
What would you do if you knew how long you had?
我会试着寻找快乐的秘方
I would try and figure out how to be happy.
为什么不现在就去找呢
Then why don't you?
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
如果你不介意
If it's all right with you,
可不可以借我你的肩膀靠一靠 我想睡下
I'm gonna close my eyes now.
没有人认为亨利可以熬过一天
No one expected Henry to survive one day.
但事实上 他活了八天
Instead, he lived for 8 days.
这有点像光明节的奇迹
It was sort of like the Hanukkah miracle.
在那八天里 他和他老婆聊了很久
In that 8 days, he had long talks with his wife...
和他弟弟一起吃了最后一顿用棕色纸袋装着的午餐
Shared one last brown bag lunch with his brother.
在和他儿子玩金罗美的时候出老千
And cheated his son at gin rummy.
我的墓碑上会刻着
My tombstone will say,
亨利奥尔特曼 一九五一到二零一四
"Henry Altmann, 1951 -2014".
我到现在才发现 日期并不重要
I never knew till now, it's not the dates that matter...
-重要的是那个破折号♥ -什么破折号♥
-It's the dash. -Yhe dash?
你个小糊涂虫 你知道的 对不对
You little shtarker. You already knew that, didn't you?
知道一点点
Kind of.
你选择了自己的人生道路
You picked your own path.
你过着你自己的生活
You lived your life,
即使这让我气得要死但你还是坚定不移
even though it pissed me off.
我以你为豪 儿子 我赢了
I'm proud of you, kid. Gin.
那张卡是从你的袖子里出来的
That card was up your sleeve.
不 我的招数没那么高超
No, worse.
在那八天里 亨利奥尔特曼一次脾气都没有发过
For 8 days, Henry Altmann never got angry even once.
除了在临死的那一刻
Except at the very end, when he
他跟死神说 去你丫的
told death to go fuck himself.
然后他就开始回想一下愉快的事
And then he fumed his thoughts to things that pleased him...
他的灵魂慢慢飞向了天堂
And sailed away.
没有人认为莎伦吉尔能过上以前的生活
No one expected Sharon Gill to go back to her old life.
事实上 她也没有
And, indeed, she did not.
就在亨利死的同一天 她辞职了
On the same day, she quit her job...
同时也离开了药物和菲尔丁医生
Her pills and Dr. Fielding.
她报名在培根大道上的一家
And then signed up to work at a
免费诊所上班
free clinic on Burgen Street
在那她可以为一个病人看病超过十五分钟
Where she could spend more than 15 minutes per patient...
还可以成为她一直想成为的医生
And be the doctor she always wanted to be.
到夏天之前 她觉得她遵守了对亨利的诺言
By summer, she felt she kept her
她成为了一个快乐的人
promise to Henry to be happy
快乐到去领养了一只新的宠物猫
Enough to adopt a new cat...
还可以开始一场新的约会
And to begin to date again.
你们大家呢 这个冬天有什么计划
What about you guys? Any plans for this winter?
我们可能会去夏威夷骑车环岛
We might go on a bike tour in Hawaii.
不 我自行车骑得不好 老爸没教过我们
No, I don't bicycle well. Dad didn't teach us.
亨利讨厌自行车
Henry hated bicycles.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他觉得自行车会吃人
He considered them predatory.
好吧 说起他 谁带了亨利
All right, speaking of, huh, who's got Henry?
好吧 我们开始吧
Yeah, let's do this.
我来 我来
I do. I do.
-妈 你来吗 -棕色纸袋
-Mom, will you? -Brown paper bag.
-他是个容易满足的人 -我喜欢
-He's a simple man. -I love it.
当亨利奥尔特曼准备
As Henry Altmann prepared to
第二次进东河的时候
Go into the east river for the second time...
他把 长眠于东河
He added "being in the east river"
加进了他讨厌的事物的名单
to the list of things he hated.
但他同时也感到很安详
But he also felt at peace...
很有安全感 因为无论怎么样
Secure in the knowledge that somehow...
他都会长存于爱他的人的记忆里
He would live on in the hearts of those who loved him.
嘿 你们他妈的在干嘛
Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?
怎么了 我问你 怎么了
What the hell? I ask you, what the hell?
你以为我们在干嘛 乱扔垃圾吗
What do you think we're doing, littering?
你是什么东西 东河美化巡逻队吗
What are you, the river beautification patrol?
我问你 你以为我们在向整个
I ask you, do you think we're sprinkling
布鲁克林挥洒梦幻仙尘吗
fairy dust all over Brooklyn.
你是专管仙尘的警♥察♥吗
Are you the fairy dust police?
你是不是讨厌所有会叮叮当当的东西
Are you one of those guys that hates anything that tinkles?
你还有没有人性 有没有一点礼貌
Have you no humility? No fucking manners?
这是骨灰 你个傻子
It's ashes, you moron!
是一个被碾成粉末的朋友 丈夫和爸爸 你个混♥蛋♥
A ground-up friend, husband and father, you asshole!
如果你不明白 为什么你不过来呢
If you can't understand that, why don't you come over here?
-让他安静的去不行吗 -有本事放学别走
-Leave it alone! -Come here and talk to us!
怎么 你没有爸爸吗
What, you don't have a father?
你没有爸爸吗
You don't have a father?
你识相的赶紧跑 赶紧跑
Yeah, you better run!You better run!
去你丫的
Fuck you!
电影精选列表