布鲁克林最愤怒的人
等等 等等 让我来
Wait. wait. Let me just-
让我们来抓爸比 大家都去抓
Let's get daddy! Everybody get daddy!
我们来"围捕"你们爸比
Let's get your daddy!
不是我的原因 是摄像机出了问题
It's not me. It's the camera.
-它坏了 -如果摄像机坏了
-It's not working. -If the camera doesn't work well...
我会把它带回去的
Then I'm gonna take it home with me.
-哦 看看你 -天那 哦
-Oh, look at you. -Oh, my god. ohh!
天哪 我可以一直盯着他们看一天
Oh, my god. I can watch them all day long.
嗨 老爹 看过来
Hi, papa.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我很开心
That I'm happy-
麦克 你正在连接直播
Michael, you're on the air.
是的 我的孩子在史泰登岛上学
Yeah, my kid goes to school in Staten Island-
他们有新的曲棍球面具然后打碎了它们
They got these new hockey masks and they shatter on impact.
你要是想控告谁 你就告那个傻瓜
You want to sue somebody. You sue that knucklehead.
麦克 麦克 喂 他们在浪费
Michael, Michael, Michael. They're flushing
我缴纳的税款
your tax dollars down the crapper.
你到底怎么了
What's the matter with you?
他们不应该做那样的事情
They shouldn't be making things like that.
我带孩子去看医生 医生告诉我
I took the kid to the doctor and the doctor told me-
当亨利 阿尔特曼等在去见
As Henry Altmann waited in traffic...
医生的路上等待红灯时
An the way to his doctor's appointment...
他心里正在把这车里的低音炮
He mentally added sub-woofers in
加进了他所厌恶的事物清单上
small cars to things he hated.
他的清单里有 狗屎 汽车报♥警♥器
On his short list was also dog crap, car alarms...
难辨认的停车标志 双婴儿推车
Indecipherable parking signs, double baby strollers...
狗屁时尚 男士古龙水
Ass-crack fashion, men's cologne...
泡泡糖 自行车 仓鼠
Bubble gum, bicycles, hamsters...
垃圾车 邻居 金属衣架 电视遥控器
Garbage trucks, neighbors, metal hangers, tv remotes...
贺卡 人字拖
Greeting cards, flip-flops,
廉价理发店传♥单♥ 胖子
fliers for cheap haircuts, fat people...
鸽子 天气频道 尿味儿 新妈妈
Pigeons, the weather channel, smell of urine, new mothers...
信♥用♥卡♥优♥惠♥ 被屏蔽的电♥话♥号♥码
Credit card offers, blocked phone numbers...
大遮阳伞 F号♥地铁线
Big umbrellas, F train,
约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪 布鲁克林女王专辑
J.F.K., B.Q.E...
ATM 服务费 两元店 广播名人
A.T.M. service fees, .99 cent stores, radio personalities...
网络 星巴克 尼克斯队
Networking, starbucks, The Knicks...
尼克队 尼克队
The Knicks, The Knicks...
还有 天哪
And god.
搞什么啊 我问你 你搞毛啊
What the hell? I ask you, what the hell?
你要走的方向那边明明是红灯 你色盲啊
That was a red light you ran! Can't you tell red from green?
你考过驾照么
You took the test, right?
你什么时候拿的驾照
When you got your driver's license?
你记得么 多选题
Remember that? Multiple choice,
第二个选项
number two driver's license?
红色代表什么 是让你继续走么
And what does red mean? Does it mean "go"?
是让你直冲冲过来撞我车 是这个意思么
Does it mean slam into my car, is that what it means?
但 那是黄灯啊 黄你妹啊
-It-it was yellow. -Oh, yellow!
黄的跟你的出租车一样还是像水仙花一样
Oh, yellow like your cab or yellow like a daffodil?
哦 好一朵漂亮的小水仙花
Like a pretty little daffodil?
难道水仙花黄的意思是让你踩油门
Does daffodil mean step on the gas
然后把我的车撞一下 哈
and hit my car in your country?
是这样么 水仙花黄让你有借口扰乱我的生活
Is that it? Is daffodil your excuse to fuck up my life?
破坏我的安宁吗
Destroy my tranquility?
别废话 我会让你驾照被吊销
No, I am gonna get your license revoked...
然后你就等着被遣送回国吧你
And have you sent back to wherever the fuck you're from!
-你个种族主义者 -种族主义
-Racist! -Racist?
我怎么会是种族主义者 我连你是什么人种都不知道
How can I be a racist? I don't know what race you are.
-我是乌兹别克人 -乌兹别克人 你说对了
-Uzbek. -Uzbek? You're right.
我讨厌乌兹别克人 我恨死乌兹别克人了 特别是你
I hate uzbeks. I hate them all. But particularly you!
你死定了
You dead.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
你也是 操♥你♥妈♥
You too, mother-
当莎伦 吉尔 盯着这个女人和她的宠物时
As Sharon Gill stared at the woman and her pet-
她正沉浸在失去了她的猫咪 哈罗德的悲伤中
She was consumed with grief over her own cat, Harold.
三天前 哈罗德跳出了窗户
3 days ago, Harold had jumped out the window.
之后 她才知道这对猫来说并不少见
Afterward, she learned that this was not uncommon with cats.
事实上哈罗德从十楼跳下
The fact that Harold landed on his feet 10
四脚着地对她来说也算是点慰藉
floors below was of little consolation.
哦
Oh!
莎伦明白 哈罗德的死对她来说是一个导火线
Sharon understood that Harold was a trigger.
让她累感不爱了的导火线
That she was emotionally exhausted.
哦
Ohh.
不过 比起她的患者来她更愿意照顾一只死猫
Still, caring more for a dead cat than her sick patients...
是临床上人格解体的好例子
Was clearly a case of clinical depersonalization.
张嘴
Open.
张大点儿
Wider.
张大
Wider.
张大点儿
Wider.
抱歉
Excuse me.
从来没有人提到这个事实
No one had ever mentioned this reality...
尽管她是一个聪明的 有前途的医科学生
When she was a bright, shiny medical student.
喂 医生
Uh, doctor?
当她相信她将会一个接一个拯救病人
When she believed she was going to
并就此拯救世界的时候
save the world one patient at a time.
医生
Doctor.
没有人告诉她 关心不等于需求
No one told her that care does not equal need.
关心是有限的 需求是无尽的
Care being finite, need being endless.
医生 让让 嘿 让开
Doctor! Move, man. Move.
和关心等价的是
What care equals...
是每位患者看病要15分钟
Is 15 minutes per patient.
-医生 费恩夫人在4号♥诊室等你 -谁
-Doctor, Mrs. Fine is in 4. -Who?
费恩夫人 她是菲尔丁医生的一个病人
Mrs. Fine! She's one of Dr. Fielding's patients...
归你在照顾的 记得么
Who you're covering, remember?
还有在3号♥诊室的王先生 9号♥诊室的皮特森
And we got Wong in 3 and Peterson in 9.
行了 好吧 听着 我需要一点时间
Okay, all right. Listen, I just need a minute.
-但她已经在那里等了一个多小时了 -知道了
-But she's been in there over an hour! -Uh-huh.
莎伦在想 这不是第一次了
Sharon wondered, not for the first time...
如果可怜的 亲爱的哈罗德没有作出那个选择
If poor, dear Harold hadn't made the right choice.
是的 是我
Yeah, it's me.
亚伦在么
Aaron there?
没看见他
Haven't seen him.
他有给我留下信息么
Did he leave me a message?
没啊
Nope.
告诉他我会晚点去开会
Just tell him I'll be a little late for the meeting.
阿尔特曼先生
Mr. Altmann.
我不知道什么时候 我啥时到那就是啥时
I don't know when! When I get there!
医生她会尽快来见你
The doctor will be in to see you as soon as she can.
他 菲尔丁医生是男的
He. Dr. Fielding is a he.
是 很遗憾
Yeah, well, Dr. Fielding has
菲尔丁医生出诊了 -为什么
been called away, unfortunately. -Why
所以吉尔医生今天将负责他的病人
So Dr. Gill will be covering his patients today.
-什么时候 -她会尽快的 她很忙的
-When? -As soon as she can. She's very busy.
现在 请把病服穿上
Now, please, put that gown on!
我不用穿病服
I don't need a gown!
我只是来看看他 或是她
I'm just meeting him-her.
哦
Oh.
搞什么鬼 我问你 你在搞毛啊
What the hell? I'm asking, what the hell?
我都等了两个多小时了
I've been waiting here for over 2 hours.
我很抱歉 阿尔特曼先生 刚才我忙晕了
I'm very sorry, Mr. Altmann. it's just been a bit crazy.
-你谁啊你 -我是吉尔医生
-Who are you? -I'm Dr. Gill.
我约的是菲尔丁医生
I want Dr. Fielding.
我知道 但他被派出去紧急出诊了
I understand, but he was sent away on an emergency.
紧急情况 放屁
Emergency. Bullshit! He just wanted
他就是想周末偷懒
to get a jump on the weekend?
先生 我能看懂你的扫描透视结果
Sir, I was able to look over your scan-
你到行医年龄了吗
Are you even old enough to practice medicine?
菲尔丁医生有复查你的病情么
Has Dr. Fielding gone over the results with you?
没有
No.
没有 是他还没跟你说么
电影精选列表