这可以接受吗
Is that acceptable?
就像之前 我要所有的泰坦
As before, I want all the Titans.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
时刻准备着
To be ready for anything,
你们必须为一切情况而训练
you must train for everything.
这是欧喀拉的军阀教我的
That was the most important lesson
最 刻骨铭心的教训
instilled in me by the warlords of Okaara.
又是他们
Dude... Them again?
老兄
Dude...
这同样应该在你们的心中铭记
And so it shall be instilled in you.
让我们对练
Let's pair off.
那些不在战斗中的 就观察学习
Those not fighting, watch and learn.
夜翼
Nightwing.
让我们起舞 先生
Shall we dance, good sir?
当然 我的女士
But of course, my lady.
看来我们知道是孰强孰弱了
Guess we know who's taking out the garbage at the new place.
这对你没一点好处
That was not a confidence booster.
你做的非常好
You did very well.
你这次坚持的时间远远要比以前久
You lasted far longer this time.
我当然指的是训练
I meant in training, of course.
当我们… 他可是非常熟练
He's very proficient when we have...
柯莉
Kori!
蓝甲虫 渡鸦
Blue Beetle, Raven.
抱歉 渡鸦 虫子不想输
Sorry, Raven, the bug doesn't wanna lose.
难道你想
And you do?
真对不起 你还好吗
Dios mio! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
阿 我没事
Ah, I'm fine.
父亲觉得我让自己蒙羞
But dad feels I've disgraced myself.
所以就很好
So that's nice.
野兽小子 土石女 你们准备好了吗
Beast Boy, Terra, you ready?
抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我会让着土石女的
I'll take it easy on Terra.
我可很享受让你闭嘴
I'm gonna enjoy shutting you up.
除非你能抓到我 老妈
Only if you catch me, mama.
亲爱的 就让我给你一个大拥抱
Mon Cherie, let Garfield give you a big hug.
嗯 好软
Mmm, so soft.
亲下你再放你走
I let you go for a little kiss.
杀了她
Kill her!
女巫 你罪有应得
Now, witch, you get what's coming to you!
你管谁叫女巫
Who you calling a witch?
土石女
Terra!
她打算杀了他
She's going to kill him!
啊
Argh!
土石女 控制你自己
Terra, control yourself!
什么
What?
怎么回事
What's going on?
抱歉 这不是我的错
I'm sorry, it's not my fault.
- 让我平静下你的心 - 不
- Let me calm your mind. - No!
- 别碰我 - 没关系的 土石女 我们理解
- Don't touch me. - It's okay Terra, we understand.
放松
Take a breath.
我们在这里是为了你
We're here for you.
是啊 我知道你并不想伤害我 只是我做的太过了
Yeah. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I took it too far.
你们这些人是怎么回事儿
What's wrong with you people?
我知道你打算说什么 土石女需要更多的训练
I know what you're going to say. Terra needs more training.
不 是别的事儿
No, it's something else.
她知道一些
She knows.
自从我们谈过之后 我已经感受到了关于土石女的一些东西
Since we talked, I have sensed something off about Terra.
格雷森 我们要多注意她
She needs to be watched, Grayson.
她需要理解而不是监视
She needs understanding not surveillance.
土石女 她虽然不是完人 但科里认为她是值得的
Terra, has her rough edges. But Corey thinks she's worth it.
我同意他的
And I agree.
你的仁慈 迟早会出事
Making decisions with your heart will get people killed.
不能有人和我
It's not like I can't sense the vibrations of someone following me.
即使他们在屋顶上
Even if they are on a roof.
我知道你不喜欢这个
I know what it's like not to fit in with the group.
什么错
What's wrong?
猴子男孩 渡鸦
Aside from monkey boy making me melt down, or Raven staring all the time,
还有夜翼 像个老妈妈 海梅还有他的甲虫
Nightwing, acting like a den mother, Jaime and his freako bug,
嗯 还有你 我的又一个暗恋者
miss smiles-a-lot, and you, my new stalker,
你没什么要说吧
huh, nothing I guess.
你需要我们的帮助
If you need to talk
就告诉我们
let us help you.
多么贴心的男孩
Such an observant, considerate boy.
你不会是真心的吧
You would think he truly cares.
斯莱德 你还没死啊
Slade? Look what hell just spit up.
退后
Stay back.
让我猜猜 他们不要你吗
Let me guess, they got you to a Lazarus pit, just in time.
先让你过过嘴瘾
Yes, I've been bathing in it quite a bit, lately.
待会就
You might say, it's addictive.
要你哭
Improves muscle tone too.
你的锋芒没了
Losing your edge.
你的朋友让你变的软弱
Your friends have made you soft.
就像我说的
Like I said, soft.
怎么这么久
Took you long enough.
你背叛了我们 为什么
You betrayed us, why?
背叛
Betrayed?
我从来就不是你们这边的
That assumes I was ever on your side in the first place.
给你 费尔南德斯先生
There you go, Mr. Fernandez.
- 很高兴有你的帮忙 谢谢你 - 不
- Great to have your help. Thanks. - No.
应该是我说谢谢
Thank you.
这里
I kinda needed this.
让我想起了家
This just reminds me of home.
- 高温 - 小心
- Ow! Huh, hot. - Careful.
你可不想被烧伤吧
You don't wanna get burned.
你有听到什么吗
Do you hear that?
- 好像在那 - 嗯…
- I heard it before. - Uh...
我希望他们命够长
I hope there's not a short.
我想我知道它们在哪里
I think I heard it move over there.
我知道我心跳的很厉害
I know my pulse is racing.
但我没有危险 没有
But I'm in no danger. None.
不需要防御措施 我 怎么解释
Defensive measures are not needed. Oh, boy, how do I explain this?
称为性吸引力
There's something humans call sexual attraction.
唉 命啊
Aye, my life.
嗯 海梅
Uh, Jaime?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我以为这会让你更舒服
I thought I'd get more comfortable.
不要
Don't.
你不能这么做
You can't run over here at the first sign of trouble.
我以为我失败了
I was losing it. I had to see you.
幸运的是罗宾自投罗网
Luckily taking Robin out works.
只是一个人而已
Grabs a handful.
想个办法把他也弄出来
Best to get him out of the way.
他总是很多疑
He was suspicious.
永远是
Always is.
他很聪明
Didn't say he was stupid.
损坏了相机镜头
He damaged the camera lens.
格林妮做的
Greenie was asking for it.
需要很多时间才能打败泰坦
It's taken a year to get the information I need to defeat theTitans.
别动
Could've ruined everything. Stay still.
- 杀了她 - 杀死女巫
- Kill her! - Kill the witch!
杀死女巫 她是个恶魔
Kill the witch! She's a demon!
杀了她
Kill her now!
离开或死亡
Leave or die. Your choice.
马拉姆 泰拉
Terra Markov?
我听说你是一个特别的女孩
I heard you're a special girl.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
我的名字是斯莱德
My name is Slade.
看来我找到了
Looks like I got it.
不 你没有
Not yet, you haven't.
电影精选列表