五年前
你就不能开快点吗
Speed it up, will you?
你开车跟老太婆一样
You drive like my granny.
在一堆车子中 我有什么办法
We're moving with the flow of traffic.
什么时候轮我开
When do I get to drive?
我的车 所以 不
My car, so, never.
我在创建一个推特账户
Ooh, I'm gonna sign in this thing called Twitter.
就像你可以吧我喜欢吃披萨发出去
You put up what you're thinking like, I love pizza,
或者 我正在吃披萨 甚至是 披萨太棒了
or I'm having pizza now, or even pizza is awesome.
你们每天脑子里不会只有披萨吧
All your thoughts don't have to be pizza related.
谁说的
Says who?
嘿 我们可以在这时
Hey, I could order a pizza,
定一个披萨
while we're puttering along here.
噢 好主意
Ooh, great idea.
马上就能吃上披萨咯
Gonna have pizza soon.
已推送
First twit sent.
那是什么玩意
What the heck is that?
- 闪电侠 去看下 - 收到
- Flash, go find out. - On it.
- 报告 - 你需要自己来看
- Report. - You need to see for yourself.
我没法完全确定
I'm not totally sure.
终于有事做了 我们先阻止那恐怖五人组
Big week for us. First, we stop the fearsome five.
他们一定会这么说
They were so pissed.
你们要为此付出付出代价
You'll pay for interfering with us.
什么什么的
Blah, blah, blah.
先做正事
And now we get to stop an alien brawl.
我们该站哪一边
Which side do we join?
- 不是吧 - 不能以貌取人
- Really? - Looks can be deceiving.
少年泰坦 出击
Titans, go!
这个决定可与她很性感没一点关系
And the fact that she's hot has nothing to do with it.
闪开 蜥蜴唇
Buzz off, lizard lips!
借过 抱歉
Coming through. Excuse me.
抱歉[法语]
Excusez-moi
我想长发公主想告诉我们些什么
I think Rapunzel is trying to tell us something.
快手 你有足够大的家伙能把那玩意关上吗
Speedy, you got something loud to close that thing?
没问题 老大
Got you covered, boss.
这我可没料到
I did not see that coming.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是来自塔马兰的柯莉安妲
I am Koriand'r of Tamaran.
我们一族人可以通过亲吻习得对方的语言
Our kind can learn language from the act of kissing.
不错
Useful.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我的姐妹 柯曼得 篡权了王位
My sister, Komand'r, staged a coup and took the throne.
我不得不逃走
I had to flee.
但我很快就会回去
But I will soon return.
好吧 你可以跟我们呆在一起 直到你想出解决办法来
Well, you can stay with us until you figure it out.
好吗
Okay?
好的 请麻烦你
Yes, please.
我寻求两到三天的庇护
I will ask sanctuary for two or three days.
最长一周
A week at the longest.
让我来为你介绍我的朋友们
Let me introduce you to my friends.
哦对了 我能说点西班牙语
Oh, by the way, I speak some Spanish,
倘若你想学的话…
if you wanna learn that.
还有法语
Second year high school French.
欢迎来到少年泰坦
Welcome to the Teen Titans.
少年泰坦
少年泰坦:犹大契约
现在
小心点你个蠢货
Careful, you fool.
这设备比你的命都值钱
This equipment is worth more than your lives.
什么
What?
少年泰坦在不到一分钟的时间里就会找过来
The Titans will be there in less than a minute.
我怎么没看出来
I see no signs of that.
信 或者不信 你的选择
Believe, don't believe, your choice.
他们有防备
They're ready.
可惜太慢了
They're slow.
我还没有回贴
I hardly had time to answer a post.
爬上去太明显了 而且还有月光
It's a tough climb, especially in this moonlight.
夜翼
Nightwing.
它们会发现我们的
They're bound to spot us.
夜翼
Nightwing.
如果我们等那些云
If we wait for those clouds...
迪克
Dick!
干嘛
What?
土石女会把我们带上去的
Terra is taking us up there.
是吗
She is?
是 这儿所有脏活都是我的
Yeah, I do all the dirty work around here.
往上
Going up.
你离开太久了 牛仔
You've been gone a long time, cowboy.
行动
Let's move.
安静
Quiet down.
圣甲虫在害怕
The bug is nervous.
我也没多少信心
I'm not feeling too good about this myself.
你怎么能这么冷静
How come you're so calm?
因为你从没当过地鼠
You have never been a gopher.
圣甲虫 停下来
Scarab, stop.
你最好控制住那东西 甲壳虫
Control that thing, Beetle,
要么我就替你动手了
or I'll control it for you.
你打算在这地方舞刀弄枪
You're going to have a sword fight in here?
要不给你换个更像样点的地方 比如扫帚间
How about some place roomier like a broom closet?
所有人 冷静下来
Everyone, calm down.
敌人就在我们上面
The enemy is above us.
任务是一切
You have to channel all your thoughts to that.
记住 这些不是一般的敌人
Remember, these opponents are different.
呃 就像柯莉告诉你们的那样
Uh, as Kori will tell you.
不不 没关系请继续讲
No, keep going.
自从我离开泰坦 我一直在研究这些敌人
I've been studying them since I left the Titans.
他们是极端狂热份子
They're zealots, extremists.
为了打倒你 他们可以不眨眼睛就牺牲掉自己
They'll sacrifice themselves without hesitation to get to you.
所以 我们得尽快打败他们 越快越好
So, the quicker we take them down, the better.
这样差不多了
That about cover it?
讲的非常好
Very well said.
土石女 你还能坚持住吗
Terra, can you do this?
当然 倘若你们都闭嘴的话
Yes, if you'd all shut up.
现在距离地板只有六英尺
We're six inches under the floor.
谁想敲敲门
Who wants to knock?
泰坦 出击
Titans, go!
谢谢带我们潜入了这个压根没法潜入的蜂巢基地 土石女
Thanks for getting us into the impenetrable H.I.V.E base, Terra.
是啊 你是最棒的
Yeah, you're the best.
这个坏蛋是你的 老妈
This bad guy is yours, mama.
土石女 跟紧我们
Terra, stay with us.
说得好像我一没你们就不行了
Like I couldn't take out all these jokers by myself.
我们这里已经暴露了
We've been compromised.
遗弃基地
Abandon the base.
他们准备得还不错
They prepared well.
反应也迅速
Their reaction time is much better.
罗宾 别再恭维这些坏蛋了
Robin, stop complementing the bad guys.
至少有一点他说对了 时刻准备着
But he's right. Be ready for anything.
这些家伙的装备肯定是批发的
These dudes must buy their bad guy stuff in bulk.
要不我们试试你上周末教我的那个怎么样
How about we do that move you taught me last weekend?
在这地方
Now?
我无所谓 但他们就不知道了
I admire your boldness, but what will the team think?
等等 不是这意思
What? No, not...
好吧 我怕了你
Okay, you got me.
是说我们训练的那一招 请
The training move, please.
上卡车
Get in the truck.
你们的义务已尽
Your service has come to an end.
再见
Bless you all.
小心点 哥们儿 那些可是我的朋友
Watch it, dude. Those are my friends.
别搞得在像在管束你舍友一样 甲壳
At least act like you're trying to keep your parasite in line, Beetle.
胆子真小
That was unbearable.
你说呢
Get it?
无聊
Seriously?
电影精选列表