也许没人会记得
Nor it can't be traced
我们得提升下业绩
Business needs a lift
偿还掉债务
Debts to be erased
考虑节俭持家 或是天赐的礼物
Think of it as thrift, as a gift
如果你听懂了我的意思
If you get my drift.
的确是可怕的浪费
Seems an awful waste
我是说 当你买♥♥到手时
I mean, with the price of meat what it is
肉价该有多昂贵 如果你能买♥♥到的话
When you get it, if you get it
太好了 你明白了
Good, you got it
比如说穆尼太太的派店
Take, for instance Mrs. Mooney and her pie shop
只用吐司和猫肉 生意没什么起色
Business never better using only pussycats and toast
而且猫肉最多填满六个七个
Now a pussy's good for maybe six or seven at the most
我肯定味道也比不上这...
And I'm sure they can't compare as far as taste
拉芙特太太 多么聪明的点子 总是恰如其分
Mrs. Lovett, what a charming notion Eminently practical
-而且行之有效 -嗯 的确是种浪费!
-And yet appropriate as always -Well, it does seem a waste
拉芙特太太
Mrs. Lovett,
我不知道这些年没有你 自己是怎么过活的!
how I've lived without you All these years I'll never know!
仔细想想看
Think about it
-很快会有很多男人 -有多么美味!
-Iots of other gentlemen'll... -How delectable!
-过来刮脸 -而且不着痕迹!
...soon be coming for a shave -Also undetectable
-不是吗? 想想看吧 都是派!
-Won't they? Think of all them pies!
-多么棒的办法! 多么罕有的机会!
-How choice! How rare!
外面是什么声音?
For what's the sound of the world out there?
什么 陶德先生 什么 陶德先生 那是什么声音?
What, Mr. Todd, what, Mr. Todd What is that sound?
那些弥漫的咀嚼磨牙声?
Those crunching noises pervading the air?
是的 陶德先生 是的 陶德先生 到处都是
Yes, Mr. Todd Yes, Mr. Todd, yes, all around
是人在吃人 我亲爱的
It's man devouring man, my dear
-我们又有什么立场去拒绝?
-And who are we to deny it in here?
-我们又有什么立场去拒绝?
-And who are we to deny it in here?
世道太艰险 拉芙特太太
These are desperate times, Mrs. Lovett.
需要些非常手段
And desperate measures are called for.
好了 新鲜出炉
Here we are, hot out of the oven.
这是什么馅的?
What is that?
牧师味的 来个小牧师派
It's priest Have a little priest
-味道真的好么? -先生 至少算比较好的
-Is it really good? -Sir, it's too good, at least
而且 他们的肉体不曾被原罪沾染
Then again they don't commit sins of the flesh
所以足够新鲜
So it's pretty fresh
有好多脂肪
Awful lot of fat
只是屁♥股♥上有点胖
Only where it sat
你有诗人么? 或是相似的品种?
Haven't you got poet or something like that?
没有 你瞧诗人的问题在于
No, you see the trouble with poet is
你无法知道他是不是真正死去
how do you know it's deceased?
尝尝牧师的吧
Try the priest
律师的味道很不错
Lawyer's rather nice.
如果有货的话
If it's for a price
或者选些别的来配菜 因为没人能咬下第二口
Order something else, though, to follow Since no one should swallow it twice
有精肉的吗?
Anything that's lean?
那么 如果你是英国人而且很忠诚 也许会喜欢皇家海军
Well, then, if you're British and loyal You might enjoy Royal Marine
不管怎样 肯定干净
Anyway, it's clean
当然 口味不够分明 得看他们到过哪里旅行
Though, of course it tastes of wherever it's been
火上烤的可是豪绅?
Is that squire on the fire?
抛开慈悲 先生 仔细瞧瞧 你会发现是个杂货摊贩
Mercy no, sir, look closer You'll notice it's grocer
看起来很结实 更像个教区牧师
Looks thicker More like vicar
不 是个杂货摊贩 看看绿色围裙
No, it has to be grocer It's green
世界的历史可以证明 我亲爱的
The history of the world, my love
这样能减少坟墓 能得到不少省事的好处
Save a lot of graves Do a lot of relatives favors
底层人总为上层人服务
Is those below serving those up above
每个男人都要修脸 将会有很多种口味
Everybody shaves So there should be plenty of flavors
能知道这多让人欢欣鼓舞
How gratifying for once to know
-知道上等人 -知道上等人
-That those above -That those above
-也为下等人服务! -也为下等人服务!
-will serve those down below! -Will serve those down below!
那又是什么味道的?
What is that?
浪荡公子 店里最上等的货色
It's fop Finest in the shop
我们还有牧羊香辣派 上面撒了真正的牧童肉末
Or we have some shepherd's pie peppered with actual shepherd on top
我正开始烤的
And I've just begun
是政♥治♥家 油脂油水 最好配上小桌巾擦擦嘴
Here's the politician, so oily It's served with a doily, have one
要夹在面饼里
Put it on a bun
因为他们随时都会逃走
Well, you never know if it's going to run
试试苦行僧侣 煎得有些干了
Try the friar, fried, it's drier
不 僧侣实在皮糙 而且吃起来都是颗粒
No, the clergy is really Too coarse and too mealy
不如演员 肉压的很有些紧
Then actor It's compacter
对 所以经常烤得过了火
But always arrives overdone
等你的菜单里有法官的时候 我再回来
I'll come again when you have judge on the menu.
多为这世界做些善事 我的宠爱
Have charity towards the world, my pet
好的 好的 我知道了 我爱
Yes, yes, I know, my love
我们会对顾客一视同仁
We'll take the customers that we can get
不论高贵还是低贱 我的爱人
High-born and low, my love
我们决不歧视伟大和渺小
We'll not discriminate great from small
不会的 我们为任何人服务
No, we'll serve anyone
-我们会为所有人服务 -真的是所有人
-We'll serve anyone -Meaning anyone
-人人都有份! -人人都有份!
-And to anyone at all! -And to anyone at all!
看来是真的
So, it's true.
先生 绅士在进入淑女的房♥间前会敲门
Sir, a gentleman knocks before entering a lady's room.
他当然敲了 不过我没有看见什么淑女
Indeed he does, but I see no lady.
我对自己说 那个水手在撒谎
I told myself the sailor was lying,
我的乔安娜决不会背叛我 不会如此的伤害我
that my Johanna would never betray me, never hurt me so.
先生 我会离开这里
Sir, I will leave this place.
我会慎重考虑的
I think that only appropriate
既然你不愿意和我们待在一起
since you no longer find my company to your liking.
我们该给你找个新家了
We shall provide you with new lodgings.
直到刚才 我一直对你太放任了
Until this moment I have spared the rod.
忘恩负义的孩子却伤透了我的心
But the ungrateful child has broken my heart.
等你学会对自己所拥有的一切感恩
When you've learned to appreciate what you have,
也许我们会再见
perhaps we shall meet again.
在此之前
Until then
为你的罪忏悔
think on your sins.
不!
No!
住手!
No, please!
乔安娜! 你要把她带去哪里?
Johanna! Where are you taking her?
告诉我 不然我向上帝发誓我会...
Tell me or I swear I'II...
会杀了我? 小子 我就站在这里!
You'd kill me, boy? Here I stand!
乔安娜!
Johanna!
我感觉到了你的心
I feel you
乔安娜
Johanna
我感觉到了你
I feel you
他们以为高墙就能把你藏起?
Do they think that walls can hide you?
可现在我就在你的窗底
Even now, I'm at your window
潜入你身边的阴影里
I am in the dark beside you
在你金黄色的头发中甜蜜的沉迷
Buried sweetly in your yellow hair
乔安娜
Johanna
你可像她? 肌肤如雪
And are you beautiful and pale
一头金发 靓丽迷人
With yellow hair, like her?
我希望你如我梦中那般
I'd want you beautiful and pale
肌肤如雪 靓丽迷人 乔安娜
The way I've dreamed you were Johanna
就算你真的如此美丽 拥有小麦般的金色头发
And if you're beautiful what then with yellow hair, like wheat
那又如何 我想我们再也无法相见
I think we shall not meet again
我的小鸽子 我的甜心乔安娜
My little dove, my sweet Johanna
我会偷走你 乔安娜!
I'll steal you, Johanna!
再见! 乔安娜
Goodbye, Johanna!
你已离去 但你还是我的(女儿)
You're gone, and yet you're mine
我很好乔安娜
I'm fine, Johanna
-我很好! -乔安娜
-I'm fine! -Johanna
有烟! 有烟! 恶魔的标记!
Smoke! Smoke! Sign of the devil
恶魔的标记! 城市的业火!
Sign of the devil. City on fire!
巫婆! 巫婆! 闻一下 先生! 有邪恶的味道
Witch! Witch! Smell it, sir An evil smell
每天晚上 随着晚祷的钟声
Every night at the vespers bell
浓烟从地狱的出口向外扩散
Smoke that comes from the mouth of hell
城市的业火!
City on fire!
城市有危险
City on fire
毒妇! 毒妇! 毒妇!
Mischief! Mischief! Mischief!
电影精选列表