I'm gonna make sure he's all right.
看 克拉克 我们对此无能为力 现在是超人的决定
look clark There's nothing we can do about it. It's Superman's decision now.
我相信他会做出正确的决定
I'm sure he'll do the right thing.
愿长关照你...
May the elders watch over you...
我的儿子 my son.
他们的智慧是这个曾经强大而进步的星球...
Their wisdom is all that is left of a once powerful...
所剩下的一切
and enlightened planet.
你一定得倾听他们的声音 凯尔
You must listen to them, Kal-El.
倾听 Listen.
我知道我是被禁止干预的
I know I'm forbidden to interfere.
然而地球遭受到与氪星♥相♥同的威胁
And yet the Earth is threatened by the same fate as Krypton's.
地球太原始了
The Earth is too primitive.
你可以逃到新的世界...
You can flee to new worlds...
到一个不再有战争的地方去
where war is long forgotten.
如果你教导地球把命运放在任何一个人的肩上...
If you teach the Earth to put its fate in any one man...
即使是你自己 你也等于是教导他们被人背叛
even yourself, you're teaching them to be betrayed.
背叛...背叛...
Betrayed...betrayed...
背叛...背叛!
betrayed...betrayed!
而由于高峰会的失败...
And because the summit has failed...
我们别无选择只能努力...
we have no choice but to strive...
成为核武竞赛的第一强国
to be second to none in the nuclear arms race.
为达这个目的...
To that end...
本政♥府♥团队矢志追求...
this administration has pursued...
且将持续追求...
and will continue to pursue...
最有效的政策
the most vigorous policy.
因此...Therefore...
等一下
Just a minute.
露易丝? 你在这 怎麽了?
Lois? There you are. What happened?
你什麽意思 发生了什麽事?没什麽 只是:
What do you mean, what happened? Nothing, just:
"六点大厅见 一起参加颁奖晚宴"
"Meet in the lobby at 6 for the awards dinner."
"正式穿着并且不要迟到"
"Wear something nice and don't be late."
难道是别的露易丝吗?我很抱歉 我完全忘了
Was it some other Lois? I'm sorry, I completely forgot.
好的 去穿上你的无尾礼服 我们就走了
Okay, go get your penguin suit on and we'll go.
如果你不介意的话 我不想去 我还有很多事得想一想
I'd rather not, if you don't mind. I've got a lot of thinking to do.
但你去吧! 好吗?
But you go ahead. Okay?
克拉克? Clark?
有什麽不对劲,是吗?
Something's wrong, isn't it?
有什麽我能做的吗?是的 事实上 你能帮忙
Is there anything I can do? Yes, you can, as a matter of fact.
什麽? 我们能去呼吸点新鲜空气吗?
What? Could we go get some fresh air?
新群空气? Fresh air?
新鲜空气 新鲜空气 当然
Fresh air. Fresh air, sure.
当然 克拉克 当然
Sure, Clark. Sure.
不管怎样谁稀罕配菜一堆的好吃鸡肉呢?
Who needs chicken with all the fixings anyway?
我们走 来吧! 我们去呼吸一些新鲜的空气
Let's go. Come on. Let's get some fresh air.
吸气 你觉得好一点了吗?
Breathe. Do you feel better?
克拉克? Clark?
克拉克? 克拉克 事情没那麽糟! 不要!
Clark? Clark, things aren't that bad! Stop!
哦! 克拉克
Oh, Clark!
克拉克! 克拉克!
Clark! Clark!
超人! Superman!
你还好吗? You okay?
好极了 Great.
嘿! 你看那边
Hey, look at that.
好了 拜拜!
There you go. Bye-bye!
喜不喜欢一个人飞? 我喜欢
How'd you like going solo? I loved it.
不过更喜欢跟你一起
But not as much as being with you.
我也需要和你在一起 你给我带来欢笑
I needed to be with you too. You make me laugh.
你是我唯一能说话的人,露易丝
You're the only one I can talk to, Lois.
看 有时候我不知道该怎麽办
See, sometimes I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
你永远可以来找我 你是知道的
I'm always here for you, you know that.
不管发生什麽,你都会做正确的事 你总是这样
And you'll do the right thing, no matter what. You always have.
谢谢你 Thank you.
你知道吗? 什麽?
You know something? What?
你甚至不晓得我的名字 凯尔
You don't even know my name. Kal-El.
你记得的 不是吗?
You remember, don't you?
我记得一切
I remember everything.
"永远不要让他们中的一个凌驾于其他人之上 而是要爱全人类"
"Never set one of them above the rest. Love all humanity instead."
那是不公平
That's not fair.
露易丝 Lois.
露易丝 该走了 我们快迟到了
Lois, it's time to go. We'll be late.
我在外面干什麽把我的屁♥股♥冻掉?
What am I doing out here freezing my butt off?
哦! 你想要呼吸一些新鲜的空气
Oh, you wanted some fresh air.
哦! 不 没关係 我可不要受冻感冒
Oh, no that's okay. I don't want to catch a cold.
我觉得有点奇怪,好像我有时差或什麽的
I feel kind of weird, like I'm jetlagged or something.
天哪!就像我要疯了一样
Jeepers! Like I'm going crazy.
你呢? 你的心情还不好吗? 没有 事情很清楚了
How about you? Are you still down? Nope. Things are pretty clear.
很好 思考太多会耗尽你的电池
Good. Too much thinking wears down your batteries.
克拉克 你得提起勇气向前走
Clark, you gotta go with your gut.
走吧! Come on.
好的 给你 杰洛米
Okay, here you go, Jeremy.
华菲尔先生想给你拍一些带本地色彩的照片...
Mr. Warfield wants me to get shots of you with local color...
但我什麽都想不出来
but I can't think of anything.
嗨! 杰洛米 超人!
Hi, Jeremy. Superman!
吉米 Jimmy.
多大的独家新闻啊!
What a scoop!
你想散散步吗? 当然!
How'd you like to take a walk? Sure!
吉米 走了
Jimmy, come on.
你不行! 你的车会被拖吊的
You can't! You'll get towed.
你知道一张罚单要多少钱吗?
Do you know how much a ticket costs?
蕾西 那只是钱
Lacy, it's only money.
杰洛米 你可以在楼上的迴廊等我吗?
Jeremy Will you wait for me upstairs in the gallery?
当然 好的 Sure, okay.
祝你幸运 超人 谢谢
Good luck, Superman. Thanks.
我帮你留了个座位
I saved you a seat.
加油 超人!
All right, Superman!
我不代表任何国家 但我想向代表们讲话
I don't represent any country but I'd like to address the delegates.
哦! 在这种情况下,你需要一个保证人
Well, in that case, you will need a sponsor.
我相信这样子就可以了 请
I believe that will do. Please.
谢谢你 Thank you.
他将要说什麽?
What's he gonna say?
说好的事情
Something wonderful.
秘♥书♥长♥女士...
Madam Secretary...
各位可敬的代表 各位女士和先生
honorable delegates, ladies and gentlemen.
多年来,我一直生活在你们中间,就像...
For many years now I've lived among you as...
一位访客 我看到了你们许多文化的美
a visitor. I've seen the beauty of your many cultures.
我为你们的辉煌成就感到高兴
I've felt joy in your magnificent accomplishments.
我也看到了你们愚蠢的 战争
I've also seen the folly of your wars.
直到今天 我不再是一个访客 因为地球...
As of today I'm not a visitor anymore, because the Earth...
已经也是我的家了
is my home too.
我们不能活在恐惧中 而且我无法置身事外...
We can't live in fear. And I can't stand...
悠閒地走过,看着我们跌跌撞撞地陷入疯狂...
idly by and watch us stumble into the madness...
可能的核子毁灭危机
of possible nuclear destruction.
我已经有了决定
I've come to a decision.
我要做我们的政♥府♥一直不愿做的事
I'm going to do what our governments have been unwilling to do.
立即生效,我将使我们的星球摆脱所有核子武器
Effective immediately, I'm going to rid our planet of all nuclear weapons.
好耶! 超人
All right, Superman!
干得好! 超人
Way to go, Superman!
飞弹初步测试 所有系统运作正常
Missile test Alpha, all systems go.
三...二...一
Three...two...one.
(发射)
哦! Oh!
哦! 很高兴看到大家!
Oh. Nice to see you guys!
你们何不放轻鬆 我来给大家介绍一下
Why don't you just relax there. I'll get on with the introductions:
迪丝 Dixie.
以及崔丝 And Trixie.
来自自♥由♥之地,成本超支之家,哈利.霍乐
From the land of the free, the home of the great cost overrun, Harry Howler:
美国顶级智库的核战略家
Nuclear strategist from America's top think tank.
也是独♥立♥作业的伟大战争贩子
And a great little warmonger in his own right.
由衷欢迎尚-皮耶.柏博斯
A hearty bienvenue to Jean-Pierre Dubois:
他是全球的核子弹头交易商
Nuclear warhead dealer to the world.
他的座右铭是...
His motto is:
"如果你不是向尚-皮耶买♥♥的..."
"If you didn't buy it from Jean-Pierre..."
"你就不是买♥♥到黑市价格"
"you didn't buy it on the black market."
罗莫夫将军
General Romoff.
许多人视你为"疯狂的俄♥罗♥斯♥人"
A lot of people think of you as the "Mad Russian."
我喜欢认为你是个疯狂古怪的人
I like to think of you as just madly eccentric.
请坐 Please be seated.
看,伙计们 我知道你们都哽咽了,有点欣喜若狂...
Look guys. I know you're all choked up, kind of overcome with joy...
超人结束了军备竞赛
that Superman has ended the arms race.
但如果我们共同努力,我们就能让世界变得安全...
But if we work together, we can make the world safe...
为了战争利益
电影精选列表