主演:克里斯多夫.李维
主演:金.哈克曼
片名:超人4
主演:贾基.库伯
主演:马克.麦克卢尔
主演:强.魁尔
主演:山姆.汪纳梅克
主演:马克.皮洛
主演:玛丽.海明威
玛歌♥.基德 饰 露易丝.莲恩
编剧:劳伦斯.寇纳 马克.罗森邵
製片:曼纳.汉葛蓝 游蓝.葛洛伯斯
导演:辛尼.富瑞
要唱歌♥回家唱 辛纳屈同志
在家裡 大家都叫我到外太空唱
你在这裡唱歌♥比较安全
(小镇)
(出♥售♥或出租)
请仔细听...
Listen carefully...
我的儿子 my son.
现在 凯尔...
By now, Kal-El...
你已经进入一个叫做地球的星球的大气层
you are entering the atmosphere of the planet known as Earth.
我祈祷你一路平安抵达
I pray you have made a safe journey.
你新家的黄色太阳 将赋予你巨大的能量
The yellow sun of your new home will give you great physical powers.
可是却不能抚慰你的心灵
But it cannot console your spirit.
这艘太空船上面装有个能源小艇...
Placed aboard this vessel is an energy module...
装载一个曾经强大的文明所遗留下来的一切
all that remains of a once-powerful civilization:
也就是氪星 你的母亲星球
Krypton, your mother planet.
这是我送给你最后的礼物
It is my last gift to you.
一旦拿掉这个礼物 这艘小艇就会变得冷漠和沉默...
Once removed, the ship will grow cold and silent...
而你终将孤独
and you will be finally alone.
小艇上的能量只能使用一次
The power in the module can be used but once.
务必谨慎使用 我的儿子
Use it wisely, my son.
克拉克 你在外面吗?
Clark, you out here?
克拉克.肯特 !
Clark Kent!
嗨! 洪斯比先生
Hi, Mr. Hornsby.
在这边 Over here.
你在这裡 你好吗? 先生
There you are. How are you, sir?
我很好 克拉克 你好吗? 很高兴见到你
I'm fine, Clark. How are you? Nice to see you.
已经好久不见了 好久了
It's been a long time. A long time.
你到的时候我正好在忙
I was tidying up for when you show the place.
我有没有跟你提到 有人连看都没看就说要买♥♥?
Didn't I mention there was an offer to buy, sight unseen?
我不想把这地方卖♥♥给炒作土地的开♥发♥商
I don't want to sell this place to a big developer.
买♥♥家必须想要一个真正的农场,我认为我们不需要另一个购物中心
The buyer has to want a real farm, I don't think we need another shopping center.
该死的,克拉克 你为何如此固执?
Now darn it, Clark, why are you so stubborn?
如今,没有人想要一个农场
Today, nobody wants a farm.
你眨个眼睛 ,而他们就都全不见了 那才叫进步
You blink your eye and they'll all be gone. That's progress.
哦! 我的天 看看这东西
Oh, my gosh, look at this.
哦! 老强纳森.肯特真是个爱开玩笑的人
Oh, what a joker old Jonathan Kent was.
你知道 我问他婴儿床怎麽了
You know, I asked him what happened to the baby's crib.
而他说:
And he said:
“哦,小克拉克一定做了个噩梦,然后踢了它”
"Oh, little Clark must've had a bad dream and kicked it."
我发誓 爸爸喜欢一个好笑话 对
I swear, Dad liked a good joke. Yeah.
我在想 ,也许你想把这些留给你的孙子
I was wondering, maybe you'd like to keep these for your grandchildren.
为什麽 谢谢你了 克拉克
Why, thank you very much, Clark.
来 打一球
Here, batter up.
哦! 不 来吧!
Oh, no. Come on.
不 真的...我们打几球就好
No, really...We'll hit a few.
现在小心了 我的球速很快的
Watch out now, these will come in pretty fast.
你永远打不到变化球!
You never could hit a curve ball!
那是我对此地最终的决定
That's my final decision about the place.
我要保留给真正的农夫
I'm holding out for a real farmer.
是吗? You are?
而你和你父亲一样固执
And you're just as obstinate as your father was too.
我很抱歉,但事实就是这样
I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.
你回大都会的时候要小心,克拉克
You be careful when you get back to Metropolis, Clark.
那是一个距离你出生很远很远的地方
It's a long, long way from where you were born.
是的 先生 我永远不会忘记,先生
Yes, sir. I never forget that, sir.
再见 再见 克拉克
Bye. Bye, Clark.
你在发出什麽可怕的声音?
What is that God-awful noise you're making?
莫札特, 我的猪脑袋朋友
Mozart, my low-forehead friend.
即使是在这悲惨的狗屎地方 也不能抹灭一个真正天才的心灵
Even this wretched pit can't diminish the spirit of true genius.
生活本身就是在这样一个黑暗的深渊中开始的
Life itself started in a murky pit much like this.
像我这种真正的天才学会掌握当下
A true genius like myself learns to seize the moment.
你是第一个来知道...
You're the first to know...
我现在有了重新创造生命本身的计画
that I now have plans to re-create life itself.
路瑟 开始大汗淋漓,不然我们要把你丢去喂狼吃
Luthor, start breaking a sweat or we'll throw you to the wolves.
路瑟 让我们把它们弄髒
Luthor, let's get them duds dirty.
动作快点 猪头 让我们看看一点汗水
Move it, meathead. Let's see a little sweat.
那辆车在这裡做什麽?
What's that car doing here?
拦下那辆车!
Stop that vehicle!
嘿! 停下! 别动,孩子
Hey, stop! Hold it there, son.
哟! 这裡是什麽鬼地方 而我要怎麽去松柏市?
Yo! Where the hell is this and how the hell do I get to Cedar City?
你走错方向了,孩子
You on the wrong side of the state, boy.
不会吧! 哦! 不
No chance. Oh, no.
你有一个很好的,非常好的音响系统,孩子
You got a fine, fine super-fine sound system here, son.
我猜你们从来没见过这种身历声效果100吧?
I guess you dudes have never seen one of these Sensurround 100s?
对 我在杂♥志♥上看过一次
Yeah, I seen one once in a magazine.
噢! 见鬼 来吧,上车
Well, heck. Come on, get in.
真的? 快上
Really? Come on.
真的? Really?
你想听的 快上车 好吧!
You wanted to hear it, come on! All right.
上车 老兄 我们来听一听
Hop in, Bubba. Let's give it a listen.
嘿! 太棒了
Hey, this is great!
车门...Doors...
怎麽搞的?
What's going on?
车窗...Windows...
怎麽了? 车顶
What's happening? The top.
座位! Seats!
天哪! 天哪 !
Lordy! Lordy!
上路吧! And away!
欢迎你们再回来探望我们
Y'all come back and see us!
哦! 不 Oh, no!
发射 Launch.
好耶! All right!
我的表现还可以吧? 雷克斯伯伯?
Did I do okay or what, Uncle Lex?
蓝尼 你一向是我这家族裡无用的寄生菌
Lenny, you've always been the Dutch elm disease of my family tree.
不过这次 你做得很好
But this time you did fine.
你不想到处看看吗? 雷克斯伯伯?
You gonna skip the country, Uncle Lex?
你这个可悲的公立学校的产物...
You pathetic product of the public schools...
自从我被关之后...
I've had nothing on my awesome mind...
我没有什麽了不起的想法,除了一件事:
since I've been incarcerated except one thing:
摧毁超人! 摧毁超人!
Destroy Superman! Destroy Superman!
(大都会)
对不起 Sorry.
(法文)
(法文)
克拉克! Clark!
(帮助我们 帮助你)
(法文)
(大都会捷运)
救命! Help!
救命! 救命! Help! Help!
快来人帮忙!
Somebody get help!
超人! Superman!
(让火炬永燃)
他没事的 他需要一个医生
He's okay. He needs a doctor.
超人! Superman!
各位 请等一下
Gentlemen, one moment.
我想让人们知道我们的捷运系统...
I want people to know that our subway system...
是最安全也是最可靠的大众交通工具
is the safest and most reliable means of public transit.
谢谢大家 Thank you.
谢谢 Thanks.
你迟到了 肯特
You're late, Kent.
对不起 怀特先生 以后不会再发生了
Sorry, Mr. White, won't happen again.
大家都上哪裡去了?
Where is everybody?
无聊 Boring.
乏味 Tedious.
嘿! 怎麽一回事? 糟透了!
Hey, what's going on? Abominable!
你看 是大卫华菲尔 大卫华菲尔...
Regardez, Voila, monsieur David Warfield. David Warfield...
拥有那些三流小报的钜子?
who owns those sleazy tabloids?
不对 是拥有那些三流小报 以及《每日星球报》的人
Au contraire. Who owns all those sleazy tabloids and The Daily Planet.
乏味 Tedious.
你只看照片而已吗?
You only read the pictures?
怀特先生 事实上 我只读总帐册
The fact is, Mr. White, that I only read the ledger.
是被我买♥♥下的前一任的业主...
A ledger which the previous owners paid so little attention to...
根本没关心到的帐册
I bought the paper from them.
《每日星球报》 这三年来根本没赚钱
The Daily Planet hasn't made any money in three years.
而我们这游戏的名称就是赚钱
And the name of the game is making money.
各位女士 各位先生 我的女儿 蕾西华菲尔
Ladies and gentlemen, my daughter, Lacy Warfield.
谢谢你 爸爸 很荣幸认识你
Thanks, Daddy. It's nice to meet you.
怀特先生 蕾西将会协助你
Mr. White, Lacy will be helping you.
协助我? 协助我什麽?
Helping me? Helping me what?
我有一些新版面的草稿
电影精选列表