You'll be in Class Two.
你会去二班上课
Ms. Poskitt?
波斯基特女士
Why don't you come with me?
你为什么不和我一起来
Go on then.
去啊
No one likes a coward.
没人会喜欢胆小鬼
I do hope he's settling in. When can I get rid of him?
我倒是真希望他能融入这里 我什么时候才能摆脱他
It's going to be terribly difficult
这可能非常难
to find him somewhere else.
找到其他地方了
Then you'd better start trying.
那你最好快点开始尝试
Listen, I know you're busy writing your stories.
听着 我知道你忙着写你的故事
Academic theses.
那是学术论文
Just wonder whether you might try.
我只是想知道你是否可以试试
He could end up further away from his mother!
他可能最后和他母亲离得更远
This is Frank.
这位是弗兰克
He's an evacuee from London.
从伦敦疏散而来的
Why don't we find you somewhere to sit?
我给你找个座位吧
Here, next to Edie when she deigns to arrive.
在这吧 等伊迪屈尊来了之后你们就是同桌了
Edie Corey, one more late,
伊迪·科里 又迟到了
and I'll keep you after school!
放学你要留下
Be good, Class Two.
二班 好好表现
Mrs. Bassett.
巴塞特夫人再见
This is Frank.
这是弗兰克
You can be partners.
你们是搭档了
Be nice, please.
麻烦友好一些吧
I don't believe in partners.
我不相信搭档
Spelling books out.
把书拿出来
Frank, you can share with Edie.
弗兰克 你可以和伊迪看一本
Or sharing.
也不相信分享
Why not?
为什么呢
I'm an individualist.
我是个人主义者
It's a person who shows independence of thought
就是一个有着独♥立♥思想的人
and, or action...
或者有独♥立♥的行动
Bristle.
发怒
I'm a maverick.
我是个标新立异的人
Hustle.
催促
I just got told to sit here.
只是被迫坐在这里
Mavericks don't follow rules.
标新立异的人从不遵守规则
Biscuit.
饼干
We're free thinkers.
我们都是自♥由♥的思考者
Edie Corey, spelling list.
伊迪·科里 拿出你的拼写表
Crumbs, biscuit, tea...
面包屑 饼干 茶
What?
怎么了
This seat is free, isn't it?
这个座位是空着的是吗
You get stood up too?
你也要站着了
Actually, I came on my own.
其实我是自己来的
Well, not anymore.
以后就不是了
Vera Wellbond.
我叫维拉·韦尔邦德
How do you do?
你好
What's that?
那是什么
A secret.
秘密
Show me.
给我看看
No.
不给
What will you give me?
你能给我什么回报呢
Show you up my skirt.
把裙子掀起来给你看
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Wouldn't have anyway.
反正我也不会这么做
Who are you staying with?
你跟谁一起住
A lady, but only for a week.
一位女士 但是只住一个星期
Then I have to move.
我就要搬走了
Why?
为什么
Did you do something bad?
你干了什么坏事吗
No.
没有
Still, least you escaped.
没事 至少你从伦敦逃出来了
You're 14 times more likely to be bombed
在伦敦被炸死的概率
in London than anywhere,
是其他地方的14倍
and even if you don't die, it can burn your skin off
即使死不了也要被烧掉一层皮
so you don't have eyelids anymore.
你就再也合不上眼了
My mum's in London.
我妈妈就在伦敦
Oh, mine's dead.
我妈妈去世了
Oh, what about your dad?
那你♥爸♥爸呢
He's in the war.
他在打仗
So's mine.
我爸爸也是
We might get invaded soon.
我们很快要被入侵了
Who says?
谁说的
My grandma.
我奶奶
She said they might come here.
她说他们可能会来这里
Why?
为什么
'Cause no one would suspect.
因为没人会怀疑
Probably here already.
也可能已经来了
Look, spies.
你看 间谍
They don't look like spies.
看上去不像啊
That's the whole point, stupid.
笨蛋 那才是间谍的精髓
I'll show you for a peppermint.
我给你看 你给我一块薄荷糖
I've only got one.
我只有一块
Half?
一半行吗
Does anyone else live here?
这里还有别人住吗
No.
没有
Do you have any pets?
你有宠物吗
You think I should have a cat, don't you?
你觉得我该有只猫 对吗
Read them if you like.
喜欢的话 你可以读那些书
No, thank you.
不了谢谢
Why not?
为什么不
They don't look very interesting.
看起来不是很有趣
I wrote them.
我写的
Are they stories?
是故事吗
No.
不是
Analysis of folklore,
对民谣的分♥析♥
science behind the myths,
神话背后的科学
visions, witches, that sort of thing,
视觉 女巫之类的
women living alone with cats.
与猫同住的女人
That's Italy.
那是意大利
What do you want, a prize?
你想干嘛 要我奖励你吗
What do you call an Italian with a cold?
感冒的意大利人叫什么
It's a joke.
这是个笑话
My mum taught me.
我妈妈教我的
A joke.
笑话
You say, "I don't know.
你说 我不知道
"What do you call an Italian with a cold?"
感冒的意大利人叫什么
No, I say, speak when you're spoken to.
不 我要说 别人跟你说话你再说话
So...
所以
So what?
所以什么
What do you call an Italian with a cold?
感冒的意大利人叫什么
I don't know.
我不知道
That's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
It's funny.
很好玩啊
No, it's not.
不 不好玩
Actually, it's ignorant.
其实这很无知
Italy wasn't unified till 1861,
意大利直到1861年才统一
so you should say,
所以你应该说
what do you call a Roman with a cold?
感冒的罗马人叫什么
Tell your mother that.
告诉你妈妈
How are you getting on, son?
你过得怎么样啊 孩子
Not missing the bright lights, I hope?
希望你没在怀念繁华的都市生活
I know.
我知道
You have rather picked the bad apple,
你选了个很坏的家伙
got the thin end of the wedge, so to speak,
可以说这还只是开头
the beast on the beach.
困境中的野兽
No, forget I said that.
不 忘了我说的话
I'm joking.
只是在开玩笑
You'll be fine.
你会很好的
电影精选列表