Dammit!
该死
I'll start again.
我再重新开始
Start from the top.
从最上面开始
Right.
好
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
What?
有事吗
Well, spit it out.
有话快说
We're collecting for charity.
我们在做慈善募捐
Good for you.
真棒
It's to help the aged.
用来帮助老人的
You know how you can help the aged?
你知道怎么帮助老人吗
You can bugger off.
你们滚开就行了
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
我们走
Well, let me see.
让我看看
A map.
是地图
Oh, look, Nazi spy, right there.
你们看 纳粹间谍就在那
Follow me.
跟我来
Go, go, go.
走走走
Come on, quick!
走 快点
Nazi witch.
纳粹女巫
Oh, Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
It's the WVS meeting tonight.
今晚有妇女志愿军会议
Can I count you in?
你来吗
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
Oh, Lord.
天哪
I will go to the police.
我会去找警♥察♥
They're just children.
他们还只是孩子
Or buy a shotgun. Oh, please, Ms. Lam.
要么我就买♥♥一把猎枪 不要这样 拉姆女士
It's my property!
这是我的财产
I won't have it!
我不能容忍♥这种事
Perhaps if you didn't provoke them.
如果你不惹他们就不会这样了
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
Upon the heat and flame of thy distemper
在你怒气的炽热火焰中
sprinkle cool patience. What's that?
请保持冷静理智 什么
sir, as the bard said.
先生 这是诗句
Shakespeare didn't have to deal
那是因为莎士比亚不用和
with Alice Lam, though, did he?
爱丽丝 拉姆打交道 不是吗
Or he might have said,
不然他可能会说
"Get thee under the table and hide."
快到桌子底下藏起来
Oh, no, darling, not today.
不 亲爱的 今天不行
I want it.
我想要
We don't have enough coupons for chocolate, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我们的券不够买♥♥巧克力
You'll have to wait till next week.
等下个星期再买♥♥
That's right, we've all got to do our bit.
没错 我们都要尽一份力
Can't I just have a little bit?
我能只要一点吗
You couldn't let us just this once, could you, Mew?
你不能让我们多买♥♥一次吗 求你了
I'm sorry, I wish I could.
抱歉 我也想帮你的
I'll have a packet of Westerly.
我要一包西风烟
And this.
还有这个
That is so kind.
很好
What do you say to the nice lady, Martha?
你要对这位女士说什么 玛莎
That's two coupons.
这个需要两张券
Ms. Lam!
拉姆女士
What?
什么
We were expecting you an hour ago.
我们以为你一小时前会到
Sorry?
什么意思
The others were met at the station.
其他人已经在车站见过面了
Fancy leaving poor Frank on his own.
真想不到你留可怜的弗兰克一个人吗
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
This is Ms. Lam, your new guardian.
这位是拉姆女士 你的新监护人
There's been a mistake.
弄错了吧
No.
没有
You've got the wrong house.
你一定是走错门了
Alice Lam, Dune Cottage.
沙丘小屋的爱丽丝 拉姆
Yes, but...
没错 但是
In you go, Frank.
进去吧 弗兰克
No, you don't.
不行 你不能进来
I don't want him.
我不想收留他
You can't refuse.
你不能拒绝
You had a letter.
你有一封信
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
You must have.
你肯定有
What did I tell you?
我跟你说过什么还记得吗
We've all got to do our bit.
我们都要尽一份力
So you take him, I'm working.
所以你要照顾他了 我要工作了
I have four of my own.
我自己收下了四个
More for you.
那就再给你一个
You should have been more careful.
你本该更小心的
Get inside.
进去吧
Go on.
来
Get out!
出去
No you don't!
你不能这样
Oh, for pity's sake.
你行行好吧
We're struggling enough to find families.
我们找家庭接收孩子已经很费力了
I'll need at least a week to find him somewhere else.
我至少需要一周才能给他找到其他地方
You'll have to take him till then.
在我找到下家之前请你照顾他一下吧
I'm in the middle of a draft.
我正忙着打草稿呢
And if you really can't find it in your heart to keep him,
你如果真的没有照顾他的心思
then bring him to the school next week,
下周把他带到学校去
and we'll have to make arrangements.
我们会安排好他的
But...
但是
A week, that's all.
一周后再说吧 就这样
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 孩子
You're touching my things.
你在碰我的东西
Don't touch my things.
别碰
I'm not.
我没有
Do you think you're funny?
你觉得你很幽默吗
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
You don't expect me to cook it for you.
你总不能指望我给你做饭吧
There's the stove.
这里有炉子
Need anything?
你还需要什么吗
I always had milk before bedtime.
我睡前都喝牛奶的
Good for you.
那你真不错
Bathroom's there.
卫生间在那里
Don't touch my creams.
别碰我的面霜
It's my dad's.
这是我爸爸的东西
Pilot, is he?
他是飞行员吗
In 21 Squadron.
在21中队
Do you like planes?
你喜欢飞机吗
I hate them.
我很讨厌
They murder my sleep.
飞机让我失眠
He's got two medals.
他有两个奖牌
What?
来干嘛
I'm supposed to go to school.
我应该去上学了
Well, go on then.
那就去吧
Where is it?
学校在哪啊
I could not go to school.
我可以不去学校
I wouldn't mind.
我不介意
You can't be stupid all your life.
你不能一辈子都这么傻
Don't.
别这样
Sorry.
对不起
Ms. Lam.
拉姆女士
What a pleasure to see you again so soon.
真高兴这么快又见到你了
I want to give him back.
我想把他还回来
Welcome to Saint Nicholas, my boy,
孩子 欢迎来到圣尼古拉斯学校
best school in the country.
这是村里最好的学校
电影精选列表