巴黎 1940年6月3日
布希 法国中部 一周后
一切开始于6月的一场风暴
It began with a storm in June.
在这一天之前 德国的炸♥弹♥
In the days before, German bombs
第一次落在了巴黎的郊区
had fallen on the outskirts of Paris for the first time.
惊恐的人们想尽办法逃离这个城市
Terrified people were fleeing the city any way they could.
但偏远的乡村里依旧感觉战争很遥远
But deep in the countryside the war still felt far away
而我却要全神贯注地对抗我的婆婆
and I remained pre-occupied with the one I was already fighting,
就在家里
much closer to home.
-你怎么还没换好衣服 -我们要迟到了
-Are you not dressed yet? -We'll be late.
-我们今天出去真的合适吗 -为什么不合适
-Do you really think we should go out today? -Why ever not?
我的婆婆 安吉利亚夫人
My mother-in-law, Madame Angellier,
拒绝接受战败的结果
refused to accept the prospect of defeat,
即使第一批巴黎的难民都已经到来了
even as the first refugees from Paris started to arrive.
3年前 在我父亲的坚持下我嫁给了她的宝贝儿子
Three years before, I'd married her precious son
然后搬到了布希
at my father's insistence and moved to Bussy.
加斯顿上战场了 她觉得我是时候该学习
With Gaston away fighting, she felt I should learn
如何管理他的财产了
how to run his properties.
所以每个月我们都会去拜访租户
So every month we visited our tenants,
在某个星期天 因为夫人知道那天农民们都会在家
on a Sunday, because Madame knew the farmers would be home.
别发出声音 看看他家的实际生活情况怎么样
Don't make any noise. That way you see how they really live.
她喜欢抓他们个现行
She liked to catch them out.
我讨厌这里的每一分钟
I hated every minute of it.
-你有你儿子的消息了吗 -没有
-Have you heard anything from your son? -No.
已经一周多没有消息了 你呢
Not for over a week. And you?
我们的孩子也没有任何消息
No nothing from either of our boys.
人们都说巴黎已经沦陷了
People say Paris is going to fall.
人们传的事情多了
People say a lot of things.
露西尔
Lucile?
夫人 这个是大农场
Madame, it's a big farm
而且我的兄弟们不在已经很艰难了
and it's been difficult without my brothers.
那就下个月交吧
We'll put what they owe us down to next month.
如果我例外对待的话
If I make any exceptions,
那么加斯顿可能就无家可回了
then Gaston wouldn't have a home of his own to return to,
那他到底是为什么而战呢
and then what would he have been fighting for?
走吧 露西尔 早安
Come along, Lucile. Good morning.
他们不想付租金 但他们确毫不犹豫地
They don't want to pay the rent, but they don't think twice
给他们的女儿买♥♥了丝♥袜♥ 你看到了吗
about buying silk stockings for that daughter of theirs. Did you see?
我知道这有点不近人情 但一旦你示弱了
I know it seems harsh, but if you show them any weakness,
他们就会榨干♥你♥
they'll bleed you dry.
等加斯顿回家时 他只会看到他的妻子
When Gaston comes home, he'll see he has a wife
而土地已经不知道哪里去了...
who knows what it is to be a land...
停下 停车
Stop! Stop the car!
-我们应该回家 -不行
-We should turn back. -No.
我们还得买♥♥土豆 还有四份租金没收
We've got potatoes to buy and four more rents to collect.
夫人
Madman.
-那麻袋看起来很重 -他行的
-Sack looks heavy. -He can manage.
-我们该给你多少钱 -4法郎
-How much do we owe you? -Four francs.
谢谢
Thank you.
路上的车越来越多了 从巴黎来的
There are more cars on the road. From Paris.
我父亲常说
My father always said,
"如果你想了解是什么人真正引发了战争"
"if you want to see what people are truly made of you start a war."
这是什么
What is this?
看看他们排了多长的队
Go and see how long it goes on for.
跟上
Keep up.
跟上
Keep up.
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me, Madame,
我不是为我自己求你的 但我妻子实在太累了
I wouldn't ask for me, but my wife's very tired.
我们从巴黎一路走过来的 她可以在你车里休息一下吗
We've walked all the way from Paris. Could she rest in your car?
-可以 可以 当然可以 -谢谢
-Yes. Yes, yes, of course. -Thanks.
哦 天哪
Oh, Lord.
-那是我们国家的吗 -他们的 都是他们的
-Are those ours? -Theirs, always theirs.
安娜
Anna!
安娜 安娜
Anna! Anna!
谢谢
Thank you.
-露西尔 -我们得走了
-Lucile. -We need to get off the road.
能带我去最近的镇子吗
Could you take us to the nearest town?
嘿 你 离开我的车
Hey, you! Get away from my car!
露西尔 上车
Lucile. Get in the car.
我叫你的时候 你最好给我照办
When I tell you to do something, you damn well do it.
孩子
Children!
这就是战争
So this was war.
巴黎的人瞬间涌向了布希
Paris had suddenly descended on Bussy.
妇女和孩子们躲避炸♥弹♥ 寻找食物和避难所
Women and children escaping the bombs, looking for food and shelter.
但敌人也跟来了这里
But the enemy had followed them here.
走开
Move!
佩兰夫人 我是露西尔·安吉利亚 加斯顿的妻子
Madame Perrin. It's Lucile Angellier, Gaston's wife.
给我滚开 我们得走了 他们要来了
Get out of the damn way. You've got to leave. They're coming.
被抛弃的人们 信任德国的士兵
法国的男人们和妇女们 在这个痛苦的时代
不幸的难民们...
他们拥挤在路上 剥夺了一切
我对他们致以真挚的同情和担忧
今天我想告诉你们一个令人心碎的消息
我们必须停战
我已经跟我们的敌人谈判过了 请求他们准备好...
跟我们一起战后的幸存者
我们真诚地想要结束这次战争
恐惧充满了城市
Fear had seized the town.
流言大量地传向了布希
Rumours spread that a regiment was heading to Bussy.
我只留了一些生活必需品在加斯顿的办公室
I left only the bare essentials in Gaston's office.
安吉利亚夫人宁愿烧掉一切
Madame Angellier would rather see his things burn
也不愿给敌人的士兵
than in the hands of one of their soldiers.
布希的同胞们
Brethren of Bussy,
我们的民族正陷入了巨大的灾难
a great tragedy has befallen our nation.
数百万人♥民♥流离失所
Millions have fled their homes,
成千上万的人们失去了生命
many thousands have lost their lives
战场上的年轻人的命运
and the fate of a whole generation of brave young men
依然毫无消息
still remains unknown.
只有上帝知道等待我们的是什么
Only God knows what's in store for all of us
这个国家已经不再是我们自己的了
and the country that we can no longer call our own.
我们必须团结一致 紧紧团结在一起
We must hold firm together. hold firm together.
我们要把那些会分♥裂♥我们的一切 都抛至一边
We must put aside anything that will divide us from our neighbour.
我们必须团结成一个整体 一个家庭
We must unite into one being, one family under God.
他们已经到来了
They're here already.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
安娜 起来
Anna, stand up.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 求你宽恕我们的罪过
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要让我们陷于诱惑 但救我们免于凶恶
Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
阿门
Amen.
在菲利普·贝当阁下的
Under the authority and the signature
授命和署权之下
of Marechal Petain,
一份新的法国章程生效了
a new constitution of the French State is signed
确保了劳工 家庭的权利
guaranteeing the rights of Iabour, of family
还有这片土地的权利 你们已经战败了
and of the Fatherland. You are defeated
现在我们接管了 明天早上所有的武器
and we are now in charge. All firearms must be surrendered
都得上缴给德国♥军♥官
to German headquarters tomorrow morning.
如我们元首所说
As our Fuhrer writes,
"在战争的眼泪中利剑终会转变为爬犁..."
"The sword will become our plough and from the tears of war..."
-他们会在这儿呆多久 -我不知道
-How long will they be here? -I don't know.
"我们下一代的面包总会有的"
"...the daily bread of future generations will grow."
真该死我居然生活在德国人的统治之下
But I'm damned if I'm living by German time.
那些愿意安排军官住宿的人
Those who have been billeted an officer
可以回家准备一下了
should return home and prepare for their arrival.
我们不看要看他 也不要跟他说话
We don't look to him. We don't speak at him.
夫人
Madame.
安吉利亚夫人 我是奥贝罗南·布鲁诺·冯·福尔克
Madame Angellier, I'm Oberleutant Bruno Von Falk.
你们收到通知要接待我了吗
You have been told to expect me?
夫人 我会尽量不打扰你们
Madame. I will try not to inconvenience you.
我只要一个房♥间和工作的地方
I only require a room and somewhere to work.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我希望你们不介意 但我不能迟到
I hope you don't mind, but I can't be late.