也许是 也许不是
Well, maybe, maybe not.
真的 我想问问你
Seriously, let me ask you something, you know.
为什么你就能坐在那儿
Why are you- why are you- why are you gonna sit there,
问我这些问题 好像你从来没犯过错
like, asking me these questions like you never done nothin'?
为什么你能自♥由♥地进来出去而我就不能
I mean, you know, why do you get to walk around free and I don't?
我从没有犯过罪
I wasn't convicted of a crime.
得了吧 你就没做过坏事
Oh, come on, you never did anything bad?
没有对任何人做过错事
Never did anybody no wrong,
从不需要得到宽恕
had to be forgiven for nothin'?
没有 我从没有违法
No, never broke the law.
你就从没有接到超速罚单
What, you never got a speeding ticket?
没有跟别人在酒吧里打过架
You never backed somebody up in a bar fight or something?
在越南 你没有杀害过小孩
Shit, Vietnam you never killed some kid- you carry that with you?
对你太太不忠
You step out on your wife,
或者猥亵一个侧目看你的15岁小孩
you fuck that little 15-year-old who looked at you sideways?
好了 好了
Okay okay.
不 得了吧 伙计 得了吧
No, come on, man! Come on!
你还要这样判定别人多久
How long you get to keep
就因为一个人做了一件坏事
judgin' a person for
你就判定他是个坏人
one had thing they done?
无论我付出多大代价
No matter how much I paid,
都得在这儿和你废话
I gotta keep eatin' shit with you?
你还要这样多久
For how long?
不应该这样 不应该
That ain't right. It ain't.
我求你了 求你了
I mean, I'm beggin' you, man. I'm beggin' you.
我是一个人 一个人 看看我的记录
I'm a person. I'm a person. Look at my record, you know.
看看我在这儿都干了什么
Look at- look at what I've done in here.
我跟刚来的时候不一样了
I mean, I'm different than when I come in here, man.
我长大了 我他妈重获新生了
I've grown a lot. I'm like fuckin' reborn, man.
这对你的意义是什么 重获新生
What does that mean to you, being reborn?
什么
What?
重获新生对你来说是什么意思
What does that mean to you?
嗨 我又来了
Hi. Yeah, I'm back.
科里森太太
Hey, Mrs. Creeson.
你好 吉可
Hey, Jake.
谢谢 拜拜
Thanks. Bye, guys.
科里森
Creeson!
这些小辫很漂亮
Oh, the rows look so nice.
我喜欢他们的厚度 亲爱的
I like 'em thick, baby.
-是吗 -它看起来真棒
- Yeah? - It looks really good.
-我用了你送我的摩丝 -是吗
- I've been using that mousse you sent. - Yeah?
因为克里斯托告诉我睡前弄好
'Cause Crystal said you put the rag on before you go to sleep,
醒来后他们还是
and when you wake up they're
漂亮有型 他们看起来太棒了
still all clean and nice- they look really good.
他们很紧 你看起来真♥他♥妈♥不错
They look tight. You look so fucking good.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
你有什么新消息吗
What have you got to tell me? I mean...
我给他打过电♥话♥
Well, I called him
但是他没有回我 我又留了言
and he didn't call me back, so I left another message.
好的 很好 但是你...
Okay, that's good, but you
你得单独跟他会面
know you got to get with him person to person.
我正在努力 亲爱的 我正努力
I'm on it. Baby, I'm on it.
一对一 你知道我的意思
One on one, you know what I'm saying?
我只能让你帮我了 我一个人不行
I gotta have you with me on it. I can't do this by myself.
任何事情
Anything.
我会为你做任何事情 你知道的 对吧
I would do anything for you, you know that, right?
是的
Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay okay.
亲爱的 我今天为你穿了特别的
Baby, I wore something special for you.
是吗 你穿了什么
Did you? What did you wear?
-什么都没穿 -哦 天啊
- Nothing. - Oh God.
我服了你
You're killin' me.
不行 好了 好了
Oh no. Okay okay okay.
-什么 -过分了 不行
- What? - This is too much. No no.
不行 不 对不起 别这样 来这边
Come on. No no, I'm sorry. Just come on. Come here, come here.
亲爱的
Honey?
我没有拿到假释
I can't get no ticket.
我拿不到 你明白吗
I can't get a ticket, you understand, right?
我已经很接近了
I'm too close.
-宝贝 宝贝 -是的 是的
- Baby. Baby. - Yeah. Yeah.
我已经很接近了
Okay, I'm so close.
-我该怎么办 -会好的
- What am I gonna do? - It's gonna happen.
-我不能再这样了 -别担心
- I can't do much more of this. - Don't worry.
不行 我搞不定了
I can't. I ain't gonna make it.
我是认真的 露西塔
I'm serious, Lucetta.
我觉得 我觉得 我都想自杀了
I just think I want- like I want to kill myself.
别这样开玩笑 行吗
You don't even joke like that, okay?
别开玩笑
Don't joke.
我爱你
I love you.
你想吃点什么吗 我拿了些奶油松饼
You want something to eat? I got some cream puffs
还有些动物饼干 还有牛奶
and some animal crackers and some milk and stuff.
"让主因我而荣耀..." [约翰福音 14:13]
"That the Father may be glorified... "
基♥督♥
音禅的力量
"宽恕罪恶 那么那人
"... the embrace of sin, the individual
就能聆听到上帝的声音
achieves perfect metaphysical pitch
然后将自己
and transforms himself
变成上帝的调音叉"
into a tuning fork of God. "
我正在自我进化 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm trying improve myself here, you motherfuckers!
这是杰克和马蒂林·玛布里的家
This is Jack and Madylyn Mabry.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好 我是露西塔·科里森
Hi. Hey, this is Lucetta Creeson.
我之前打过电♥话♥
Um, I called before.
我是杰拉德·科里森的妻子
I'm Stoney Creeson's wife.
我跟玛布里太太通过话
I spoke to Mrs. Mabry,
但是玛布里先生 我找的是你
but Mr. Mabry, this is for you.
我想跟你谈谈我丈夫的事情
I would like to talk to you about my husband.
这对我们很重要
Um, it's kind of important to us.
我一般早上工作
And I work most mornings, but-
但是 不 我可以重新安排
well, no, look, I could rearrange things,
所以 任何时间如果你方便都行
so whenever's good for you is fine with me.
见鬼
Shit.
我还没说完
I wasn't done.
谁会九点睡觉
Who goes to sleep at 9:00?
玛布里先生
Mr. Mabry?
-玛布里警官 -对不起
- Officer Mabry? - Sorry?
我是科里森太太
Mrs. Creeson...
我是石头的妻子
I'm Stoney's wife.
科里森夫人
Oh oh, Mrs. Creeson.
叫我露西塔吧 拜托
Look, call me Lucetta though, please.
你来看你的丈夫
You're here to see your husband?
不 别傻了 我来这找你
No, silly, I'm here to see you.
等等 对不起 你没有听我的留言吗
Wait, I'm sorry, didn't you get my message?
是的 好吧
Oh yeah, okay. Well,
科里森太太 我们只能
there's a way to meet with family, Mrs. Creeson.
在办公室里接见犯人亲属
You have to go through the office for me to see you.
-好吧 -案件警官接见
- Oh right. - The case officer to...
和评估家庭状况
meet and assess the home situation.
-这是我们的规定 -是这样 警官
- That's-that's how we. - See, that's the thing though, sir,
因为 我就是那个"家庭状况"
because, I mean, I am the home situation.
科里森太太
Mrs. Creeson,
-请给我办公室打电♥话♥ - 露西塔
- just call the office... - Lucetta.
露西塔 请给我办公室打电♥话♥
Lucetta. Just call the office
然后约个时间
and make an appointment.
您必须这样做
That's the way you have to do it.
我不能跟您说几句话吗
Can't I just talk to you for a while?
我是说 我们不能
I mean, can't we just,
就你我 然后约个时间吗
sort of just you and me make a date or something?
-不 不行 -求你了 求你了
- No, we can't. - Please, please.
你知道这对我们意义重大
You know how much this means to us.
如果你来看你的丈夫
If you're coming to see your husband,
电影精选列表