你在看的是超先进隐形战斗机 舰长
You're looking at VLO stealth, captain.
它有个量子海绵体的大脑
It's got a brain like a quantum sponge.
也许某天它的生存能力会让我们没得选择的
And one day, its survivability is going to fly right off the charts.
- 韦德中尉 - 很高兴认识你 长官
Lieutenant Wade. It's good to meet you, sir.
这玩意是确实是一包芯片
It is a bag of chips, all right.
- 波塞尔中尉 - 很荣幸认识你 长官
Lieutenant Purcell. Honored to meet you, sir.
这家伙会取代我们全部的人
It will replace us all.
看起来听起来都想是科幻 乔治
Looks and sounds like science fiction, George.
可不是 科技都曾经是科幻
Well, so did everything, once upon a time.
这倒是真的
Ain't that the truth.
甘能先生 真高兴你能回来
Mr. Gannon. Good to have you back.
你的第一次编队到访仍保持本舰最……
Your first squadron tour still holds some of the ship's most...
最印象深刻的记录
...impressive records.
谢谢 马歇菲德舰长 记录就是该被打破的
Thank you, Captain Marshfield. Records are made to be broken.
规矩也是 我可记得你的哲学观
Rules too, if I remember your philosophy.
上尉 这是我的大副 卡索先生
Captain Cummings, this is my X O, Mr. Carlson.
这样 我们在飞行甲板见好吗?你们三个一起
Carlson. Why don't you meet me up on the flight deck after you're through.
好的 祝贺你 乔治
You bet. Congratulations, George.
- 很高兴再次见到你 - 我也是
Thank you. Good to see you again, Dick. You too.
这玩意在颤动?
It's humming.
不是 艾迪是在思考
No, EDI's thinking.
思考?思考什么?长官
Thinking? Thinking about what, sir?
你 你们所有人
You. All of you.
它将核查你们所有的飞行记录
He's going over your files. He's reviewing all your flight logs.
我带它出去转转如何 看看这玩意能做啥
Let's take it for a spin, see what it can do.
不行 明天再说 你们现在得做家庭作业
No, no, no. Tomorrow. First, you gotta do your homework.
家庭作业?
Homework?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾迪- UCAV 极深侵入者 无人战斗飞行器
"EDI uCAV. Extreme Deep Invader."
- 是啊 偶尔别人也这么叫我 极深侵入者 - 呵呵 你真会吹
Yeah, I've been called that a few times. I've heard that one. Yeah, right.
你好 靓女
Well, hello, gorgeous.
# 我是虎伏 如果我说是就是 平滑的机动 如果我说是就是 #
# 娱乐和……雨中我跳舞 我黑但是我明白 #
拜托 请别照相 别照相
Please, no pictures, please. No pictures, please. Please.
好吧 照吧 照吧 照吧
Okay, take them. Take them. Take them.
门开着
It's open.
休息时间
study break.
你最会来学习时间大休息
You are one big study break.
本性如此
Just a natural.
噢 这就是你所谓的魅力
so that is the appeal.
我就好奇你是如何计划在每个港口
Okay, because I was really wondering how you manage...
泡到那些"火箭学家"的
...to pull a rocket scientist at every port.
你最好小心点 老鼠们容易传染这种癌症的
You better be careful, Ben, you know. Hair bleach causes cancer in rats.
我可不是被传染 只是我有魅力
Well, I'm not a rat. That's my appeal.
你看了那个无人战机没有?
You checking out the drone? Yeah.
看了 它几乎贴着地面飞
Just barely skimmed the surface.
我们真的活在艾迪的时代了
We really are in the era of EDI. EDI.
我有没有和你讲过那个后妈?
Did I ever tell you about that foster mother I had?
对了 她有350磅重
The one who weighed 350 pounds?
没
No.
一天她带着吉娃娃狗回家
Anyway, one day she comes home with this Chihuahua, right?
猜猜她给起了什么个名字
Guess what she named him.
艾迪
Eddie.
好啊 知道我刚意识到你什么了吗?
You know what I realized about you? What?
你什么情形都要提那个后妈
You got a foster mom for every situation.
嗨 我小时候很难 还得靠提这个 不是吗?
Hey, I lived through my childhood. I may as well use it, right?
是啊
That's right.
那说么你觉得舰长说的是对的?
so tell me, you think Marshfield's right?
要把我们抵押给那机器
You think they're gonna trade us all in for that machine?
不会的 战争总要工具的
No way. War is about tools. Think about it.
想想看 从爪子到棍子 铜到钢
Claws to clubs, bronze to steel.
最好战士装备最好的武器才能赢
Best guy with the best weapon wins.
女战士也是
Or girl.
我们都知道她是谁啦 不是吗?
And we all know who that is, don't we?
你……本·甘能的恭维真是令人感动
The dull thud of a Ben Gannon compliment.
抱歉 是我的C罩杯
Oh, pardon my C cup.
休息结束
study break is over.
再见 马里亚纳肉鸡[菜鸟」大♥师♥
我是马里亚纳
林肯号♥的全体人员早上好
Good morning to the crew of the uss Abraham Lincoln.
记住异物碎片会损坏飞机引擎
Remember, foreign-object debris can ruin a jet engine.
我们要保持安全记录 巡视甲板
Let's keep our safety record. Scour that deck.
像是我们都老了 迪克 有什么事吗?
Hey. Feel like we got older, Dick. What the hell happened?
听着 别抱怨 你可是有头发的人
Don't complain. You still got your hair.
头发?是有一些
Yeah. some of it.
是这样 老实说
Look, truth be told...
我从来就没想要在我的船上搞你的小试验
...I never wanted this little experiment of yours on my ship.
还好 你伤害不到我的感情 迪克
Well, you're not hurting my feelings, Dick.
海军司令斯珀灵给我看过你的意见报告
Admiral spelling shared your point paper with me...
你的反对意见被慎重考虑过了
...and your objections were duly noted.
你永远都是那么擅长搞政♥治♥
You always could work the politics.
官僚制度下可少不了
It's indispensable in a bureaucracy.
这里可不是什么官僚制度 这里不允许
This isn't a bureaucracy, not out here.
你塞给我们用新武器
You rush a weapons system into service...
你削减武器的测试周期
...you shortcut an operational test cycle,
有人可能会因此丧命
people might get killed.
你知道的 我要不是没有七千多人批准 我在这连鼻子都不敢挖
You know I can't pick my nose here without 7000 people approving it.
没人在瞎赶工这鬼玩意 计划只是有点提前
Nobody rushed a damn thing. Program is just ahead of schedule.
你漏掉了这个
You missed this.
我第一个出来 小子们
I'm out first, boys.
我正跟在你屁♥股♥后面
I'm right on that ass.
你们先请 小姐们
After you, ladies.
魔爪二号♥ 起飞
Talon 2, airborne.
魔爪三号♥ 起飞
Talon 3, airborne.
魔爪一号♥正驶向254方位
Talon 1 is off and heading 2-5-4.
现在部署无人战斗飞行器"极深入侵者"
Deploying unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Extreme Deep Invader now.
我从来没想过能见到这一天
I never thought we would see this day.
我也没有 长官
Me neither, sir.
无人战斗飞行器"超深入侵者" 准备发射
uCAV EDI, you have launch.
一号♥呼叫无人飞行器 确认编队 完毕
One to uCAV. Confirm flight link. Over.
确认 完毕 魔爪一号♥ 很高兴入队
Flight link confirmed, Talon 1. It is good to be part of the squadron.
哦 噢噢 他能说话
What? Well, well, well. He can talk.
没啥 我认识个人的宝马车也会说话
Big deal. I know a guy's BMW, does exactly the same thing.
请给图像
Picture, please.
你好 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
蜂群战术 启动
swarm logic activated.
本 艾迪会向你学习
All right, Ben. EDI's here to learn from you.
确保你教的跟上速度
so let's make sure these lessons are up to speed, all right?
好 那就开始上课吧
Well, then, let the schooling begin.
卡明斯队长
Captain Cummings.
- 请进来 - 怎么了
Inside, please. What's the deal?
有新的任务命令了
You, sir, have a new tasking order.
一号♥呼叫僚翼 无人战机是否在视距内?
One to wing, anybody got a visual on the uCAV?
- 无 一号♥ - 无 一号♥
Negative, 1. Negative, 1.
我们最好找到它重组队型 赶在它吓得大便在量子裤头之前
We better find him and regroup. Before it takes a crap in its quantum pants.
等等 停下 它在干嘛?
Wait up. Hold on. What the hell is he doing?
喔喔 它来了 它来了
Here he comes. Here he comes.
我想这小哥跟咱们玩花样呢
I think little brother is messing with us.
无人飞行器 你的位置一直是在我的右舷边
uCAV, your position is always on my starboard side.
右舷另一边
Other starboard.
正点
That's hot.
它没有心脏 但还真的会飞 作为个锡人还不赖了
Got no heart, but it sure can fly. That's not bad for a tin man.
艾迪 正式说 你有了新代号♥:尤卡夫·"锡人"·艾迪一世
EDI, it's official. You got a call sign. uCAV "Tin Man" EDI, the first.
- 操作员对编队通话 - 魔爪收到
Operator to squadron. Go for Talons.
任务有改变
There's been a change of plans.
给你们下达紧急任务改变 重复
We're giving you an emergency mission redirect. Repeat.
是紧急任务改变 收到没有?
That's an emergency redirect. Do you read me?
收到 任务文件在哪里?
Roger. Where's the fire, skipper?
太平洋海军司令部下达了新任务命令
PAYCOM has given us a brand-new tasking order.
请打开加密文件 名称是"高级战况导航场景"
Please access your encrypted file named "Advanced War Vector scenarios."
文件已打开 请继续
File's open. Go ahead.
电影精选列表