Hello?
我叫奥布莉·帕克
My name is Aubrey · Parker,
然后
and...
我想我是唯一还活着的人了
I think I might be the last person left.
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道自己是不是
I don't know if I did anything to fix
处理好了要发生的坏事 但是
what's going to happen, but...
我真的非常希望我做了
I really hope that I did.
所以
So...
如果外面还有人的话
If there's anybody else out there,
是时候出个声了
now's the time to say something.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody?
拜托 拜托
Please.Please.
有人吗
Hello?
天哪
Oh my god!
天哪 能听到我说话吗
Oh my god, can you hear me?
是的
Yes.
-我们能听到你的声音 -该死
- We can hear you. - Holy shit!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你还好吗 -对 不 我很安全
- Are you okay? - Yeah, no, I'm safe.
我很安全 我在广播站
I'm safe, I'm at the radio station.
你说了我们吗
Did you say we?
我们这有几个人
There's a few of us.
你为什么觉得只有你一个人
Why would you think you were alone?
我只是 我觉得这么久了
Well, I just, I thought that I'd been
一直是我一个人
alone this entire time.
没意识到还有别人
I didn't realize.
你为什么在广播站
Why are you at the radio station?
等等 我怎么知道你们是真实的
Wait, how do I know that you're real?
我们的确是
We're real.
我想明白了 我阻止了毁灭
I figured it out, I stopped it.
想明白什么
Figured what out?
信♥号♥♥吗
The signal?
你知道信♥号♥♥的事吗
You know about the signal?
我们知道
We know about it.
没错 对
Well, yeah.
我找到所有碎片 并把它们收集在一起
I found all the pieces and I put them together.
我发送了回复 所以现在没事了
I sent the reply so it's okay now.
我把所有门都关上了
I closed all the doors.
所以你收到了他们发的消息
So you took the message they sent,
就是引发这一切悲剧的消息
the one that caused all of this,
然后把它们给整理好
you put it back together for them,
不知道那是什么
not knowing what it was,
造成了什么影响
what it did,
而你
and you...
把它送回去了
and you sent it back?
你不该那么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
你没有关上门
You didn't close the doors.
原谅和忘记
你打开了门
You opened them.
奥布莉
Aubrey.
快回答
Pick up!
奥布莉 奥布莉
Aubrey!Aubrey!
她在广播站
She's at the radio station!
*愚蠢的203*
*Idiot job 203*
*报纸把舆♥论♥引向了我*
*Newspapers shoot their letters at me*
*我最终孤独 与自己独处*
*I'm alone at last with every other me*
*护卫帮助我 天使开枪*
*Guardian help me angel shoot*
*灵魂们在一旁致意和解释*
*All you ghosts stand by and salute and explain*
*为什么一切都这样封闭*
*Why is everything so locked up*
*为什么一切都这样封闭*
*Why is everything so locked up*
*我不埋怨前排*
*I don't blame it on the front row*
*也不怨统治阶级*
*Don't blame it on the ruling class*
*因为我知道他们会留下*
*'Cause I know they stay*
*像纽约的那些小汽车*
*Like all the cars in New York*
*那些灯光*
*Lights on New Year*
*那些黑暗的行星*
*Like all these gloomy planets*
*我知道他们会留下*
*I know they stay*
*别埋怨信♥号♥♥*
*Don't blame it on the signals*
*别埋怨舵轮*
*Don't blame it one the steering wheel*
*别埋怨航海日志*
*Don't blame it on the logbooks*
*因为我知道他们会留下*
*'Cause I know they stray
*像纽约的那些小汽车*
*Like all the cars in New York*
*那些灯光*
*Lights on New Year*
*那些黑暗的行星*
*Like all these gloomy planets*
*我知道他们会留下*
*I know they stay*
*不论如何*
*Anyway*