改编自真实故事
有人吗
Anybody?
帮帮我
Please.
帮帮我
Please.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
什么
What is that?
传过来
Pass it over here.
你好
hello?
天哪
Oh my god.
天哪 你能听到我讲话吗
Oh my god, can you hear me?
格蕾丝·罗斯
永远是对的
上帝 但请收留这个女孩
But keep this woman, oh king of kings,
置于你全能的羽翼之下
beneath thy almighty wings.
上帝 你是一切快乐之灵
Oh God, the spirit of all our joys,
快乐之源 暗夜之光辉
the cause of our delights, the glory of our darkest nights,
以及诸如此类的舒适时光
and the comfort of times like these.
很奇怪 不是吗
Strange, isn't it?
每个人都在微笑
Everybody's always smiling.
我一直在等她进来
I keep just waiting for her to walk in
并结束所有的胡言乱语
and stop all this nonsense.
是奥布莉 对吗
It's Aubrey, isn't it?
奥布莉·帕克 对吗
Aubrey Parker, right?
那个魂灵105调幅音乐电台的
From Spirit 105 AM.
我记得你 我记得你
I remember you. I remember you.
我不知道你认识格蕾丝
I didn't know you knew Grace.
我不知他是如何做到的
I don't know how he does it.
我指的是 马克
Mark, I mean.
我不知他是如何面对这所有的安慰的
I don't know how he puts up with all the consoling.
我肯定应付不来
I couldn't handle it.
我都不知该和他说些什么
I didn't know what to say to him.
我只好离开
I just left.
他正好在看我
He looked right at me.
我是爱丽丝·格蕾丝的英国表亲
I'm Alice, one of Grace's English cousins, obviously.
我是奥布莉
I'm Aubrey.
你是奥布莉吗
You're Aubrey?
天哪 每次我和格蕾丝聊天
God, I don't think I ever had a conversation with Grace
她都提到了你
where you weren't mentioned.
你要离开了吗
You escaping?
早上有一班飞机要赶
I have a flight in the morning that I gotta catch.
你的讲话很感人
Your speech was really beautiful.
小时候我就喜欢听大人讲话
I love hearing about grown ups as kids.
你该走了
Well, you should go.
不好意思问一下 你收到她的信了吗
I'm sorry to ask, did you get her letter?
她对这首歌♥着了迷
She was obsessed with this song.
不停地播放这首歌♥
She kept playing it over and over again.
似乎还挺管用
It seemed to be something that helped.
她一边走一边听音乐
She'd take her walks, and the music,
不停地说 奥布莉会理解的
she kept saying, "Aubrey would understand."
奥布莉会明白的
"Aubrey would get it."
我从未遇见一个如此无知的人以至于
我从他身上什么都没学到 伽利略
我还是不知你是怎么喝下这玩意儿的
I still don't know how you drank this shit.
原谅与忘记
饿了吗
Hungry?
贝里尼
Hey, Bellini.
不能咬人 好吗
No bitey bitey, okay?
变♥态♥
Perv.
*在你家*
*At your house*
*我们活着的人和煤气的味道*
*The smell of our still living human bodies and oven gas*
*你细声祷告*
*You pray to nothing out loud*
*两个名字和一个符号♥*
*Two first names and an ampersand*
*自豪地镶在一块洗碗布上*
*Embroidered proudly on a kitchen towel*
*你既漂亮又狂野*
*You're a beautiful and violent word*
*一只小鸟纤细的脖子*
*With the skinny neck of a Chinese bird*
*在一块褪色的古画上*
*In a fading ancient painting*
*如果你在天堂等候*
*And if you're in heaven waiting*
*你把那儿变成了战场*
*You made it there fighting*
*最紧的风筝线*
*The tightest kite string*
*在一场闪电雷鸣的暴风雨中*
*In a bad storm with lightning*
*如今这几张美钞*
*And now these few presidents*
*在我的口袋里皱着眉头*
*Frowning in my pocket*
*无法说服任何的神*
*Can persuade no god*
*让我放飞你吧*
*To let me let you off*
*即使几年不曾见你*
*Even though I haven't seen you in years*
*你已成墓冢 我会从任何地方飞去*
*Yours is a funeral I'd fly to from anywhere*
*我弯曲的手指在摸索*
*My crooked Chinese fingers groped*
*你喉咙的位置*
*The machinery of your throat*
我的名字是奥布莉·帕克
My name is Aubrey Parker.
我闯进了我死去朋友的公♥寓♥
And I broke into my dead friend's apartment.
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你在和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
妈
Hey, mom.
奥布莉 我不知道是你
Aubrey, I didn't recognize the number.
亲爱的
Honey.
晚上过的怎么样
How's your night?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么样
How did it go?
照旧
It went.
爱德华在你那儿吗
Was Edward there?
你有和他说谈过吗
Did you get to speak with him?
没有
No.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我想
Look, I think...
你记得
Do you remember...
我们才是
We're the ones...
要去
are going to...
好吗
Okay?
我想你有些神经兮兮 妈
I think you're cracking up, mom.
亲爱的
Honey.
宝贝儿 多么希望你在这儿
Baby, I wish you were here.
我希望你就飞回来
I wish you could just fly...
度假
For the holidays...
这里特别
It's so...
时差
Time zone.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
我就想听听你说话
Well, I just wanted to hear your voice.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我
I'm...
亲爱的 我听不到你
Honey, I can't hear you...
妈 我听不见你说话
Mom, I can't hear you.
听着 你保证要
Listen, make sure you get...
好吗
Okay?
新年快乐
Happy New...
宝贝儿
Baby.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
十二月
现在我们马上重温一下
Now, let's take a little trip back in time,
就我和你 内特·福尔斯
just you and me, Nate Fowles,
在这个美丽清冷的新年前夜
on this beautiful crispy New Year's Eve
就在群山中的麻雀103电台
right here in the mountains on Sparrow 103.
*做一切我做的*
*Do everything I do*
*我就是这样地爱你*
*That's how much I love you*
*我想和你在一起*
*I want you to be with me*
*宝贝儿在你年轻的时候*
*Baby while we're young*
*直到我们最后的激♥情♥褪去*
*Till our final fling is flung*
*我就是这样地爱你*
*That's how much I love you*
*你能感受到*
*Can you feel the wind?*
*维纳斯之风轻抚你的肌肤吗*
*Of Venus on your skin?*
*你能品一下这种迷恋*
*Can you taste the crush?*
*从日出渐逝的红晕*
*From sunsets dying blush?*
爱德华
Edward
什么鬼
What the...
有人吗