"Project Armageddon Test Footage, 1936.
1936年决战计划录像
Chronos Sapphire, discovered to be the only known element
时间宝石被发现是唯一能
able to stop the Armageddon device."
阻止决战装置的东西
We have to get out of here! What's wrong?
我们必须离开这里 怎么了
They're after the necklace!
他们在找这串项链
That'll stop your clock.
这会停止你的表
Watch your head!
小心碰头
oops! Sorry about that.
对不起
Well, the good news is, you're tall enough to go on all the rides.
但好消息是 你的身高可以坐这趟车了
Playing spy games?
玩间谍游戏?
You children think you have all the time in the world,
你们孩子以为自己有无穷的时间
but soon I will.
但很快我就会有
Hand over the necklace.
把项链交过来
I think it's time you found a more secret lair.
我觉得你们应该找个更秘密的巢穴
Marissa! What?
玛丽萨 什么
Leave my kids alone.
别碰我的孩子
Stepkids.
继子
Shh! She's here to save us.
嘘 她是来救我们的
How dare you waste time bickering about that?
你们怎么能把时间浪费在这种争吵上
If you have no interest in being a family,
如果你们对于做家人没有兴趣
then you don't deserve any time together.
那就不配得到任何时间
Well, he's right about one thing.
他有一点说对了
If we're gonna get outta here, we need to work as a family.
我们要想离开这里的话 就要像家人一样合作
Fire up your gadgets.
启动你们的器械
They're not activated.
没有被启动
They're just souvenirs. Not anymore.
只是纪念品 现在不是了
Hammer time.
锤子时间
Cool.
酷
A watch shop?
一家钟表店?
Slight left and proceed around building.
稍微向左 继续绕着房♥子走
Turn right now.
现在右拐
Spy detected.
发现间谍
It's a dumpster. Spy detected.
这是垃圾箱 发现间谍
Walk forward now. Turn left now.
向前走 左拐
Left foot, right foot, left foot, big right foot.
左脚 右脚 左脚 右脚一大步
Center and stop.
到中心停止
Proceed below.
向下继续
The annoying voice is saying there's a spy right here. Look.
这烦人的声音说这里有个间谍 看
Proceed below now.
现在向下
This is more than a dumpster!
这不只是垃圾箱
Sorry! It's OK! Do it again!
对不起 没关系 再来
Oh, shiitake mushrooms.
天 这么多香菇
Come here. Come here, come here.
过来过来
OK, ready?
准备
Wilbur Wilson, Spy Hunter here.
我是间谍猎手威尔伯
As you can see, I'm in some sort of underground secret lair
你们看到我正在一处地下巢穴
where the battle for freedom and justice
我们国家的顶级间谍
is being fought by our country's top spies.
正在为自♥由♥和正义而战
I really can't see much from up here
在上面看不见很多
but we can zoom in with our Spy Hunt Cam and get a closer look.
但是经过放大就能看得清了
Oh, the kids are gonna flip when they see this.
我的孩子们看到以后会很激动的
Did you get that? You got it? Go, go, go.
拍到了吗 我们该走了
Argonaut, do something!
阿格诺别愣着了
What do you want me to do? I'm a lover, not a fighter.
我能干什么 我是宠物不是战士
Attack mode!
攻击模式
Attack mode activated.
攻击模式启动
It's show time!
表演时间
Go, Argo, go!
加油 阿格诺 加油
Oh, someone put that on YouTube!
谁把这段视频发到网上
Time flies when you're having fun.
时间苍蝇 陪你们玩玩
My necklace!
我的项链
Let's get the kids out of here!
我们带孩子离开这里
Argonaut!
阿格诺
Release!
放开
Oh, come on! I was gonna bury him in the backyard!
拜托 我正打算把他埋在后院
Let them go. It's all part of the plan.
让他们走 这都是计划的一部分
We have the Chronos Sapphire.
我们有了时间宝石
Nothing can stop us now.
现在没什么能阻止我们了
Sorry about the necklace, Marissa.
对不起 丢失了项链 玛丽萨
"Sorry about the necklace, Marissa."
对不起 丢失了项链 玛丽萨
I should've given it back to you when you asked.
当初就该还给你的
Yes, you should've.
确实
We had no idea the Time Keeper wanted it.
我们不知道时间守护者在找它
"We're just dumb kids."
我们只是傻孩子
You couldn't have known. It was classified.
你们不可能知道 这是保密信息
The whole world's in big trouble.
世界有大♥麻♥烦了
Don't look at me.
别看我
It's all our fault.
都怪我们
And I'm sorry I didn't share with you that I was a spy.
对不起 没告诉你们我是间谍
But it was important to me that you were both protected and safe.
但重要的是你们安全
What's important is stopping the Time Keeper.
重要的是阻止时间守护者
Give us another chance.
再给我们一次机会
You two have been so very brave and I'm so proud of you.
你两个这么勇敢 我很自豪
That sounds like something my mom would say.
这像是我妈妈会说的话
They want us back for a debrief. Take the kids back to OSS.
总部让我们回去汇报 带孩子回到航♥天♥局
I'll meet you there. Got it.
我随后就到 好的
Thanks for rescuing us.
谢谢你救了我们
Any time.
不客气
I used to get in trouble like this all the time.
我以前经常这么惹麻烦
Hi, sweetheart. Sorry I missed you. Great news!
嗨老婆 对不起没给你打通 有好消息
I got the most amazing footage of a real spy battle at the watch shop!
我拍下了一个真正的间谍在钟表店里的打斗
I'm gonna put it on the air tonight, primetime!
我将在今晚黄金时间播出
The kids are gonna be so proud.
你和孩子们会很自豪的
Love you, miss you, need you. Bye! Call me back!
爱你 想你 需要你 再见 给我回电♥话♥
You did it, Spy Hunter.
你成功了间谍猎手
That's great!
这太棒了
We're gonna win an Emmy for this. A Pulitzer.
我们将凭此获得艾米奖 普利策奖
Whoa, go back, go back. Does she have a baby with her?
后退后退 她还带着个宝宝?
Oh, she does! Oh, that's priceless!
是的 真是无价之宝
OK, we're gonna need a graphic that reads "Spies Are Unfit Moms."
我们要打上字幕: 间谍是不称职的母亲
And, Wilbur, see if you can get a quote from Child Protective Services.
威尔伯 你再问问儿童保护机构的看法
If we're lucky, they'll take the kids away, put 'em in foster care! Yeah!
运气好的话 他们会把宝宝带走送到寄养家庭
Wilbur! Sorry. I'm a klutz.
威尔伯 对不起 我笨手笨脚的
It's all right. I've got the original tape right here.
没关系 这里还有原来的胶片
Hm! Didn't get any lunch.
忘了吃午饭了
Tastes like chicken! Want some?
味道就像鸡肉 你们吃吗
out!
出去
Jeez.
天
Spy detected.
发现间谍
Oh, really? Great.
是吗 很好
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Don't "honey" me. There's no "honey"ing anymore.
别叫我亲爱的 已经没什么亲爱了
You're a spy!
你是间谍
You found out. Well, I'm a Spy Hunter.
你发现了 我是间谍猎手嘛
And apparently I'm not a very good one, since I've been living with one.
看来我水平不行 因为和一个间谍生活在一起
I retired the day we had the baby...
我临产那天就辞职了
...because our family is the most important thing in the world to me.
因为家人对我来说是最重要的
And...
另外...
...I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Wow. I feel like such a fool.
我感觉自己像傻瓜
Why did you marry me?
你为何嫁给我
You must've lost a bet, right? You're the man I love.
是跟人打赌输了吧 你是我爱的人
Well, uh, now I'm the man without a job
而现在我是失业的人
and maybe without a family.
或许也要失去家庭
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
They're under protective surveillance at the OSS.
他们正在航♥天♥局的保护之下
They're probably safer there anyway.
可能在那里更安全
I mean, their own dad can't protect them.
他们的亲生父亲没本事保护
Just tell them I love them.
告诉他们我爱他们
What about us?
可我们呢
电影精选列表