Agent Cortez? This is Danger D'Amo.
考特斯特工? 我是邓杰
Give me a status update.
向我报告最新情况
Visual ID has been made.
视觉辨认已经完成
The subject has entered the location right on time.
目标准时到达地点
Aces. All undercover agents, be on the alert.
很好 所有便衣特工请注意
Subject known as Tick Tock has the stolen OSS mini disc.
目标"滴答人"偷走了航♥天♥科学局的迷你光碟
Alpha and Bravo teams, move in to apprehend the target.
一队和二队上前捉拿目标
Freeze!
不许动
He's got time bombs!
他有时间炸♥弹♥
Be careful what you wish for!
不能动的是你们
Tick Tock has the stolen OSS mini disc and is on the move.
"滴答人"带着航♥天♥科学局迷你光碟走了
Sorry I can't hang around.
对不起我不能久留
I'm coming with a third team. On-site arrival in four minutes.
我这就带三队去 4分钟后到
We don't have four minutes! I'll get him faster with the zip line.
等不了4分钟 我用滑索下去抓他更快
If I don't catch him now, who knows how many people he'll freeze?
不赶快抓到他 他会定住不知多少人
You forgot one tiny detail.
你忘记了一个小细节
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Yeah, well, they say you can exercise up until the last day of pregnancy,
医生说可以一直锻炼到临产
so, here we go.
就当是锻炼
Oh, man! Ow!
天啊
Whoa, what was that? Contraction!
怎么了 子♥宫♥收缩
Time to hang it up. You're about to become a mom.
该放弃了 你就要成为妈妈了
All the more reason to get the job done now.
所以才要抓紧时间完成任务
We can't let Tick Tock escape again.
不能让"滴答人"再次跑掉
Breathe.
呼吸
Try not to hit that bus.
别撞到公交车
Mute road noise. Muting road noise.
屏蔽路上的噪音 屏蔽中
Call Wilbur. Calling husband.
呼叫威尔伯 呼叫中
Oh, there she is. How's my girl?
是你啊 还好吗
You just leaving work?
你刚下班?
Yeah, just tying up a few things.
对 只是还有些小事
Nine months pregnant and still working around the clock.
怀孕9个月的人还在不知疲倦的工作
You've got to be the most dedicated interior decorator that ever lived.
你恐怕是世界上最勤奋的室内设计师了
What can I say? I love my work.
我还能说什么 我喜欢我的工作
Ooh!
噢
Here's what I really called about.
我打电♥话♥是因为这件事
Guess who decided to pay us an early visit?
猜猜是谁要提前来了?
Is this it?
要生了?
I'm on my way to the hospital. Meet me there?
我正在去医院的路上 到那里见面?
Right. Hospital. Don't panic. I'm here for you.
对 医院 别慌 我这就去
All you have to do...
你只需要
...is breathe easy and breathe often...
平缓呼吸 经常呼吸
...and take it nice and slow.
慢慢来
I love you so... much.
我非常爱你
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
You're gonna be just fine. Yep. Gotcha. See you there.
你不会有事的 知道了 到医院见
Agent, you're ready to pop. Wait for backup!
特工 你就要生了 等待后援吧
Contractions are only three minutes apart.
子♥宫♥收缩只相隔3分钟
I've got time.
我还有时间
OK, Tick Tock. Hand over the mini disc.
好了 滴答人 把迷你光碟交出来
Not this time. Ah, man.
这次不会 天
Don't underestimate her.
别低估她
I think my water just broke.
好像我的羊水破了
I hope that was my water.
原来是别人尿裤子
Clean her clock.
打败她
Cut me some slack, I'm having a contraction.
让着点 我正子♥宫♥收缩呢
Congratulations...
恭喜你
I look forward to doing this again.
我希望再有下次
Swell work, Agent Cortez.
干得好考特斯特工
Aces. I knew you had it in you.
漂亮 我就知道你能行
If this got into the wrong hands,
如果光碟到了坏人手中
our world would've stopped in its tracks.
世界将会停止运转
Looks like an old OSS file.
好像是航♥天♥科学局的资料片
Project Armageddon, the ultimate weapon.
末日计划 终极武器
This baby not only takes out your enemy, it takes out everyone.
这种武器不光能消灭敌人 也能消灭所有人
No one ever notices time until it's gone.
只有时间没了 人们才能注意到时间
This was our agreement.
这是我们的协议
one last mission and I'm out for good.
最后一次任务之后我就永远退出
You're really gonna take a powder on us? Leave us high and dry?
你真的要辞职? 抛下我们不管了?
No more dangling from zip lines or high-speed chases.
再也不能吊在滑索上或者汽车追逐了
My family needs me now.
我的家人现在需要我
And they can never know I was a spy.
不能让他们知道我是间谍
I respect that, agent.
我尊重这一点
But a word of advice: tell 'em who you are.
但是给你一条建议 告诉他们你的身份
Life's too short for secrets.
人生短暂 不要有那么多秘密
Push out a good one, a nice little fire-breather for us, all right?
为我们生一个神通广大的孩子好吗
The future of the OSS depends on it.
航♥天♥科学局的未来全系于此
Let's not stand around bumping gums, people.
不要干站着嚼口香糖了
I wanna figure out what makes Tick Tock tick.
我想弄明白是什么让滴答人滴答
Thumb battle.
拇指搏斗
Go.
开始
Hey, kids. I got a new idea for a reality show.
孩子们 我想到一个新的真人秀节目
It's called Wilbur Wilson: Spy Hunter,
名叫: 威尔伯-间谍猎手
where I hunt real spies on TV.
在电视上追捕真正的间谍
What do you think? Uh, it's pretty out there, Dad.
你们觉得怎么样 挺不错的爸爸
Got you. Nice takedown.
打败你了 漂亮的击倒
one point for me. Yeah, I mean, where are you gonna find a spy?
我赢了一次 你去哪里找间谍呢
Hi! Honey! Hey, sweetheart!
嗨老公 嗨亲爱的
Hey, you look great.
你真美
You owe me a dollar.
你输给我一块钱
Told you we would get here before her.
我就知道能比她来的更早
I said take it slow, but that was a night shy of eternity
我说过不着急但是我们等了一个晚上
and a morning past forever.
和一个早上
Stepmother is always late for everything.
继母干什么事都迟到
Technically I'm early, 'cause the baby wasn't even due until tomorrow.
严格来说我是来早了 因为预产期本来是明天
Ease up.
放松
What took so long?
怎么现在才来
Uh, just must have lost track of time.
呃 只是忘了时间
Oh, God! Here we go! Oh!
天啊 好了
Jeez! Guys, guys, guys, guys.
天 你们看 你们看
From this point on, everything'll be different.
从现在起 一切都将变得不同
In a good way, right?
好的不同吧
Yeah. And you'll have a new baby sister
是的 你会有一个妹妹
in five, four, three, two...
倒计时5 4 3 2...
I put my life on the line
我每次寻找
every time I search for...
我们身边的间谍
...the spies among us.
都是冒着生命危险
Look!
看
I'm Wilbur Wilson...
我是威尔伯
... Spy Hunter.
间谍猎手
Mondays after your local news.
每周一晚黄金时间
Last piece of bacon.
最后一片熏肉
Mine!
我的
Yours.
你的
Is the baby throwing food again?
宝宝又甩食物了?
I would say so.
应该是的
Can you watch her, please?
你们照看一下她
I have to go change again.
我要去再换换衣服
Again.
再一次
Ah! Seriously?
干什么啊
Her gas bombs are gonna take the paint right off this house.
她的屁能把家里的油漆熏得脱落下来
You watch her. No. You.
你照看她 不 你
Breathholding contest? You're on.
来场憋气大赛? 来就来
one point for me.
我赢了一次
Good morning, little Spy Hunters. Dad!
早上好小间谍猎手 爸爸
Do you have time to eat breakfast with us?
你有时间和我们一起吃早餐吗
I sure do. Yes!
当然有 好啊
No, I don't.
不我没有
I swear I had an extra five minutes...
我发誓就在刚才
...just a few minutes ago.
我还有5分钟的时间
电影精选列表