You know this is the third time he's spaced our shit off?
你知道这是他第3次把货丢了吗?
Kill, kill!
杀,杀!
Did you find it? Did you find the shit?
找到了吗?你找到货了吗?
That's it, man. That's it. Everybody get out. Come on.
就这样,老兄 大家出去,快点
I'll call you as soon as I figure this out. Ross stays.
等我搞定了马上给你打电♥话♥ 罗斯待着
PIease, everybody get out.
拜托,大家出去
HoId on. I just have one more monkey. I really gotta kill this monkey.
等一下,我还有一只猴子 我真得要杀了这只猴子
If you say monkey one more time, I'm gonna shove my hand up your ass...
你如果再说一次猴子, 我会把我的手插♥进♥你屁♥眼♥…
...and shut your mouth permanentIy. Got it?
…让你永远闭嘴,知道了吗?
Now get the fuck out of here.
现在滚出去
He asked me to Ieave I know.
他叫我走 我知道
What are you doing? He's the Iast one!
你在做什么? 他是最后一个!
He was the Iast one!
他是最后一个!
Fine, man. I'll go to Main Street and score my shit.
好,老兄 我会去主街买♥♥货
Yeah, get your IittIe chicken feed.
对,喂喂你的小鸡
I'll go to Main Street because they have good shit.
我会去主街因为他们有好货
You Iike that IittIe chicken feed? Is that what you want?
你喜欢小鸡饲料?那是你想要的?
LittIe chicken feed, huh?
小鸡饲料,哈?
You're a fucking asshoIe!
该死的混球!
Hey! Hey! What happened?
嘿嘿嘿!怎么了?
Where have you been? Did you find it?
你去哪里了?你找到了吗?
I don't know where it is! Why not?
我不知道在哪里 为什么?
If I did, I wouId have had it on me.
如果我知道,我就会拿来了
If that was the case, wouIdn't I have waIked in with it?
如果是那样的话,我有带着货走进来吗?
This is the third time you Iost the shit. That's so fucking unfair!
这是你第3次丢了货了 真tm不公平!
You're aIways bIaming me. You aIways knock me down.
你总是责怪我 你总是落井下石
Maybe if you'd put me up, I wouIdn't be such a fuckup!
也许如果你帮我一把 我就不会是这样的笨蛋!
Fine!
好吧!
Fucking--
该死的--
It's okay.
没事
Fucking shithead! Loser!
该死的傻♥比♥!弱鸟!
Fuck! Don't call me a Ioser, Cookie!
操!表叫我弱鸟,小甜饼!
Loser!
弱鸟!
Frisbee, sex and traveI, man. I toId you to sex and traveI.
飞盘,性和旅游,老兄 我告诉你做♥爱♥和旅游
Take a fucking hike, you understand? It's me.
去长途旅行,你了解吗? 是我
Oh, hey, man. Hey, man. Look, I'm really fucking sorry, man.
嘿,老兄 你看,我真tm抱歉,老兄
I haven't got anything. Why don't you just spIit?
我什么都没有 你为什么不闪人
Fucking Ioser. Loser! Loser!
该死的弱鸟 弱鸟!弱鸟!
Hey, baby. It's me.
嘿,宝贝,是我
Loser.
弱鸟
You see, your friend out there, she said that....
你看,你的朋友在这里,她说….
That she couId hook me up with her own stash.
她说她自己有存货给我
What is with you and Nikki?
你和妮科怎么了?
If she hooks you up with some of her own personaI stash...
如果她自己有存货给你…
...it's not gonna be her own personaI stash.
…不会是她自己的货
Yeah. There's this guy here named Ross, and he's got a car.
对,这里有一个叫罗斯的家伙,他有一辆车
What kind? VoIvo.
哪一种? VoIvo.
And what coIor? Brown.
什么颜色? 棕色
Bring him by, and tell that insect I said to chill the fuck out.
带他过来,告诉那贱♥人♥冷冻起来
Spider, he says, ''Chill the fuck out!''
蜘蛛,他说:“冷冻起来”
This guy's got the knowIedge, man.
这个人有知识,老兄
He's the man. Few peopIe have what this guy has.
他就是那样 他有很多人没有的东西
He's Iike a goId mine.
他就像一个金矿
I'll talk to you later. I love you.
我待伙跟你说 我爱你
Bye.
再见
Everything cooI? Can we do this? Yeah. You ready?
都好吧?我们能做吗? 对,你准备好了吗?
You better get back here and fuck me, bastard, if you want any kind of dinner!
你最好回来这里操♥我♥,混♥蛋♥ 如果你想要晚餐的话!
You better get your skinny ass back here!
你最好把你的小屁♥股♥放回这里
I guess it's time to go make up with Mama, huh?
我猜和妈妈化妆的时候到了,huh?
Sounds Iike a good pIan.
听起来是个好主意
You know where I Iive, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道我住哪里,对吧? 对对
This one right here? Right. Park right over there.
这边这个? 对,停在那边
Okay, wait right here. I'll be right back.
好,在这里等 我马上回来
Wait here, hon. Don't Ieave.
等着,亲爱的 别走
Baby. Hi.
宝贝,hi
Hey.
Hey.
What's up? How you doing?
怎么样? 你好吗?
Here's for bringing the girI back. Oh, shit. Thanks.
这是带女孩回来的报酬 哦,该死,谢了
She get your number? Yeah, I gave her my number.
她有你的号♥码? 对,我给她我的号♥码
We'll call you when we need you. Thank you so much. You just call.
我们需要你的时候会给你打电♥话♥的 非常感谢,打电♥话♥就行了
Bye. I'll see you Iater.
再见,待伙见
Ross? It's your mother. I'm coming in a couple of weeks to visit.
罗斯?是你妈妈 我会过几周在过来的
Call so we can make some plans, okay? Love you. Bye-bye.
打电♥话♥这样我们可以制定计划,好吗? 爱你,再见
Ross? Hi, it's April. I'd love to see you.
罗斯?hi,这是埃普丽尔 很高兴见到你
I'm dancing today. Stop in if you can find the time.
我今天跳舞 过来看看你有没有时间
Hey, it's me, Amy.
Hey, 是我,艾米
Happy belated birthday.
迟到的生日快乐
I didn't send you anything, because you owe me $450.
我没给你任何东西,因为你还欠我$450
Come on, Ross, you've owed this to me for over a year.
拜托,罗斯,你欠我超过一年了
Anyway, I didn't call to bitch. Just to say, mail me the money, all right?
总之,我不打电♥话♥给婊♥子♥ 把钱寄给我,好吗?
You have my address.
你有我的地址
Come on, take care of it. Take care of yourself. Bye.
照顾自己,再见
Hi, it's Amy. I'm not here, so leave a message and I'll call you back.
Hi,这是艾米家 我不在 请留言我会给你回复的
Hey, baby.
Hey,宝贝
I just Iove your smell, honey.
我就是喜欢你的气味,亲爱的
It's April. I'd love to see you. I'm dancing today....
我是埃普丽尔 很高兴见到你 我今天在跳舞….
Ross. Ross.
罗斯 罗斯
Ross.
罗斯
Let's see you guys give it up some.
让我们看看你们放弃吧
There's no finer specimen than the female....
没有比女人更好的试验品….
Hey. ApriI's over at the bar.
Hey. 埃普丽尔在吧台那里
You must be hoIding. My pIace.
你必须忍♥住 我的地方
Yeah? Hey, Volvo.
真的? Hey, Volvo.
We have a IittIe situation here with the dog.
我们这里的狗有点小问题
Honey, is he coming? Can you...
亲爱的,他来了? 你能不能…
...give Nikki a ride? Yeah.
…载妮科 一程? 好
I'll be right over.
我马上过去
It'll take me about.... About 1 5 minutes.
大概需要…. 大概15分钟
He's on his way. You better untie me if you're Ieaving.
他正在路上 如果你要离开你最好松开我
Now, I've gotta go out for a second.
现在,我要出去一会儿
Ross, you have to untie me.
罗斯,你必须放开我
I don't have to untie you. I have to be at work.
我不必放开你 我必须去工作
I'll be back before you have to go to work.
在你必须去工作之前我会回来的
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm actually gonna come back with some shit. Okay, baby?
我要带点货回来,好吗,宝贝?
You know how good you were Iast night?
你知道昨晚你有多棒?
You were reaI good. Shut up! PIease.
你真的很棒 闭嘴!拜托
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Okay, Iook.
好,看
Just stay here.
呆在这里
For crying out Ioud, where the hell is he?
我要大哭 他到底在哪?
Just, this is really important, okay? Bye.
这真的很重要,好吗?再见
Hey, you want a IittIe song maybe?
Hey, 也许你想要来只小小的歌♥曲
We have your favorite, okay?
我们有你最爱的
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗?
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Ross, come in quick! Get in here quick!
罗斯,快点进来 快点进来这里!
WouId you Iook at Taco? That dog's green.
你会看着大狗吗? 他是绿的
He's dying, Ross. We have to get him to the vet right now.
他要死了 罗斯 我们必须马上把他带到诊所
Oh, Jesus.
欧,老天
What's wrong? What happened? Come on!
怎么回事?发生了什么? 快点!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
She'll caIm down. Just take the dog to the doggy hospitaI.
她会冷静下来的 只要快把这只狗带到狗医院
Ross, come on, Iet's go!
罗斯,快点 走!
What happened to the dog?
这狗怎么了?
A IittIe too much secondhand smoke.
吸了有点太多的二手烟
Ross? PIease!
罗斯?拜托!
Maybe we shouId open a window.
也许我们应该开一个窗口
Come on, motherfucker!
快点,狗♥娘♥养♥的!
VoIvo boy, just take the dog to the damn hospitaI...
VoIvo男孩,把这狗带到该死的医院…
电影精选列表