你以为我只管一件事吗
You think I have one job?
N-40
N-40.
你们是否同意注射N-40 注射药物
Can I have your permission to administer N-40? Drip on?
同意
Acknowledge.
这怎么能…
看到这个遥控器吗
You see this remote?
假设你可以控制这个按键 给莎拉注射阴郁剂
Let's say, you can slide this button and Sarah gets some Darkenfloxx.
I-16
I-16.
搞什么
What the hell?
-嘿 你去哪里 -闭嘴 马克
-Where are you going? -Shut up, Mark.
B-6
B-6.
我知道做试验的时候会很疯狂 但是不能碰撞随身包
I know it gets crazy in there, but they're not made for jostling,
可能会导致过度注射
they can flood.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
这太过了 我们必须报告这件事
This has gone too far. We need to report this.
成熟一点 马克 你不该表现得 好像我们跨过了某条道德界限
Grow up. You shouldn't act like we've crossed some sort of line here.
我们已经越过很多条界限了 最初的时候你怎么没有担心
The time to worry about crossing lines was a lot of lines ago.
要是海瑟的事被人知道了
If anyone finds out what happened to Heather,
我们的项目会被关闭的 马克
they'll shut us down, Mark.
我所成就的一切就没了
Everything I've accomplished will be lost,
而且你别以为他们只会追究我的责任
and don't think they'll just come after me.
你也会遭受池鱼之殃
You'll go down too.
是
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 发生的事太可怕了
Okay, this was awful.
但记得我常跟你说的那句话吗
But what do I always tell you? Hmm?
压力能造就钻石
Pressure forms diamonds.
对
Yeah.
这没关系 好吗
This is fine, okay?
你和我再加把劲
You and I, we're gonna redouble our efforts.
我们会让B-6变得完美 我们将改变世界 马克
We're gonna gold star B-6, and we'll change the world, Mark.
至于海瑟 她是为了 最棒的事业而牺牲 明白吗
And Heather? Heather died for the best of causes, okay?
明白
Okay.
真的明白
"Okay" okay?
-嗯 -真的
-Okay. -Yeah?
-是 -是吗 确定吗
-Okay. -Yeah? Sure? Huh?
好了 你没事了
Come on, there you are.
你就休息一段时间 放松一下
Hey, just go take some time, relax.
尽力忘记这件事 出去吧 去吧
Whatever helps you forget, get out of here, go on.
她死了
Is she dead?
她不是最优秀的
She's not the best.
这么说不公平 对 她死了
That's not fair. Yeah. Yes, she's gone.
这个…杰夫 你要知道 这是科学
This, uh… You know, this is science, Jeff.
科学就是要探索未知
And in science, we have to explore the unknown.
未知的领域存在无法预见的事
The unknown can lead to the unforeseen,
-我们根本无法预见… -我明白
-and we had no way of predicting that-- -I get it.
杰夫 你说话的这语气
Uh, your tone of voice there, Jeff,
我完全可以理解
which I perfectly understand.
但你平心而论 你以为 发生今天的事 我很开心吗
But be fair. You think what happened today, you think I liked it?
并不 我也是人
I didn't. I'm a person too, you know, I…
我有情感 对于这个结果 没有人比我感到更心痛
I have feelings, and no one is more broken up about this than me.
但从长远来看 我们的工作将有助于消除苦难
But in the long run, our work will help ease suffering,
能够拯救生命 不只是一个生命 而是许多生命
it'll save lives, not just one life, many lives.
我们会让世界变得更美好
We're making the world a better place.
是吗
Are we?
是的 杰夫
Yes, Jeff, we are.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
先不谈个人的悲伤情绪 你在试验室里表现得很好
Personal sadness aside, you did terrific in there.
我们都做得很好 尤其是海瑟
We all did terrific. Heather, especially.
一直到她变得…
Right up into the point where she…
那并不是她最清醒的时刻
You know, it wasn't her finest moment,
但在那之前发生的一切 她都表现得非常好
but everything prior to that, she was doing great
我们会永远记得她
and she'll never be forgotten.
怎么了
What?
就是太难过了
It's just tough.
是的
Yeah.
要不要我给你点东西 缓解一下你现在的感受
Can I get you something for how you're feeling?
G-46真是个好东西 对吧
I swear, G-46 is good shit, right?
对
Yeah.
或许还不至于好到能改变世界 但确实很好
Maybe not change-the-world shit, but it's good shit.
这绝对是好东西
It's definitely good shit.
注射了这玩意儿 压根儿就伤心不起来
It's hard to have even one sad thought on this stuff.
你最悲惨的记忆是什么
What's your worst memory?
什么
What?
不好意思 这个问题很蠢
I'm sorry, that's a stupid question.
我的是…我当时…
Mine, uh… Mine was… I was…
我当时只有八岁
I was eight years old
我爸爸告诉我他要带我去夏令营
and, uh, my dad told me he was gonna take me to summer camp.
我非常兴奋
I was so excited.
他开车送我过去 原来那并不是夏令营
And he dropped me off, and it turns out it wasn't summer camp,
而是一家寄养机构
it was foster care…
我后来就再也没有见过他了
…and I never saw him again.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我也在大笑呢
I'm laughing too.
那也太惨了 老兄
That's just so terrible, man.
感觉很搞笑 你试试
It seems funny. Try it.
他就再也没有回去找你
He never came back.
再也没有回去 甚至连周末去看看我也没有
He never came back. Not even for a weekend.
其实听到这个故事让我很伤心
I'm actually sorry to hear that, man.
见鬼了
Damn.
剂量太大了
Oh, the dose is too strong.
(笑迎春)
天啊
God.
你看看咱们俩
Man, look at us, huh?
杰夫和史蒂夫
Jeff and Steve.
史蒂夫和杰夫在一起消磨时光
Steve and Jeff hanging out.
两个朋友
Friends.
怎么了
-What?
不是吗 我们俩一起在这上面
Come on, we're up here together.
欣赏美景 这是朋友在一起会做的事
Enjoying the view. That's a friendly thing to do.
你可以…嗯…
You can… Well…
你随时都可以走出那道门
You can walk out that door anytime you want.
我可不能
I can't.
不 我不能了 再也出不去了
No, I can't. Not anymore.
有什么阻拦你吗
What's stopping you?
我不能离开的原因跟你的一样 还有我做过的每一个决定
The same thing that's stopping you and every decision I've ever made.
让我来到这里的那些决定
The ones that led me here to this place.
这是我唯一的真爱 杰夫
This is my one true love, Jeff.
一旦你坠入了爱河 就很难退出了
And once you fall in love, it's hard to fall back out.
好吧
Okay.
杰夫和史蒂夫…被困在夏令营里
Jeff and Steve… stuck at summer camp.
敬杰夫和史蒂夫 我们俩没那么不同
To Jeff and Steve. Not that different.
他妈的把那个拿走
Get that fucking thing away from me!
丽姿 听着 深呼吸 不会有事的
Lizzy, listen. Deep breaths. Everything's gonna be fine.
求你了
Please!
请告诉我们以便记录下来 让你这么害怕的是什么
For the record, can you tell us what you're so afraid of?
他妈的把它弄走
Get it the fuck away!
善言素不起作用
The Verbaluce isn't doing shit.
是的
Yeah.
这个药好
This one's a goodie.
焦恐剂
Phobica.
请把它拿走 请停下来
Please stop it! Please stop!
让人们会害怕对他们有害的东西
Make people afraid of things that are bad for them.
比如麸质
What, like gluten?
对 或者想得太多
Yeah. Or thinking too much.
求你们把这该死的东西拿走
Please, get that fucking thing away from me!
我担心她会有创伤后应激障碍
I'm worried about post-traumatic stress.
因为订书机
From the stapler?
嘿 丽姿 那只是个订书机
Hey, Lizzy? Lizzy, it's just a stapler.
电影精选列表