好了 雷
Okay, Ray,
你正在坐牢 自愿参加蜘蛛头临床试验项目
you are an incarcerated volunteer in the Spiderhead clinical trial program.
在我们开始之前 我需要你同意我注射G-46
Before we begin, I need your permission to administer G-46.
-注射药物 -同意
-Drip on? -Acknowledge.
(笑迎春)
鬼最擅长画什么
What was the ghost's favorite fruit?
鬼画葫芦
Boo-berry.
说真的 这太搞笑了
No shit, that's funny.
渔夫最讨厌什么鱼
What did the magician say to the fisherman?
漏网之鱼
Pick a cod, any cod.
属于你的薯片叫什么
What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
“非你莫属”
Nacho cheese.
嘿 雷 接下来这几个不是笑话 而是事实陈述 好吗
All right, Ray, Ray, these next ones aren't jokes, more just facts, okay?
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
在1994年的卢旺达大屠♥杀♥中 有超过八十万人丧生
In the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, over 800,000 people died.
你被判处…
You are serving…
你被判处连续四个终身监禁
You're serving four consecutive life sentences
不得保释
without the possibility of parole.
雷 谢谢你 朋友 你可以离开了
Ray, thank you. You're free to cruise, buddy.
NETFLIX 出品
(改编自乔治桑德斯的短篇小说 《逃离蜘蛛头》)
(最初发表于《纽约客》)
(前门)
(蜘蛛头监狱及研究中心)
(警告:未经许可 严禁入内)
今天又是一个美丽的早晨 朋友们 邻居们
Another beautiful morning, friends,
该起床 好好活动活动了
time to rise and really shine.
作为蜘蛛头监狱及研究中心的志愿者
As volunteers in the Spiderhead Penitentiary and Research Center…
你们必须尽自己的职责
…you must do your part
请始终遵守基本规则
and practice the golden rules,
不得实施任何身体或语言虐待 冰箱里的食物必须标注名字
no abuse, physical, verbal, or otherwise and label your food in the fridge.
杰夫 请前往码头报到 进行偏远实地测试
Jeff, please report to the dock for remote field testing.
好了 杰夫 今天给你准备了一种新药
Okay, Jeff, we have a new compound for you today.
-注射药物 -如果是N-31就没问题
-Drip on? -If it's N-31.
很好笑 是N-40 同意吗
Hilarious, N-40. Acknowledge?
同意
Acknowledge.
好的 杰夫 你准备好就开始
Yeah, whenever you're ready, Jeff.
感觉非常不错
It's really nice.
真好 我们可以给你的语言中枢 加点料吗 杰夫
Oh, boy. Okay if we pep up your language centers, Jeff?
注射药物
Drip on?
-当然 -同意吗
-Sure. -Acknowledge?
不好意思 嗯 同意
Oh, sorry. Yeah, acknowledge.
(善言素)
嘿 抱歉 我来晚了
Hey, sorry, I'm late.
客人都到了
Party's here.
真变♥态♥
-Such a creep.
-你去哪里了 -实地调研
-Where you been? -Field trip.
对 你跟艾玛通电♥话♥
Oh, right, your phone call with Emma.
不是 是做药物研究
No, uh, drug study.
应该是N-40
N-40, I think.
所有人都出去实地调研过了 只有我没有
They have everyone on these field trips but me.
你才刚来不久
You're still new.
也不是刚来 我很想晒晒太阳
I'm not that new. You know, I'd love some sunshine.
要不要我帮你准备…
Can I help you with the…
意大利火腿裹油桃
Nectarines and prosciutto?
你有什么好帮的 我都搞定了 你来迟了
What you gonna help with? I'm done. You're late.
张大嘴巴
Open up.
好好品尝 全吃下去
Enjoy that. Get it all.
-对 -真好吃
-Yeah. -It's really good.
-好吃吧 -真希望他们能把你留在零食组
-Good, right? -I hope they keep you on snack.
我总说他们让你负责清洁 是浪费了你的才华
I always said they wasted your talents on janitorial.
话可别说得太早哦 我喜欢擦洗东西 都上瘾了
Don't be too sure about that. I've got a bit of a scrub fetish.
-好吧 -那个…
-Okay. -Hey…
-你有没有留意到 我们… -像是心有灵犀
-Did you notice we kinda-- -Finish each other's sentences?
我想说的是需要几个新的碗
I was gonna say, need new bowls.
注射N-40的感觉如何
So, how was the N-40?
花不是长出来的…
Flowers didn't grow…
是雕刻出来的 画出来的
They were sculpted. Painted.
我也想告诉你 但是我正在恢复过来 注射了…
I mean, I would tell you about it, but I'm just coming down off the--
-善言素 -对
-Verbaluce. -Yeah.
那种话都到了嘴边 但就是说不出来的感觉
That tip-of-the-tongue feeling when you can't find the right word
那种觉得自己 再也找不到适当的词的感觉
and you feel like you'll never find the right word again?
对
Yeah.
你傻乎乎的样子挺可爱的
Well, you're cute when you're stupid.
好吧 不过挺可惜的 因为我原本打算今天…
Okay, but it sucks because today was the day that…
我有一些话 原本打算今天跟你说的 丽姿
There was something that I was gonna tell you today, Lizzy.
好吧 我们有的是时间
Okay, well, we got time.
嗯 确实
Yes, we do.
我们就只有时间了
All we've got is time.
不错
Okay.
你也了解这种音乐
What you know about this?
你对此一无所知
You know nothing about this.
那总结一下…
So, to sum up…
我很喜欢
I love it.
很美
It's beautiful.
你要带我去哪里
-Where do you wanna take me? -Hmm.
要不去那座岛吧 就是生产矿泉水的那座岛
What about that island, you know, the one where they make water?
斐济岛
Fiji?
斐济岛
Fiji.
-我会带你去斐济岛的 -谢谢
-I'll take you to Fiji. -Thank you.
不过需要点钱
Just need a little money.
我们去马克家吧 给他庆祝生日
Can we go to Mark's? For his birthday?
星期二才是他的生日 但他那混♥蛋♥会庆祝一整个星期
It was Tuesday, but he's a celebrate-all-week motherfucker. Please?
-拜托了 -得问老大的意见
Gotta ask the boss.
你们俩去好好玩吧 我在这里待着 好吗
You two go have fun. I'm gonna stay here. Okay?
-我想你 -我更想你
-Miss you. -Miss you more.
你开车没问题
You cool to drive?
当然
Ice cold.
杰夫
Oh, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff!
杰夫
Jeff!
(《新英格兰医学杂♥志♥》)
艾纳斯蒂先生 抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late, Mr. Abnesti.
等到你叫我史蒂夫的那天 我都该退休了
I'm gonna retire the day you call me Steve.
一点都不迟
Not late at all.
不过海瑟呢…
Heather, on the other hand…
好 正提到她呢
Yeah, speak of the devil.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事
All right.
我太失礼了 介绍两位认识 海瑟 杰夫
Oh, how rude of me. Jeff, Heather. Heather, Jeff.
记录一下 在你们进蜘蛛头监狱之前 或者在这里期间
For the record, either prior to or during your incarceration here at Spiderhead,
你们俩说过话吗
have you two ever spoken?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No.
是否有过任何互动
Ever interacted in any way?
我刚才不是说了没有吗
Did I not just say no?
没有
No.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
你在问谁
Who are you asking?
我在问你们俩 杰夫先说吧
I'm asking both of you. Let's start with Jeff.
好 她看上去不错
Yeah, she seems nice.
你喜欢用这个词 我的意思是她对你的吸引力有多大
You like that word, but no, I mean, how attractive is she?
怎么了 史蒂夫 你自己看不见吗
What, Steve, you can't see it for yourself?
麻烦你安静一下 我在问杰夫 她的长相如何
Can you shut up, please? I'm asking Jeff. How's she looking?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
10分为满分 打个分
-A scale of one to ten? -Um…
嗯 7点5分吧
Yeah, she's a seven and a half.
海瑟 你呢
And, Heather?
他还行 我心情好的话可以给他5分
He's all right. A five on a good day.
你是不是给她注射了实话素
-Did you give her Honest-Ease?
没 我得先征求同意 你知道的
No, I would have to ask. You know.
我这个人比较难搞
I'm just kind of a bitch.
那我想把我刚才的分数改成8分
Well, then I would like to change my vote to an eight.
好了 杰夫 海瑟
All right, uh, Jeff, Heather,
你们是否同意注射N-40 注射药物
can I have your permission to administer N-40? Drip on?
同意
Acknowledge.
-行 -海瑟
电影精选列表