What the hell?
等一下 这个以前是一部电梯 对吧?
Wait a minute, this was an elevator before, right?
是我们中的那个家伙干的?
Which one of us is doing this?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
警告 警告 美洲豹爆♥炸♥系统已经装备
Alert, alert. Panther explosives armed.
等等 等一下我们已经在这儿了!
Wait, wait. We were here already!
还有多少时间?! 快点!
How much time we got?! Come on!
是条死路
lt`s a dead end.
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
幻觉
An illusion.
看起来不像
Doesn`t look like it.
贝思 往哪边? 哈里 咱们上哪儿去?
Beth, which way? Harry, where do we go?
哪儿? 哪儿是哪儿啊 诺曼?
Where? Where`s where, Norman?
那角落附近?
Around that corner?
那里是什么?
And what`s there?
只是我们脑海里的另一条死路是幻觉
Just another blind alley in the maze of our minds. lllusion.
他可能是对的
Maybe he`s right.
要是相信那个 咱们就完蛋了
We believe that, we`re dead.
你们继续吧不要管我了
Just go on. Leave me.
你不会死在这下面的我不会让你死的快点
You`re not going to die down here. l`m not going to let you die. Come on.
我还不想死
l`m not going to die.
你得按下按钮
You have to push the button.
我看不到按钮
l can`t see a button.
我看不到按钮
l can`t see the button.
我看不到按钮
l can`t see the button.
没用的
lt`s no use.
我们会死在这儿
We die down here.
已经没时间了看起来都一样
We`re running out of time. They all look the same.
我不知道我们是在哪儿 或是见了什么鬼了
l don`t know where we are or what we`re stuck in.
我们是困在自己的幻觉里了幻想我们可以改变未来
Where we are is stuck in the illusion that we can change the future.
是条死路
lt`s a dead end.
就像我一直在说的:
Just like l said all along:
我们会死在这儿
We die down here.
也许他是对的
Maybe he`s right.
也许他是对的
Maybe he`s right.
我不会死的
l`m not going to die.
贝思也不会死
Beth`s not going to die.
你也不会死的
And you`re not going to die.
这么着 别管我了
Look, just leave me.
我们不是在太空船里! 是在迷你潜艇里! 这不是真的!
We`re not in the spacecraft! We`re in the mini-sub! This isn`t real!
这都是你所显现的幻觉! 让它消失!
This is your manifestation! Let it go!
是条死路
lt`s a dead end.
我们不会死在这儿的
We`re not going to die here.
还没到时候呢
lt`s not our time.
感谢上帝 我们出来了
Thank God, we`re out of here.
别高兴太早
Don`t start celebrating yet.
怎么了?
Why not?
我认为我们走的还不够快
l don`t think we`re going fast enough.
为了什么?
For what?
水下的爆♥炸♥会产生吸力会把我们吸进去的
An underwater blast creates a suction. lt`ll suck us into it.
也就是说 即便是冲击波没有干掉咱们
That is, if the shock wave doesn`t kill us first.
警告 警告倒数二十秒
Alert, alert. Mark 20 seconds and counting.
美洲豹爆♥炸♥系统已经启动
Panther explosives are now activated.
6♥4♥0 英尺
6♥4♥0 feet.
630.
620.
610你信教吗 诺曼?
610. You a religious man, Norman?
无神论者但不绝对
Atheist. But l`m flexible.
向上拉 诺曼! 向上拉!
Pull up, Norman! Pull up!
快点 向上拉!
Come on, pull up!
这里是7号♥护卫舰
This is Escort 7.
我们已经看到OSSA的迷你潜艇 方位105
We have sighted OSSA mini-sub, bearing 105.
重复方位105
Repeat. Bearing 105.
准备减压程序
Preparing to make contact for decompression procedure.
怎么了?
What`s going on?
小事一桩
More of nothing.
我想谢谢你救了我的命
l want to thank you for saving my life.
救了一个有意思的生命
lnteresting life to save.
你睡一会儿吧
You get some sleep.
我不知道该怎么向他们做任务汇报
l have no idea what to tell them when they debrief us.
我的背痛死了
My back is killing me.
下次离开迷你潜艇是时 我得记着先伸伸懒腰
Next time l have to remember to stretch before l jettison from a mini-sub.
我们在这儿被困了三天
We`ve been trapped in here for about 3 days.
他们要个解释我们应该想一下要告诉他们什么
They want an explanation. We ought to figure out what we want to tell them.
杀人的水母 乌贼 海蛇
Killer jellyfish, squid, sea snakes
和一个大金球型的外星人? 得了吧
and an alien being in the form of a giant totemic golden ball? Please.
我们毁了价值一亿美金的设备 还死了人
We destroyed $ 100 million worth of equipment down there and people died.
他们想要答案你们会跟他们说些什么?
They want answers. What do you guys want to tell them?
我们怎么没死?
Why aren`t we dead?
什么?
What?
你说
You said
"未来不能被改变"
"The future can`t be changed."
不能
lt can`t.
但在太空船里他们叫它"不明事件"
But in the spaceship they called it an Unknown Entry Event.
就像我们没有活着来告诉他们这些事
Like we never got here alive to tell them about it.
你说我们无法活着回来如果不能改变未来 我们应该已经死了
You said we wouldn`t survive. lf you can`t change the future, we`d be dead.
我们还活着我们没死
We`re alive. We`re not dead.
马上我们就会在一个都是军人的房♥间里
And in 2 minutes we`ll be in a room full of military guys.
他们知道有关球体的事
They know about the Sphere.
我们知道的 在与水面上失去联络之前 巴恩斯跟他们联络过
We know Barnes got ahold of them before we lost contact to the surface.
你想告诉他们什么?
What do you want to tell them?
有什么关系吗? 球体已经被摧毁了
Why bother? The Sphere`s destroyed.
但我们还有那种能力 对吧?
But we still have the power, am l right?
我不知道是否要信任他们 也不知道是否要相信你
l don`t know if l trust them with it. l don`t know if l trust you.
我不想睡不着觉 害怕在我睡着之后
l don`t want to not be able to sleep, afraid l`ll wake up
把梦魇显现出来
having manifested some nightmare
然后各种怪事都发生在我公♥寓♥里头
and there`s all kinds of weird things in my apartment.
这是一个很可怕的想法
That`s a frightening thought.
不是开玩笑
No kidding.
那么
So
如果我们还是拥有这能力
if we still have the power
你会用它做什么?
what do you want to do with it?
上帝知道他们会怎么做
God knows what they`ll do with it.
你是否担心过 如果这个能力落入错误的人手里会怎么样?
Are you worried what will happen if it falls into the wrong hands?
是坦白说 我不知道谁是错误的人
Yeah. Frankly, l don`t know what the wrong hands are.
也可能更糟: 我们就是错误的人
Or what`s worse: the wrong hands or our hands.
我们就是错误的人
We are the wrong hands.
我们已经证明了
We proved it.
你知道 我们三个是开明的人 都很聪明
You know, the 3 of us are enlightened people, we`re intelligent
我们甚至回收空罐和瓶子
we even recycle our cans and bottles.
但当我们一旦拥有能力了 我们显现出的是刻薄
But when we got our shot, we manifested every mean
扭曲 报复 偏执狂 所有你想得到的
distorting, vengeful, paranoid thought you could think of.
是这样
We did.
对吧?
Right?
你相信我们还有这个能力
You believe we still have the power.
我们当然还是有这种能力
Of course we still have it.
那是就那个方程的答案
And that`s the answer to the equation.
我们改变不了未来
We can`t change the future.
我们没死但他们却不会知道真♥相♥为什么?
We`re not dead. But they don`t know. Why?
我不同意你的说法
l`m not following you.
因为我们还有这种能力
Because we have the power
忘掉
to forget.
忘掉
To forget.
你希望我们同意忘掉?
You want us to agree to forget?
等一下 我们真的希望这样做?
Wait a minute, are we sure that we want to do this?
是的
Yes.
这可是人类历史上最伟大的发现
This is the greatest discovery in the history of mankind.
我们却要把它当成打错了字一样涂掉?
We`re just going to white it out like it`s a typing error?
是的
l`m sure.
你呢 贝思?
What about you, Beth?
怎么了 诺曼?
What`s the matter, Norman?
要让它消失不那么容易
电影精选列表