The squid thing was Harry, but he`s asleep.
他的睡眠是没有梦的不可能是他你是剩下的唯一一个
He`s in a dreamless sleep. lt couldn`t be him. You are the only one left.
海蛇跟我有什么关系? 我又没有进过球体
What would the snakes have to do with me? l didn`t go in the Sphere.
看到罐子没有?
See the jars?
我把那些蛇放在那里面 但现在它们却从我眼前消失了
l put the snakes in there and they disappeared in front of my eyes.
谁让它们显现的 诺曼?
Who`s manifesting them, Norman?
是你
You are.
我跟海蛇没关系
l don `t have anything to do with snakes.
如果你不自己注射 我就不得不保护我自己了
lf you don`t use the hypodermic needle, l`m going to have to defend myself.
如果我进过球体 我会记得的!
l`d remember if l went in the Sphere!
别逼我这么做我不愿意
Don`t make me do this. l don`t want to do this.
我没有让任何事情显现
l didn `t manifest anything.
我没有让乌贼显现 我没有让
l didn `t manifest the squid. l didn `t manifest the.
我不该这样跟你说话的
l shouldn `t be talking to you like this.
你为什么把空气从房♥间抽掉? 那是我的空气
Why are you taking the gas out of the room? That`s my air.
水里头是什么?!
What`s with this water?!
好好想想谁小时候会害怕水母?
Think it through. Whose childhood fears were the jellyfish?
-水母? -想起来了 诺曼?
-Jellyfish? -Remember, Norman?
不止是我一个人害怕水母
l`m not the only one who`s afraid of jellyfish.
这根本就不是水母
This wasn`t exactly a jellyfish.
根本没听说过这样的水母
Jellyfish like this are unheard of.
谁都会
Anybody can be
怕水母很多人都怕
afraid of jellyfish. A lot of people are afraid of them.
是不是可能是你进去过球体
lsn`t it possible that you went inside the Sphere
而你却不记得了?
and you just don`t remember?
我没有进去过! 你该看一下监视器的录影带的!
l didn`t go inside the Sphere! You would`ve seen it on the video!
我没有进去过!
l didn`t go inside the Sphere.
有 你进去过
Yes, you did.
他还活着吗?
ls he alive?
你进去过球体
You went inside the Sphere
但你不记得了这就是问题所在
and you just don `t remember. That`s the problem.
那不是我! 我不要注射!
lt`s not me! l`m not going to use it!
用那个针筒自己注射
lnject yourself with the hypodermic needle.
那是你的蛇瞧?
lt`s your snakes. See?
那都是恐惧只是恐惧而已
lt`s all a fear. lt`s just a fear.
你可以让它消失的只要用那个针筒
You can make it go away. Just use the hypodermic needle.
船很快就会来 我们就可以离开这儿了
And the ships will come and we`ll get out of here.
你在干什么?! 你会杀了我的!
What are you doing?! You`re going to kill me!
你可是阻止它的
You can stop it.
振作起来
Try to pull yourself together.
你的恐惧会把我们全害死的
Your fears are going to kill all of us.
求求你 不要打开舱门
Please, don`t open the hatch.
你会在水中冻死的
You`ll freeze to death in the water.
你这是自杀! 别开舱门!
You`ll kill yourself! Don`t open the hatch!
我懂得够多了 不会死在这下面
l know enough not to get killed down here.
在你的领域里你是最够资格的吗?
Are you the most qualified in your field?
你有什么资格? 为什么你会在这儿?
What exactly are your qualifications? Why are you here?
为什么你会在这儿? 为什么你会在这儿?
Why are you here? Why are you here?
你是最够资格的吗?
Are you the most qualified?
你差一点害死我
You almost got me killed.
对我们大家来说 你太危险了
You`re a danger to all of us.
面对显示吧
Come back to reality.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
你是真实的吗?
Are you real?
跟几乎把我淹死的水一样真实
As real as the water that almost drowned me.
你曾想杀了我
You tried to kill me.
你在那里干吗?
What are you doing there?
贝思 你进过球体
Beth, you went into the Sphere.
是不是?
Didn`t you?
回答我
Answer me.
我不知道该怎么想我感觉就像无法呼吸
l don`t know what to think. l feel like l can`t breathe.
我思绪很乱 你知道吗?
l`m losing it, you know?
我试着整理出一个头绪来 不过
l`m trying to keep it together, but .
发生什么事了?
What`s going on?
为什么把我排除在外?
Why`d you put me out?
你们在忙些什么?
What are you guys up to?
你到球体里面去过 哈里
You went in the Sphere, Harry.
贝思也是
So did Beth.
我也是
So did l.
我想
l think.
如果是这样 怎么了?
And if so, what?
任何我们以为或是想像的事
Everything that we feel or think
就会
just
发生
happens.
那就是发生在太空人身上的事
That`s what happened to the astronauts.
椅子上的太空人 你说过他的头怎么了?
The astronaut in the chair, what did you say about his head?
他有
He had
钝器重击的伤口他的头被打了一下
blunt force trauma. He got hit in the head.
他们一个接一个的进入球体
They went into the Sphere one by one
变得互相害怕 直到他们互相杀死对方
became afraid of each other, till they killed each other off.
现在我们在做同样的事
And we`re doing the same thing.
我不想杀死你
l don`t want to kill you.
请注意
Your attention, please.
所有工作人员必须离开爆♥炸♥区
All construction personnel must exit the blast area
立刻
immediately.
美洲豹爆♥炸♥系统已经启动
Panther explosives are now activated.
倒数13分钟
Mark 13 minutes and counting.
想告诉我那是谁的声音吗?
Want to tell me who that voice is?
这下面有用来炸开珊瑚的炸♥药♥
They had explosives down here to blow up the coral.
前面我出去时 我在太空船周围设置了防御系统
So when l went out before, l set up a defense perimeter around the spaceship.
一定是有什么东西启动了它
Something must have triggered it.
来自球体内部的东西
Something from inside the Sphere.
-球体里没有东西你知道的 -那么是什么?
-Nothing in the Sphere. You know that. -Then what?
不知道
l don`t know.
还是谁?
Then who?
是我
lt`s me.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我只是在想有关炸♥药♥的事
l was just thinking about the explosives.
只是在我脑海中闪了一下肯定就启动它了
lt just flashed inside my mind. lt must`ve triggered them.
我还有想死的念头
l was thinking about wanting to die.
你把炸♥药♥放在太空船旁边?
You put explosives near the spacecraft?
是的
Yeah, l did.
不过大约有一百码远
But they`re about 100 yards away.
太空船里头还有很多的液态氢
There`s a lot of liquid hydrogen left on that spacecraft.
如果爆♥炸♥的话 会把所有的东西都炸的粉碎
lf it explodes, it`ll disintegrate everything.
迷你潜艇 现在! 快走!
Mini-sub, now! Let`s go!
希望水面上有船
l hope there`s a ship up there.
请注意
Your attention, please.
所有工作人员必须马上离开爆♥炸♥区
All construction personnel must exit the blast area immediately.
美洲豹爆♥炸♥系统已经启动
Panther explosives are now activated.
倒数10分钟
Mark 10 minutes and counting.
快走! 快走!
Let`s go! Let`s go!
快 快啊!
Come on, come on!
快点 快跑!
Come on, move!
继续跑
Keep moving.
我们不会成功的!
We`re not going to make it!
没时间了
There`s not enough time.
快跑
Just keep moving.
还有时间我们不会死在这儿的快跑
We`re not out of time. We`re not going to die here. Keep moving.
走吧 诺曼
Let`s go, Norman.
我像个开潜水艇的人吗?
lt`s not like l drive subs, okay?
你现在就开着一艘
You`re driving one now.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么了?
What`s going on?
不知道
l don`t know.
我们怎么会在太空船里面?
Why are we inside the spaceship?
不知道
l don`t know.
快走!
Let`s go!
警告 警告倒数五分钟
Now alert, alert. 5 minutes and counting.
我们没动啊 谁按按钮了?
We`re not moving. Anybody hit the button?
什么?
电影精选列表