What...?
劳拉,我感应到了
I'm connected, Laura.
我看见他所见到的
I see what he sees.
他正在一条小街上开车 我看见两层高的大厦
He's driving down a small street.I see two-story buildings...
有一个男人在遛狗
A man walking a small dog...
他们在交通灯那儿停下来
They're stopping at a stoplight.
好了,听清楚
Okay, okay, okay, here we go!Here we go!
我看见路牌
I see street signs.
格温瀑布街和沃里克街
Gwynn's Falls and Warwick!
格温瀑布街交界... - 他进了一个停车场
The intersection of Gwynn's Falls... - He's crossed into a parking lot!
什么? - 格温瀑布街和沃里克街
- What? - Gwynn's Falls and Warwick.
格温瀑布吗?- 在哪里?
Gwynn's Falls? - Where?
那是在水库山!
That's in Reservoir Hill!
一家超♥市♥,有一个超♥市♥,一个大超♥市♥!
A supermarket, there's a supermarket,a big supermarket!
一家超♥市♥!
A supermarket!
他要到附近格温瀑布街和沃里克街的超♥市♥
He's going into the supermarket near Gwynn's Falls and Warwick.
抓住你的短裤!
Hang on to your shorts!
他在打一个女人的主意 是的,有一个女人!
He's going after a woman!Yes, there's a woman!
走吧!
Let's go!
你怎么考到驾照的?
How the hell did you get a driver's license?
他在哪?
Where is he, Eve?
第一列货架,水果蔬菜部
Aisle one...Fruits and Vegetables!
在第一列货架,水果蔬菜部
In aisle one...Fruits and Vegetables.
罗布可否上前帮忙查看货品价格?
请在七号♥机付钱
肉类部,一线电♥话♥
找人来客户服务柜台
我们到了超♥市♥,然后如何?
We're there. Now what?
普雷斯,快来!
Come on, Press! Let's move!
天啊!是你
My God! It's you!
可否替我签个名? - 可以
Will you sign my "Space Flakes" box? - Sure.
你有笔吗?
You got a pen?
有的
I do.
你叫什么名字? - 达琳
What's your name? - Darlene.
达琳
"Darlene."
你知道一个秘密吗?
You know a secret, Darlene?
太空玉米片很难吃的
I think "Space Flakes" taste like shit.
哪个货架? - 玉米片
Which row? - Cereal!
普雷斯,来 - 小心!
Come on, Press. - Watch it!
玉米片货架在哪?
Where's the goddamn cereal?
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you. - Really nice to meet you.
是她! - 救命!
It's her! - Help me!
那边?
Which way?
快!哪边?
Quick! Which way?
她怎么说?
What did she say?
他们往楼下去
They're going down some stairs.
地窖!快找地窖!
They're going down some stairs!A basement! Find a basement!
那里很黑
It's dark.
他想跟她交合!
He wants to mate with her!
停下来!离我远点
Stop it! Get away from me!
起来!
Get up!
住口! - 救命!
Shut up! - Help!
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
混帐! - 不要!
Damn it! - No!
救命!救命!救命!
Help! Help! Help!
救民!
Help!
他想强♥奸♥她
He's trying to rape her.
别开枪
Man, don't shoot!
连旅店也懒得找?
Why don't you get a motel?
该死的小孩
Fuckin' kids.
他知道我感应得到
He knows I'm tapping in.
救命,放开我!住手
Help! Leave me alone! Stop!
放开我!
Get off me!
夏娃
Eve
帕特里克
Patrick.
[生物灾难第四研究所]
快给我滚!
Go on! Get out of here!
快滚!
Get out!
别动,航♥天♥员 - 把枪放下
Hey! Don't move, spaceman. - Put down the gun.
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
快点!
Get 'em up!
怎么回事?
What the hell is this, Dennis?
你心知肚明,有怪事发生
You can't deny some bugged-out stuff going on around here.
什么怪事?
What kind of stuff?
是你告诉我你觉得不舒服
Look, you told me yourself you were feeling weird.
你得去作检验
You gotta go in for tests, bro.
好,我不介意到研究所
Okay... Sure, I don't mind going into the lab.
开闸
Open the gate'.!
怎么了?
What the hell is going on?
雌性激素激增,她在发♥情♥
Estrogen level's peaking.It's like she's in heat.
放我出去!
Let me out!
放我出去!
Let me out!
走吧
Let's go.
她有服药吗? - 有,一般的剂量
Has she been given any medication? - Yes, her usual close.
放我出去!劳拉!
Let me out, Laura!
剂量要加倍
I'm going to double it.
放我出去!
Let me out!
听好!劳拉!
Listen to me, Laura...
劳拉!
Laura!
459号♥警报,帕瑞克罗斯来了,封锁第四研究所!密封化合物!
Code 459 alert.Patrick Ross in Biohazard Four.Seal the compound!
快逃,谢莉!赶快离开那里!
Get out of there, Sherry! Get outta there!
帕瑞克,快走开
Patrick, leave her alone!
开门
Open the door.
我明白你所受的苦,我可以帮你
I know what you're going through.And I can help you.
让我帮你 - 快开门
Let me help you. - Open the goddamn door!
不行
I can't do that.
打开它! - 我做不到...
Open it! - I can't do that...
你快放开她!离开她吧!
Get away from her! Get away from her now!
证据确凿
The proof is incontrovertible.
你儿子在火星受到感染
Your son was infected up in that capsule.
对不起,参议员
I'm sorry, Senator.
我的天!
Jesus God.
我们会低调处理此事
Rest assured,we'll deal with this quietly.
给予他最好的医疗
Medical treatment, the best doctors.
国民才不愿见到国家英雄…
The last thing this country needs
沦为杀人狂魔
is a spectacle with a national hero being publicly compromised.
废话少说,卡特
Cut the crap, Carter.
我们究竟怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
两个命令
Two imperatives.
我们得马上缉捕帕瑞克
We have to find Patrick and bring him in immediately.
我们必须消除任何可能性
We have to neutralize any possibility
这种情况可能会泄露给媒体
that this situation could leak to the media.
上将们十分担忧
The generals are very concerned.
他们会拔掉他,对吗?
They're gonna kill him.Aren't they, Carter?
我们要找你的儿子回来
We need to find your son.
你这傲慢的混♥蛋♥,听着
Now, you listen to me,you arrogant son-of-a-bitch.
若你敢动我儿子分毫
If you so much as touch a hair on his head,
你就不得好死!
you will rue the clay you were born!
你这样是在帮倒忙
You make it very hard to help you, Senator.
去你的
Go fuck yourself!
你想我怎么样?
What the hell did you think I was gonna do?
任由你们对付我的儿子?
Stand here and let you take my son?
若有需要,我会找总统帮忙
I'll call the goddamn President if I have to.
老头,你听好
Listen carefully, old man.
这根本不由总统作主
This is way beyond the President.Way beyond.
是吗? - 你想救帕瑞克?
Oh? - You wanna save Patrick?
帮我们找他回来
Help us bring him in.
可恶!怎么搞的?
Damn, man! What is up?
连外星人都对我没兴趣
I can't even get no play from an alien.
有些人遗传密♥码♥有毛病
Some people carry a disease in their genetic code.
这并不意味着他们有病
It doesn't mean that they have the disease,
但存在的可能性,它可能会传递给他们的孩子
but the possibility exists it might be passed on to their children.
太空拓展部的医生说我有镰状红细胞
Well, those N.S.E.G. doctors told me I had sickle trait.