是的 我们刚刚降落
Yeah, we just landed.
是 我们什么时候化妆?
Yeah. What time you want us for making up?
好的
OK.
现在我们直接去住处
So we are going straight to the house now
然后你可以想干嘛干嘛
and then you can have enough whatever,
然后我们两点开始
and then we will start at two.
好了 你回到丹麦了
Now, you are back in Denmark.
上帝保佑
God forbid.
怎么了 我在海关免税店买♥♥的
Well, I got them in customs.
其实 挺傻的 不过跟你的头发很配
Very stupid, you know. They suit your hair,though.
你说话真残忍♥
Well, you are so cruel.
你好 你先上去吧
Hi. You go up.
外套?
Coat?
起居室和钢琴在那儿
Living room and piano there.
厨房♥在那儿
Kitchen there.
你的房♥间在这儿
Your room here.
你不是要住个城♥堡♥吗?
Did I rent you a castle or what?
好了 安定 克服时差的安♥眠♥药♥
Okay, Diazepam, sleeping pills against jet lag.
一点丹麦克朗现金
Some Danish cash.
我和莫莉谈过了 约好了周一早上
I spoke to Molly, she has it ready for you this Monday morning,
她会在录音室里等你
who's at the studio.
你有了城♥堡♥ 录音室 莫莉 司机
You have a castle, a studio, Molly, a driver,
还有个叫平庞的管家
and a house keeper called Ping-Pong
你喜欢的电视节目两点开始 你还有半个小时
And that TV show you love is at 2, so you got half an hour.
今晚我们为你准备了精彩的节目
We have a great night planned for you.
许多流行明星将会现身 他们之中有
A lot of wonderful people will stop by, among others a huge star
专程乘飞机从洛杉矶赶来的创作歌♥手托马斯·雅各布
Singer-songwriter Thomas Jacob straight from his home in LA.
他将为我们献唱
He'll sing for us.
你现在名利双收 而且成功戒掉毒瘾
You're rich, you're famous, and you're clean again
这次为了录制新歌♥回到这里
and you're back here to record new songs.
我回来是因为我的制♥作♥人
I'm here because my producer
想要在丹麦录制
wants to be in Denmark.
她名叫莫莉·莫 你可以从这里看到她
Her name is Molly Moe. You can see her here.
你录歌♥曲的时候她总是和你在一起
And she's always with you when you're recording.
没有她我会感到无所适从
I'd be helpless without her.
她帮我理清混乱无章的思路
She creates order in my chaos.
我对歌♥曲和音乐会有上万种想法
I can come up with 10,000 ideas for songs and music -
但没有她我就无法完成一首完整的歌♥
but I wouldn't be able to put a single song together without her.
她对我很重要 莫莉
She's vital to me. Molly.
我想知道... 没有了酒精 离婚 毒品
I was thinking ... Can you continue forever to write
你还能不能继续写伤感的爱情歌♥曲
songs of painful love without all the booze, divorces and drugs?
我们之前说好只谈音乐不谈毒品 酒精 离婚之类的废话
We agreed to talk about music and not drugs, alcohol and divorce and crap.
我对这些很反感
I'm sick of it.
我可以出其不意地问别的问题
I can be unpredictable that way.
那我也可以
So can I.
好吧...
Okay ...
我要去唱歌♥了
I'll go sing now.
还好你没打他
Glad you didn't slap him.
我老了
Getting old.
你女儿给你留了个口信
Your daughter's left you a message.
真快啊 她想要什么?
That was fast. What she want?
她是你女儿 她没事也能打电♥话♥来的
Look, she is your daughter. She can call for no reason.
我有点怀疑 什么意思?
I doubt it. Meaning?
她要钱
Meaning money.
她只是想跟你一起喝杯咖啡 四五年一次而已
She's intended to a coffee. What, once every four...five years.
唠唠叨叨...
Bla, bla, bla...
咖啡还是晚饭?
Coffee or dinner?
咖啡就好
Coffee will be fine.
你周日有空 我会带上钱包的
Your Sunday is clear. I'll bring my wallet.
嗯... 我们在电视上看到了你
So ... we saw you on TV.
诺亚觉得有你这样的外公真是太棒了 而且他现在也在学吉他
Noa thinks it's cool that you're his grandad. And he plays the guitar, too.
你要录CD?
You're recording a CD?
对 明天开工
Yes. We start tomorrow.
你是直接从洛杉矶飞过来的还是...?
Did you come straight from LA or ...?
所以你在倒时差...?
So you're a bit jet-lagged ...?
算是
A bit.
现在还是一个人?
And no wife these days?
没有 谢天谢地
No, and I thank the gods for that.
对啊 你有凯特
Well, you have Kate.
你想要托马斯给你的CD签名的话就去拿吧
If you want Thomas to autograph your CDs, you should go get them.
诺亚...
Noa...
那我就开门见山问 你可以拒绝 你能借我点儿钱吗?
I'll ask you right out. You can say no. Can you lend me some money?
我买♥♥了一间新公♥寓♥ 要添置很多东西
I bought a new apartment, and there's just been tons of stuff to handle.
多少钱?
How much?
6万克朗
60,000 kroner.
可以...
Yes...
我会打借条的 嗯...
We'll write an IOU, uhm ...
你跟凯特说
Talk to Kate.
告诉她你的账号♥...
Give her your account number...
我老板说我两三年左右会成为合伙人
My boss says I'll be made partner in 2-3 years.
该死... 又这样
Damn it... Not again.
这是什么...
What is this...
这是什么?
What is this?
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
擦干眼泪吧
Wipe your cheek.
你的CD我全有
I have all your CDs.
嗯 哦
Yeah, yeah.
好的...
Okay...
写"外公给诺亚"
Write "To Noa from Grandad."
我只签自己的名字
I just sign my name.
你为什么不住宾馆?
Why aren't you staying in a hotel?
我喜欢一个人呆着
I like being alone.
你多大开始学吉他的?
How old were you when you learned to play the guitar?
我起先学的是钢琴
I started out on the piano.
和我爸爸学 他在教堂演奏管风琴
With my dad. He played in church. The organ.
他去世了吗?
Is he dead?
不知道
Not that I know of.
很幸运是不是 诺亚?
Lucky you, huh, Noa?
我想我该为明天做准备了
I think it's about time I start preparing for tomorrow.
别忘了谢谢托马斯
Don't forget to thank Thomas.
谢谢
Thank you.
好...谢谢你 托马斯
Okay ... well, thank you, Thomas.
托马斯 嗨!
Thomas, hi!
莫莉
Molly.
你看上去棒极了
You look great.
你看上去糟透了
You look like crap.
我等不及了!
I can't wait!
曼陀林如何? 我最近非常喜欢这种乐器
How about mandolins? I've had a thing about them lately.
会很好听
It would sound awesome.
我想还是算了吧
I think I'll leave it out.
不试试怎么知道
You can't know that yet.
二重唱...
It's a duet ...
嗨
Hi.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我妈妈在洗手间
My mom's in the bathroom.
嗨 抱歉 但你的菲佣说可以在这里等你
Hi. Sorry, but your Filipino said it was okay to wait for you here.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
我本该打个电♥话♥ 但是...
I should've called but ...
停 停 停 闭嘴听我说
No, no, stop. Be quiet and listen to me.
你不能想来就来想走就走 也不能叫我关门
You can't come and go as you wish. Or tell me to close doors.
你... 你要干嘛? 还想借钱?
What ... What do you want? More money?
要什么?
Well?
老板给了我一段时间的病假
My boss sent me home on sick leave.
明早起我要开始为期六周的康复治疗
I have to go to rehab for 6 weeks starting tomorrow morning.
否则我就会被开除 这是公♥司♥制度
Otherwise I'll be fired. It's company policy.
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
诺亚早上会自己起床做作业
Noa gets up on his own in the morning, and he does his homework.