I've never been this happy before.
所以如果能一如既往的话 我可以继续保持快乐
So if nothing happens I can go on staying happy.
你希望能怎么样?
What would you like to happen?
也是不变
Nothing.
你看吧?
You see?
看来一切都解决得很完美了
Maybe it's all been worked out already.
也许吧 你该睡觉了
Maybe it has but you'd better go to sleep.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
别让臭虫咬了
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning okay?
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
为了这样的真爱之吻
I'd sleep another hundred years O love
我愿再睡上一百年
for such another kiss.
坦尼森说的 你知道吧
That's Tennyson you know.
我知道
I know.
你那时没有吻我 对吧?
You never did kiss me did you?
没有
No.
没关系 我也没睡过一百年
It's okay I never slept a hundred years either.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
现在好多了
That's much better.
再把头抬高一点
But keep your head a little higher.
昂首挺胸信心满满 就这样
And much more confidence that's it.
要时刻保持淑女形象
And always remember to be a lady.
已经近似完美了 亲爱的
That was almost quite perfect my dear.
不过还有一点
But just one thing.
一定要挺直肩膀
Please remember to keep your shoulders back.
这样更加优雅动人
It's much more elegant.
像这样 这样
Like that that's it.
哦亲爱的
Oh dear.
要亲切 但绝不能粗俗
Be thou familiar but by no means vulgar.
你的白马王子来了
Well there's your date.
记住 温文尔雅风姿绰约
Remember now poise grace
最重要的是 宛若淑女
and above all a lady.
吹得好
Beautiful!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
我想把这首曲子献给两位
I'd like to dedicate that tune to the two people
我在这个世上最爱的
I love most in the whole world.
我最心爱的女孩和我的老铁
My best girl and my best friend.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much it was a pleasure.
好了 回家吧
Come on let's go home.
我们别走 等一下
We ain't going wait a minute.
等一下 老弟
Wait a minute my man.
你抽烟 我得给魔鬼应得的 宝贝
You smoking I got to give the devil his due baby.
我们不能回家
We can't go home.
除非他现在就走
Unless he's gonna leave now.
因为我们为大家扫清道路
Cause we got the way cleared for everybody.
我的老弟 我最好的朋友
My man and my best friend
和他最心爱的女孩一起来
is coming with his best girl.
我从来没有一个朋友穿过白西装
I ain't never had no best friend in a white suit.
等等 你们不会走吧
Wait a minute y'all ain't leaving no.
你不能和她一起走
You ain't going with her.
你知道那是谁吗?
You know who that is?
卡多尼亚之脸
Caldoniaface.
就是她
That's her.
瞧你 你也想让自己看起来无辜啊?
Look how innocent you trying to look innocent now see?
你了解她吗?
You know her?
你也不了解他
You don't really know him.
你告诉他我们知道了吗?
Did you tell him we knew you passin'?
当你还是黑鬼的时候 我就认识你
When you was a nigga I knew you see.
你是帕辛!
You are passin!
没错 你以前也去过狂欢节 对吧?
That's right you used to be in the carnival didn't you?
不是吗?
Didn't you?
不要笑
Don't smile.
你们是连体双胞胎 宝贝
You was connected Siamese twins baby.
你以前和一个黑妞有关系
You used to be connected to a black chick.
把你叫作黑褐宝贝
Called you Black and Tan baby.
没错 幕间休息时你们会分开
That's right you was gonna get separated at intermission.
我都说什么破玩意
I'm bullshitting baby.
来吧 我们去喝点咖啡
Come on we'll get some coffee.
你没事吧?
You okay?
给我滚出去 我没事?
Get your ass out of here am I okay?
带上这只狐狸精 好吗?
Take this fox would you?
好好爱她吧 你们在一起真是美
Love her man you're beautiful together.
都是白皮
Y'all are so white.
嘿嘿
Hey hey.
今晚你们真是爱意浓浓!
You're in love tonight!
我从没见过你笑着离开这里
I ain't never seen you smile and leave.
你捡到个漂亮大美人 宝贝!
You got a pretty lady baby!
她真美
She's beautiful.
特洛伊?
Troy?
嗯?
What?
你知道吗 这是我第一次感受到
You know that's the first time
那个字饱含的意义
that word ever meant anything to me.
什么字?
What word?
家 你说我们回家
Home you said let's go home.
就是这意思啊
I meant it.
你还说了别的
You said something else you know.
我知道
I know.
也是这个意思吗?
Did you mean that too?
是的
Yup
我也是
I do too.
挺有意思
It's so funny.
怎么?
What is?
这实际上是我们的第一次约会啊
In a way this is our first date.
真的啊 你意识到吗?
It really is you know?
而我们早已经互诉衷情了 不是吗?
And already we've said we love each other haven't we?
是啊
Yeah.
特洛伊?
Troy?
我们要缠绵一晚吗?
Are we gonna make love?
你真的想要吗
Is that what you want?
如果你也想的话
If it's what you want.
特洛伊 我如饥似渴
Oh Troy I want you so much.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是啊 我体会到我现在有种感觉
Oh yeah I know when I feel this way.
我从来没体会过的 别这么想
I've never really done anything don't think that.
就是这种
It's just this feeling.
如此奇怪的感觉
It's so strange.
你可能只是累了
You're probably just tired.
你已经站了一天了
You've been on your feet all day.
不 我只是突然觉得很好笑
No I just feel funny all of a sudden.
就在我们接吻时
Like when we kissed.
我觉得这好似一场梦
I feel it's all dream.
就像我还没完全醒过来一样
You know like I'm not completely awake yet.
可能是因为我睡觉的时候做了很多梦
That's because I've had so many dreams when I was asleep
有些如此真实 梦里不知身是客 以至于此刻现在
and some were so real that when this happens now
我难以分辨是否还是梦
I wonder if this isn't a dream too.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
是不是听起来很玄乎?
Do I sound crazy?
特洛伊 试着理解我
Troy try to understand.
只有你告诉我 我才能弄清楚
I can only understand if you tell me.
我不记得我什么时候睡着的
I don't remember when I fell asleep.
但那没过多久
But it couldn't have been too long after
我便进入梦乡
when I had a dream.
那更像是一场噩梦
It was more like a nightmare.
一个我素未谋面的人 正在吻我
A man someone I'd never seen before was kissing me.
我不知道他是怎么出现的
I don't know how he got there or anything.
但他正在吻我
But he was kissing me
似乎我对此无能为力
and I couldn't seem to do anything to stop him.
然后他抬起身走开了
电影精选列表