让你们相信我作为个丧亲的寡妇
It would be lessthan honest
站在这谋求你们同情怜悯
to allow you to believe that I stand here
真是太不诚实了
as the bereaved widow deserving of your deepest sympathies.
恰恰相反
On the contrary
我能感受到恋爱中的女人才有的快乐和幸福
I feel only the joy and happiness of a woman in love.
这份爱没有边界
A love that has no bounds
没有思维局限
nor any limits of understanding.
你看 事实是这里没有人死
You see the fact is no one has died.
我穿这身丧服只是
And I wear this costume only as
我们游戏的一部分
a part of a game we're playing.
是一个我们以前玩的游戏
A game we have played before
而且毫无疑问还会再玩
and undoubtedly will again.
奇怪的是 我从来没有质疑过
Strangely enough I've never questioned
我要扮演的这古怪角色
the bizarre nature of the role I'm required to play.
可能是因为我一直知道个不可否认的真♥相♥
Possibly because I've always known the undeniable truth.
他的爱也不能缺席
His love is as necessary
好戏就要开始了
as the charade that's about to begin.
你很爱他 对吧?
You loved him very much didn't you?
没错
Yes I did.
那他爱你吗?
And he did he love you?
毋庸置疑
There was no question of it.
那你为什么要背叛他?
Then why did you betray him?
我从没想过这会是背叛
I never thought of it as a betrayal.
我相信他也不会这么想
I'm sure he wouldn't have either
如果他早知道的话
if he had known.
结果他不知道?
Then he didn't know?
不
No.
他很清楚 和所有女人一样
But he knew that like all women
我也需要得到满足
I had a need to be fulfilled.
其中最重要的是
Above and beyond everything else.
爱的满足
A need to be loved.
我们必须心心相爱
We must be loved.
你很清楚的 不是吗?
You do understand this don't you?
可这还是背叛
It's still betrayal.
这只是你一厢情愿
That's what you want to think it is.
我是否跟你说过
Have I ever spoken to you about
背叛所带来的兴奋体验吗?
the excitement of betrayal?
说过不少次了
Many times.
你一直都需要得到爱的满足吗
Have you always had this need to be loved?
一直需要
Always.
你现在有这种感觉吗?
Do you feel this way now?
是的
Yes.
即使在今天?
Even today?
尤其是今天
Especially today.
唤 爱 睡 美 人
领衔主演:扎尔曼 金 Zalman King
代表作:野兰花 偷月情 情迷维纳斯
领衔主演:卡罗尔 怀特 Carol White
代表作:凯西回家 可怜的母牛 惊天动地
领衔主演:蒂莎 法罗 Tisa Farrow
代表作:生人回避2 食尸人 视死如归
医生 护士和护理员
The doctor nurse and attendants
你们都可以随便打听
they'll tell you all about it.
这是一个真实病例
This is an authentic act.
独一无二于今天的世界上
There's nothing like it in the world today.
独一无二的病例
The only act of its kind.
所有医学杂♥志♥上都有记载
It's on record in all the medical journals.
童叟无欺 绝无杜撰
This is not a fake or a fraud.
更不是现场编造的
This is not something madeup for the occasion.
有一个女孩 一个漂亮的女孩
But a girl a beautiful girl
静静地沉睡了八年
who has been asleep for the past eight years
期间有医生和护士不停地照看
in the constant care of a doctor and a nurse.
来进去一睹为快吧
Go in and see her now.
她就在里面!
She's in there now!
她美若天仙
She is so beautiful
但昏睡不醒
and has been asleep for so long.
这个漂亮的女孩似乎
That beautiful girl who's been
注定要在睡梦中度过一生 永远无法醒来
doomed to go through life asleep never to awaken.
再过一分钟就要开始了
New lecture starts in just one minute.
快来买♥♥票吧
Get your tickets.
只要一块钱
One dollar pays the way.
在医生的照看下
This girl has been asleep
这个女孩已沉睡了
under a doctor's supervision
足足八年
for the past eight years.
你们肯定都闻所未闻 见所未见
You've never seen anything like it.
实实在在的奇闻异事
A bonafide guaranteed attraction.
当今世界上独一无二的病例
The only act of its kind in the world today.
来看看这个美丽的睡美人吧
See that beautiful girl.
她现在就在里面
She's in here now.
你们一定闻所未闻
And alive you've never seen anything like it.
进来瞅瞅吧
Let's go now pay her a visit.
看看这鲜活的睡美人
See the sleeping beauty.
快来买♥♥票吧
Get your tickets.
只要一块钱
One dollar pays the way.
她就在里面
She's in there now.
在我们开始参观演示之前
Before we conduct our medical examination
我先自我介绍下
I would like to introduce myself.
我是塞缪尔医生
I am doctor Samuel Clemente.
这是我们的护士邦妮小姐
And our nurse is miss Bonnie Flutner.
今晚你们将看到的
What you are about to see tonight
是个现代生理学奇观
is a miracle and modernday physical phenomenon.
困扰全世界无数医学家的
The enigma that has baffled
未解之谜
medical scientists throughout the world.
我们把它称作
We call her simply
睡美人
the sleeping beauty.
睡美人 女士们先生们
The sleeping beauty ladies and gentlemen.
毫不夸张
She is no exaggeration.
货真价实
No deception.
女士们先生们 我从你们的脸中
Ladies and gentlemen as I look out among your faces
看到了你们的疑惑和不解
I see the questions that come up in your mind.
我敢肯定会有如下几个问题
I can ascertain what some of these questions will be.
我们的睡美人
Our sleeping beauty...
她有意识吗?
Does she have thoughts?
她有感知吗?
Does she indeed have feelings?
我们的美人她在做梦吗?
Is our beauty dreaming?
还是仅仅是睡着了?
Or is she simply asleep?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
我和你们一样不得而知
your guess is as good as mine.
我只知道 我们叫她睡美人是因为
All I know is we call her the sleeping beauty because
她昏睡不醒
A. She is asleep.
而且她美若天仙
and B. She is beautiful.
心率是68
Nurse the heart is 68.
女士们先生们 心率完全正常
Ladies and gentlemen that's normal.
脉搏
And the pulse...
也是正常的
is normal.
多不可思议啊 女士们先生们
It's amazing ladies and gentlemen.
纯粹的不可思议
Simply amazing.
女士们先生们
And now ladies and gentlemen
接下来我们进行下一环节
comes the part of our demonstration
我们可以一起玩个小活动
where we can all have a little fun.
我想这就是你们一直期待的
I think that's the part you've been waiting for.
当我望向欢乐的人山人海
As I look out among that happy sea of faces
在场的男士中
I think among some of you gents there
我发现有些真正的热血猛♥男♥
I detect some real redblooded sportsmen.
你们当中哪位有一块钱
So if any of you gents has one dollar to spare
和一腔猛♥男♥热血
and one ounce of sporting blood
觉得自己是当代的罗密欧
if you think you're that modernday Romeo
是当代的白马王子
if you think you are a Prince Charming
觉得自己能够挑战医学上的不可能
who can make it where medical science failed
用一个吻唤醒睡美人
by awaking our sleeping beauty with a kiss
就把钱往上一扔 然后走出来!
let him put his dollar up in the air and step right up!
来吧 各位爷们!
Come on you hemen!
热血健将!
You good sports!
各位 别催我
电影精选列表